The Chhattisgarh GNM 2022 Registration Form will be available in October 2022. A GNM course is often referred to as a General Nurse and Midwifery course.
Every year, the institute’s official officials conduct an admission process for qualified students, following which they give admission to qualified persons in GNM courses at various governmental and private nursing institutes around the state of Chhattisgarh.
However, in order to be considered for admission, applicants must first pass an entrance exam administered by the officials responsible. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Authority will administer the admission exam.
Chhattisgarh GNM 2022 Important Dates
The key days of the Chhattisgarh GNM Application Form are in the table below for students to review.
|Application Opening Date||To be announced|
|Submission of Date||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Chhattisgarh GNM 2022 Application form
The registration form for Chhattisgarh GNM 2022 will be available in the first week of October 2022. The registration form will be available until the second week of October 2022. Students must visit the university’s official website.
Applicants seeking admission to GNM courses are urged to consult the university’s official website and update their understanding of the admission procedure from the website. However, for the benefit of applicants, the registration fees will be made available online by the university portal by the officials responsible.
Applicants who wish to participate in the admissions process must fill out a registration form available on the university portal. Following that, applicants must complete the registration process on the official website. Once the registration procedure has been completed successfully, applicants must begin filling out the application form. Applicants should fill out the application form in accordance with their educational qualifying credentials.
|Open Category Applicants||Rs.200/-|
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants should first visit the Chhattisgarh Nurses Registration Council’s official website.
- They must be obliged to register by filling out the application form with their name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, email address, and mobile number.
- Candidates must complete the application form with all of the needed information.
- Then, submit the signature, photograph, and certificates before clicking the Submit button.
- After completing and submitting the registration form, applicants must pay the registration fees online using Net Banking or a debit/credit card.
- After paying the payment, submit the registration form and grab a printout of it.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Passport size photograph and signature
- Domicile Certificate
Chhattisgarh GNM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should check their eligibility criteria before filling out the Chhattisgarh GNM application form, and the minimum qualification details are provided below.
- Female applicants are the only ones who are eligible.
- The applicant must be a resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Male/non-domicile/transgender applicants are exclusively eligible for management quota seats.
- To apply, students must have passed their 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from the Chhattisgarh board with a minimum aggregate of 40% marks.
- The above qualification must be completed in conjunction with the courses of Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English.
- As of December 31, 2022, the candidate must be at least 17 years old.
- General nursing and midwifery have an age limit of 35 years.
- The maximum age limit for serving applicants is 45 years.
Chhattisgarh GNM 2022 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Applicants applying for admission to the GNM course are advised to visit the university’s official website in order to obtain complete and detailed information about the paper pattern and syllabus for the entrance exam preparation, as all details will be revised on the official web page by the officials responsible.
Chhattisgarh GNM 2022 Merit List and Counseling
Following the completion of the admission exam, official authorities will announce the results for the applicants’ reference. The results will be available online mode on the university portal for applicants’ convenience. We request that applicants check the results on the official website.
The results contain all of the information regarding the applicant’s scores in the admission exam and should be retrieved from the website. Applicants must keep a copy of the findings once they have been obtained.
The counseling session will be held for those applicants who passed the admission exam with high marks. Applicants are required to attend the counseling session in person, along with any required documentation. As previously stated, candidates must bring all original and attested copies of all required documents to counseling.
Applicants must attend the counseling session in order to be considered for the personal interview round conducted by the official authorities. Applicants will be admitted to the GNM Nursing course based on their performance in the personal interview phase.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.