JCECEB NECE 2021 stands for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board’s BSc Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination, which is a state-level entrance test. For admission to the stated programs, candidates must pass the JCECEB BSc Nursing (Basic / Post Basic) Entrance Examination 2021.
Applicants must go to jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in, the official website of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). The exam is tentatively scheduled for the first week of November 2021.
All qualified candidates must complete the registration form online and submit it before the deadline. This page will provide all of the crucial details and information on the JCECEB BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021.
JCECEB NECE B.Sc Nursing 2021 Important Dates
The following is the timetable for the JCECEB NECE 2021 link. All candidates must adhere to it, and any changes to the information will be posted on the designated page.
|Application Form||September 2021|
|End date of Application form||October 2021|
|Admit Card||October 2021|
|Exam Date||November 2021|
JCECEB NECE B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application form
The application form for the JCECEB NECE 2021 has only been made available online. Applicants must register for the exam on the official website, and the registration process is a three-step process. You must first complete your application form, then add photographs, and finally, pay your application fees to finish the registration process. Candidates should also keep in mind that in order to register for the exam, they must have a valid Aadhaar card.
Net banking, credit/ debit card are all acceptable methods of payment for the JCECEB BSc Nursing (Basic / Post Basic) Entrance Examination 2021. The registration process will be finished after the application money has been paid.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- In September-October, the JCECEB will release the application form for the B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam (NECE). To apply for Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021, candidates must follow the processes outlined below:
- jceceb.gov.in is the official website.
- Fill out the appropriate fields on the B.Sc Nursing application form by clicking on it.
- Upload a recent photo as well as the required documentation.
- Fill out an application form and pay the application cost.
- 10th & 12th Marksheets
- Category certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Scanned signature
- Address proof
JCECEB NECE B.Sc Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the application form, all-female applicants must check the qualifying requirements. Candidates who do not meet the eligibility requirements will have their applications rejected. The following are the eligibility requirements for the JCECEB BSc Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination.
- Gender: Only females are eligible to take the JCECEB Basic BSc Nursing Entrance Exam.
- The candidates must be at least 17 years old (as of 31 December 2021).
- Basic Qualifications: The female candidate must have completed 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognized Indian board (AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSC/HSC).
- Individually, the applicant must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Female applicants who are taking the 10+2 examination (science stream) at the National Institute of Open School (NIOS) with a minimum of 45 percent can also apply.
- To be eligible for admission, the candidate must be a resident of the state of Jharkhand.
- Physical Fitness: To be eligible for admission, candidates must be physically fit.
JCECEB NECE B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
The following is significant information about the paper pattern for preparing for the entrance exam for the applicants’ reference:
- Number of Marks: The entrance exam will have a 100-mark question paper.
- Exam Mode: The entrance exam will be administered in an offline, pen-and-paper format.
- Exam Paper: Candidates must take the entrance exam, which will be written on an OMR sheet.
- In the entrance exam, applicants must respond to objective-type multiple-choice questions.
JCECEB NECE 2021 Syllabus will be provided below soon. All candidates must adhere to it, and any changes to the information will be posted on the designated page.
JCECEB NECE B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card
- While downloading the JCECEB NECE 2021 Admit Card, candidates should be aware of the following information.
- The JCECEB NECE Admit Card will be accessible on the official website four days prior to the examination.
- The admit card can be downloaded from the official website by all female applicants who have successfully registered for the examination.
- The admission card will not be sent by mail or any other means of transportation.
- Without the admission card, no applicant will be allowed to enter the examination venue.
JCECEB NECE B.Sc Nursing 2021 Result
- The JCECE BSc Nursing 2021 result will be accessible on the JCECEB, Government of Jharkhand’s official website.
- After the JCECE BSc Nursing 2021 entrance test is completed, the results will be announced.
- The outcome will be determined by the candidates’ performance in the state-level admission examination.
- Following the announcement of the results, the JCECEB will release a separate merit list.
- Candidates can access their results by visiting the official JCECEB website and entering their roll number.
JCECEB NECE B.Sc Nursing 2021 Counseling
- Applicants must appear for the counseling round based on their merit list.
- Applicants will be admitted to the university after the counseling stage.
- At the time of counseling, applicants are required to present certain documents as well as course costs.
- Applicants must first select the appropriate link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counseling round.
- Following that, candidates must select a decision that corresponds to their preferences and obtain the choices in the counseling stage.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.