The NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Registration Form for 2021 has been available. Dr. NTR University of Health Science is the popular name for NTRUHS. Entrance tests are held by the NTR Institution of Health Science for applicants seeking admission to M.Sc. Nursing programs at the university and its affiliated institutions.
The authority will award admission to applicants based on a merit list that will be developed based on the applicants’ entrance exam scores. To sit for the entrance exam, candidates must first meet the qualification requirements and then complete and submit the application form. Applicants who want to learn more about the registration form, qualifications, significant dates, merit list, and other topics should visit the university’s official site.
AP M.Sc Nursing 2021 Counseling has been Started on 6th May 2022. Click Here to Check Notice.
AP M.Sc Nursing 2021 Important Dates
For the applicants’ convenience, the important information linked to major events and dates is listed in the table below.
|Application Form||1st April 2022|
|End date of Application||12th April 2022|
|Merit List||To be announced|
AP M.Sc Nursing 2021 Application form
The application form for NTRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2021 has been extended till 12th April 2022. Applicants will be able to access the registration form on the university portal. Applicants are instructed to fill in the relevant details such as personal information, educational qualifications, contact information, and any other supplementary information as requested in the application form.
After all of the necessary information has been entered correctly, applicants must upload scanned images of passport-size photographs and signatures in the size and format provided. Applicants are instructed to fill out the registration form completely and correctly, including all required information. Applicants must take a printout of the duly filled application form once it has been completed. The application fee must then be paid and the registration form must be submitted.
For the applicants’ convenience, the following crucial information about the registration fees is provided:
- The application fee must be paid as part of the application process.
- Applicants who do not pay the application fee will not be able to register for the entrance exam.
- If you fall into the OC or BC category, you must pay Rs 3540 as an application fee.
- The application cost for applicants from the SC and ST categories is Rs 3186/-.
AP M.Sc Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The following is vital information about the eligibility criteria for the applicants’ reference:
- At the time of admission, applicants must be under the age of 45. (48 years in case of reserved category applicants).
- Applicants must have completed a recognized university or institution’s B.Sc. Nursing or B.Sc. Nursing (Hons.) or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing course.
- In the qualifying exams, general category applicants must score at least 55 percent, while reserved category applicants must get at least 45 percent.
- For both service and non-service, one must be a registered nurse or registered midwife with the Indian Nursing Council.
- To apply, applicants must be medically fit.
Official authorities will be in charge of both online and physical distribution of the applicants’ results. Applicants who take the exam online will be able to view their results on the university’s official website. Applicants should also consult the notice board of the Dr. NTR University of Medical Sciences Office in Vijayawada if applying offline. The result contains information about the results obtained on the entrance exam.
AP M.Sc Nursing 2021 Counselling
The university’s official authorities will develop a merit list, which will be used to guide the counseling process. Only those applicants whose names appear on the merit list are qualified to enroll in the counseling round and be accepted into M.Sc. Nursing programs.
Applicants who have been nominated are required to attend the counseling round in person. During the counseling session, applicants must choose their subjects based on their preferences.
A provisional selection list of the shortlisted applicants for admission will be prepared by the official authority. The provisional admission or selection list will be compiled based on the merit list, the applicant’s filled choices and available seats.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.