The registration form for NTRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 has been published. Dr. NTR University of Health Science is the common name for NTRUHS. NTRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Entrance exams are held by NTR University of Health Science for applicants seeking admission to NTRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 programmes at the university and its affiliated institutions. The authority would provide admission to applicants based on a NTRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 merit list that will be prepared based on the applicants’ entrance test scores.
To sit for the entrance exam, candidates must first meet the necessary requirements and then complete and submit the NTRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 application form. Applicants who want to learn more about the registration form, entry requirements, important dates, merit list, and other topics can visit the university’s official website.
NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing 2021 Counseling has been Started on 6th May 2022. Click Here to Check Notice.
NTRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
For the applicants’ convenience, the important information related to important events and dates is listed in the table below.
|Application Form||1st April 2022|
|End date of Application||12th April 2022|
|Merit List||To be announced|
NTRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form
The application form for NTRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 has been released. Applicants will be able to access the application form through the university’s official website. Applicants are instructed to fill in the necessary details such as personal information, educational qualifications, contact information, and any other additional information as needed in the registration form.
After all of the above information has been entered correctly, applicants must upload scanned images of passport-size photographs and signatures in the size and format specified. Applicants are instructed to fill out the NTRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 application form completely and correctly, including all required information. Applicants must take a printout of the duly filled NTRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 application form once it has been completed. The application fee must then be paid and the application form must be submitted.
For the applicants’ convenience, the following important information about the NTRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 registration fees is provided:
- The application fee must be paid as part of the application process.
- Applicants who do not pay the application fee will not be able to register for the entrance exam.
- If you fall into the OC or BC category, you must pay Rs 3540 as an application fee.
- The application fee for applicants from the SC and ST categories is Rs 3186/-.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants should visit the NTR University of Health Sciences’ official website.
- Applicants must go to the official web portal and click on the link to the NTRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022.
- Applicants must complete the NTRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 application form with all required information, including personal, educational, and contact information.
- Applicants will be given registration details and a password after filling out and submitting all of the required information.
- Applicants must upload scanned copies of their required documents, such as photographs and signatures, in the format specified.
- They must make the payment and retain a printed copy of the completed application form for future reference. Fill out the NTRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 application form and send it in by mail or in person.
- All marks statements of B.Sc., (Nursing)/B.Sc., Hons (Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) from 1st year to Final year.
- Provisional/ Original Degree certificate
- Study certificate of B.Sc.,(Nursing)/B.Sc., Hons (Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc(Nursing) Course
- Domicile Certificate.
- Latest social status certificate
NTRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before signing up for the admissions test, all interested candidates in Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences’ various nursing programmes should carefully read the eligibility criteria or download the prospectus. The following are the eligibility requirements.
Citizenship: Applicants must be Indian nationals with either a local or non-local status.
The age limit for both service and non-service candidates is 45 years old as of December 31st. The maximum age limit for candidates from SC and ST groups is 48 years.
Women and men are both eligible to apply for the M.Sc (Nursing) programme at the Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences.
- The candidate must have earned a B.Sc., (Nursing)/B.Sc., Hons (Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) from an Indian Nursing Council-approved university.
- Applicants in the general and OBC categories must have a minimum aggregate of 55 percent in their graduation.
- Applicants in the SC and ST categories receive a 5% mark reduction.
- The candidate must have received at least 45 points in the Entrance Exam.
- SC and ST candidates cannot receive less than 35 points as a minimum.
- For both service and non-service applicants, the applicant must be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife of the Indian Nursing Council.
NTRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Merit List and Counseling
Official institutions will be in charge of both online and offline distribution of the applicants’ results. Applicants who take the NTRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 exam online will be able to view their results on the university portal.
Applicants should also check the notice board of the Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Office in Vijayawada if applying offline. The results include information about the scores obtained on the entrance exam.
Only applicants who scored higher on the entrance exam are eligible for admission to the university’s M.Sc. Nursing programmes. Applicants are advised to save their results from the website until the admissions process begins.
The available at the official authorities will prepare a merit list, which will be used to guide the counseling process. Only those applicants whose names appear on the NTRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 merit list are eligible to participate in the counseling round and be accepted into M.Sc. Nursing programmes.
Applicants who have been nominated are required to attend the counseling round in person. During the NTRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 counseling session, applicants must choose their subjects based on their preferences.
A provisional shortlisting list of the qualified applicants for admission will be prepared by the official authority. The provisional admittance or selection list will be compiled based on the merit list, the applicant’s filled choices, and available seats.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.