The registration form for Karnataka Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 will be published shortly. The Karnataka Exam Authority (KEA) will publish the Karnataka Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form in an online format.
Students who complete the Karnataka Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form will be accepted into B.Sc. Nursing programs throughout the state of Karnataka. Only students from Karnataka will be admitted to private, government, and self-financing colleges and universities.
Students are interested in enrolling in B.Sc. Nursing programs in Karnataka must complete the Karnataka Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form. We’ll go over how to fill out the Karnataka Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form, as well as eligibility, important dates, and document requirements.
Karnataka Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
For the applicants’ convenience, the sensitive details related to important events and dates are listed in the table below.
|Application form||3rd week of December 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||4th week of December 2022|
|Application Fee Payment||4th week of December 2022|
|Document Verification||4th week of December 2022|
Karnataka Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form
The registration form for the Karnataka Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 program would be available soon. The Karnataka Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form is now necessary for users to fill out entirely online.
Students should check to see if there is an option to fill out the Karnataka Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form in any other way, such as offline. Students must upload a scanned signature and recent images when filling out the Karnataka Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form.
Students must provide a valid email address and mobile phone number for officials to contact them in the future if necessary. To avoid rejection, students must ensure that all required fields are correctly filled out on the Karnataka Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form. Because there is no correction facility, applicants are suggested to fill out the Karnataka Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form correctly and carefully.
- The application fee for the Karnataka Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 program can only be paid for online.
- The application fee for the Karnataka Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 program is non-transferable.
- The application fee for Karnataka Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 is Rs. 1500 for general candidates.
- The reserved category application fee for Karnataka Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 is Rs. 800.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- To begin, go to the Karnataka B.sc Nursing official website (Link will be provided above).
- After that, go to Applicant login and sign up/register.
- Enter a correct email address, name (as it appears on your 10th-grade report card), phone number, and captcha.
- Create a user and the information will be sent to your phone number or email address.
- Enter the one-time password (OTP) you received via email or text message.
- Log in using the above-mentioned username and password.
- Fill in all of your personal and educational information.
- Once you’ve double-checked that all of the information is correct, click submit.
- Pay the application fee following the category.
- Take a printout of the application confirmation page once the fee has been paid.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Category Certificate
- PwD Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Karnataka Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
If students do not meet all of the Karnataka Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria, their application for Karnataka Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 will most likely be rejected.
- Citizenship: The student should be an Indian citizen in order to be considered for admission.
- Admittance to Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing programs are open to people of all genders.
- Students must have completed 12th grade, HSC, or Intermediate from a recognized board.
- Students should have passed the qualifying examination in the compulsory subjects of physics, chemistry, biology, and English.
- Students in the general category must receive a minimum of 50% on the qualifying examination. Students from the reserved category must obtain a minimum of 45 percent on the entrance test.
- Students who are making an appearance in the final year of their qualifying examination are also permitted to fill out the application form.
- Students must be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2022, to be eligible.
- Domicile: The candidate must have a Karnataka State domicile certificate.
Karnataka Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
The official authorities will make it available to the public via the internet. To obtain an admit card, applicants must go to the university portal.
It is advised that the Admit Card be downloaded from the website. Applicants should make several copies of their admit cards and keep them safe. It is a crucial document that must be brought to the exam.
Karnataka Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result
Applicants would only be able to access the results through an online method. Officials will release the results on the university portal. Applicants must go to the university’s official website and enter their roll number and date of birth.
They are forced to validate the results using specifics. It’s a good idea to save the result and make a copy of it. Officials will grant admission to aspirants based on the results.
Karnataka Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counseling
Following that, aspirants must select a choice along with their preferred options and have the choices filled out during the counseling round.
Applicants must download a seat eligibility letter from the university portal after the counseling round is completed. When the applicants’ seats are chosen, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary documents and qualifications.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.