In September 2023, the Jharkhand Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form will release. The Jharkhand Exam Authority (JCECEB NECE) will release the Jharkhand Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form online.
Students who intend to enroll in Jharkhand’s B.Sc. Nursing programs must complete the Jharkhand B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form. We will explain how to fill out the Jharkhand B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form, as well as eligibility and document requirements.
Jharkhand Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card has been released. The Link has been provided Below-
Jharkhand Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
For the applicants’ reference, the information on the important events and dates is listed in the table below.
|Application form begin||8th September 2022|
|End Date of Application Submission||14th September 2022|
|Application Correction||15th September 2022|
|Admit Card||21st September 2022|
|Exam Date||25th September 2022|
|Answer key||December 2022|
Jharkhand Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form
The application form for JCECEB NECE B.Sc. Nursing & B.Sc. Post-Basic Nursing 2022 will be available soon. The deadline to apply online is September 2022. Applicants will be able to fill out registration forms online. Before filling out the registration form, applicants must read all of the requirements.
To get admitted to the university, applicants must meet the eligibility requirements. Applicants must include all required information and upload some required documents when filling out the registration form. After properly filling out the registration form, candidates must take a printout of the completed form and then submit it.
This section contains all of the information on the Jharkhand Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Fee.
- To pay the Jharkhand B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Fee, you can utilize Netbanking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, or Wallet Pay.
- The money will not be reimbursed to the student for any reason once it has been paid.
- The registration fee for Jharkhand B.Sc. Nursing 2022 is non-transferable to other courses.
- The registration fee for Jharkhand B.Sc. Nursing 2022 is Rs. 900/- for general and OBC applicants.
- The reserve category application fee for Jharkhand B.Sc. Nursing 2022 is Rs. 450/-.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, go to the Jharkhand B.sc Nursing official website (jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in).
- Then go to the home page and look for the PBB.Sc. link.
- Then, for the Jharkhand B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form, you must complete all of the required information.
- Following the completion of the form, you must upload the required papers for the Jharkhand Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form.
- You must pay a fee for the registration form once you have completed it.
- Then print the application form for future reference.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Category Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Jharkhand Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here you will find all the information about the Jharkhand B.Sc. Nursing Qualifications for 2022.
- To be qualified for admission, the student must be an Indian citizen.
- Admission to Jharkhand Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 is open to people of both genders.
- Students must have received a passing grade in class 12 from a recognized board.
- Students in their last year of qualification examinations are also permitted to apply.
- Students must be 35 years old to apply for the Jharkhand B.Sc. Nursing 2022 program, while state government employees must be 45 years old.
Jharkhand Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
The following is significant information about the paper pattern for preparing for the entrance exam for the applicants’ reference:
- Number of Marks: The admissions test will have a 100-mark question paper.
- Exam Mode: The admission test will be administered in an offline, pen-and-paper format.
- Exam Paper: Applicants must take the entrance exam, which will be written on an OMR sheet.
- In the admissions test, applicants must respond to objective-type multiple-choice questions.
Jharkhand Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Syllabus
Exam candidates may consult the university’s official website for information about Jharkhand Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 and chapters for entrance exam preparation.
Jharkhand Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
Applicants who wish to take the entrance exam must bring their admit cards with them. An admission card is a required document to bring to the admissions test because it will be checked. Admit cards will be available in an online format on the university portal.
To obtain an admit card, applicants must log in to the university portal using their login credentials. The admit card must be downloaded from the website and several copies must be printed. Until the admission procedure is finished, the admit card should be kept safe.
Jharkhand Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result
Applicants will receive their Jharkhand Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 results on the university’s official website shortly after the entrance exam is completed. The official authorities will update the results. Applicants must use the user credentials to check the results.
Authorities will also disclose a Jharkhand Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 merit list of applicants along with the findings. The merit list will be determined by the applicants’ performance in the admission exam. The names of the nominated applicants will appear on the merit list. Applicants are advised to only look at the merit list on the official website.
Jharkhand Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Merit List and Counselling
Once the JCECEB completes the entrance tests and releases the results, a merit list for Jharkhand B.Sc nursing admission will be released. Following the announcement of the results, a list is compiled based on the applicants’ scores and categories. B.Sc Nursing and B.Sc Nursing merit lists will be released separately (Post Basic).
After the admission exam results are announced, the JCECEB begins the counseling procedure. To be admitted to the B.Sc nursing program, candidates must pass the Jharkhand Nursing admissions test. Applicants must report to the counseling location on the designated date and time and must bring all original documents with them.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.