The Telangana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Web Option has been Started on 27th March 2022. KNRUHS has published the Telangana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counseling online.
Students who complete the Telangana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form will be admitted to M.Sc. Nursing courses in Telangana in 2022. Only students from Telangana will be admitted to private, government, and self-financing colleges.
Students who wish to enroll in M.Sc. Nursing programs in Telangana must complete the Telangana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form. In this article, we will look at the Telangana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form, eligibility, important dates, documentation required, and so on.
Telangana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Final Provisional Merit List has been released on 26th March 2022. Click Here to Check List.
Telangana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Web Option has been Started. Click Here for Counseling.
Telangana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
The Telangana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates are listed below. The Telangana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates can be found in the table below.
|Application form||20th February 2022|
|Submit the Application form till||26th February 2022|
|Applicant List||1st March 2022|
|Document Verification till||4th March 2022|
|Final Merit List||26th March 2022|
|Web Option||27th to 28th March 2022|
Telangana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form
Applicants will receive the Telangana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 registration form in an online format on the university portal, as official authorities will only release registration forms in an online format for applicants.
To fill out the Telangana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 application form, applicants must go to the official website and download the form. After downloading the application form, applicants must begin filling it out with the assistance of their educational documents.
Applicants should be aware that false information and incomplete forms will not be considered by official authorities and will be rejected outright. As a result, applicants must exercise caution when filling out the form and provide accurate and complete information.
- To pay the Telangana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Fee, you can use Netbanking, a credit card, a debit card, UPI, or Wallet pay.
- Once the fee is paid, it will not be refunded or transferred to the candidate under any circumstances.
- The Telangana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Fee is Rs. 5000 for General/ OC/ BC Eligible Candidates and Rs. 4000/- for SC/ ST Category Candidates.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, go to the Telangana B.sc Nursing official website (Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences official website).
- Select the Applicant to whom you want to apply.
- Enter a valid email address, name, and phone number.
- Create the user, and you will receive the information on your mobile phone or email address.
- Enter the OTP that you received via email or text message.
- Enter all of your personal and educational information.
- Upload only the valid Scanned Photograph and Signature in the desired format (JPG/JPEG).
- Upload any required documents, such as a 10th/12th-grade transcript, a category certificate, an LC/TC, or a B.Sc. in nursing.
- Check all of the information you entered while filling out the application form.
- Take a printout of the application verification page once the fee has been paid.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- B.Sc. Nursing Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Category Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Telangana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The following are the Telangana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Only students who are Indian citizens are eligible to apply for admission.
- Admission to Telangana M.Sc. Nursing courses are open to both men and women.
- The student must have completed his or her 12th grade and a B.Sc. Nursing degree from Telangana University.
- Students should have passed the entrance test with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as required subjects.
- Students in the General Category must have a minimum of 55 percent or higher, while students in the SC/ST Category must have a minimum of 50 percent or higher.
- Students in the general category must be no older than 45 years old as of December 31, 2022, and students in the SC/ST category must be no older than 48 years old as of December 31, 2022.
- For the exam, the student must be physically and mentally fit.
Telangana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Merit List and Counseling
All notifications about the results will be sent to applicants who passed the admissions test by the officials responsible.
The results, however, will be announced online by the university’s respective authority for the applicants’ reference on the university’s official website.
Applicants are advised to use their credentials to access the university’s authorized website and check the results. The result must be saved from the website, and several copies must be made.
Following the declaration of the results, university officials will hold an offline counseling session for applicants. Following the announcement of the results, the official authorities will compile a merit list of the nominated applicants.
The merit list will be compiled based on the applicants’ entrance exam rankings. Official authorities will compile a merit list of the nominated applicants based on their performance in the entrance exam.
Applicants whose names appear on the merits list are eligible to participate in the official counseling round.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.