On March 6, 2023, the JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2023 application form was made available. The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER) is more commonly known by this name. Candidates must take the JIPMER B.Sc. Nursing 2023 entrance exam held by the JIPMER institute in order to be admitted to one of the various B.Sc. Nursing programs are offered there. beginning in 2023 NEET-UG has conducted the JIPMER B.Sc. Nursing 2023 examination. The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research offers admission to deserving candidates for B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Allied Medical Sciences, and BASLP programming through the entrance exam.
The following article contains more details about the JIPMER B.Sc. Nursing 2023 entrance exam, including the important dates and events, application form and application fee, eligibility requirements, exam pattern, exam syllabus, admit card, results, merit list, counseling session, and more. It is recommended that applicants who wish to apply for admission to one of the many nursing programs offered at JIPMER read it.
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2023 Admission will be done on the basis of the NEET 2023 Exam so please check NEET 2023 details. Click Here to Check the NEET 2023 Exam Details.
JIPMER B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
The following link JIPMER B.Sc. Nursing 2023 contains important details about significant occasions and dates for the applicants’ reference:
Click Here to Check the Important Dates Link.
JIPMER B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application form
For the applicants’ reference, the official authorities will publish the NEET 2023 Registration Form on the NTA’s portal. The JIPMER B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Registration Form will therefore be made available online. Other than the online mode, there is no other way for applicants to obtain the NEET 2023 Application for Mothers.
Click Here to Check the Application Link.
The JIPMER B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will not be made available to applicants offline by the official authorities. The applicant can access the JIPMER B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form only online by going to the university’s official website. The applicants must review all the information regarding the admissions process and eligibility requirements on the official website. The candidates must then keep all required paperwork on hand and submit it before completing the JIPMER B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form.
|UR & P-UR||Rs. 1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OBC & P-OBC||Rs. 1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC/ST & P-SC/ST||Rs. 1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|PwD||Exempted from Application Fee|
- The JIPMER B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Enrollment Fee may be paid online via debit card, credit card, or net banking services by applicants.
- The application fee for JIPMER B.Sc. Nursing 2023 is not, under any circumstances, refundable once it has been paid.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- On the official website, the application form will be available online.
- visit the official website, then click the link to the application form.
- Include all the information requested on the form, including personal data, education, address, contact information, etc.
- Upload the scanned image and signature in the appropriate size and format.
- Check every detail carefully, and if nothing needs to be changed, submit the form right away.
- Take a printout of the application form, don’t forget.
JIPMER B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For the applicants’ reference, the following is a list of key details pertaining to the eligibility requirements:
- The entrance exam is only open to applicants who are citizens of India.
- If a candidate is older than 17 at the time of admission, they are eligible to take the entrance exam.
- To apply for the entrance exam, candidates must have passed the HSC exam from a recognized board or university.
- The HSC exams for applicants must include English, physics, chemistry, and biology as required subjects.
- Candidates who wish to be admitted to the university must have received at least a 50% score on the HSC exam, which serves as the qualifying examination.
- Candidates for the reserved category must receive at least 40% on the qualifying exam.
JIPMER B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
- Language: The entrance exam’s question bank will only be available in English.
- Exam Length: The candidates will have at least 90 minutes to complete the entrance exam’s entire question bank, according to official authorities.
- There is no provision for negative markings in the paper, and applicants will receive one mark for each correct response.
- No additional time limit will be given to candidates to complete the entrance exam paper.
- In the entrance exam, there will be MCQ-style objective questions.
- The exam’s question paper will have 100 questions on it.
The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) has been provided in the NEET 2023 Syllabus. The curriculum will be based on the science stream of the Standard 12th test.
Click Here to Check the Syllabus.
JIPMER B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card
The First week of May 2023 will see the release of the NEET 2023 Exam Admit Card. An admit card will be made available to applicants via the university’s formal website. It required applicants to download their admit cards from the website. A few days prior to the start date of the entrance exam, applicants will have access to their admit cards. The JIPMER B.Sc. Nursing 2023 admit card must be printed out by applicants for future use. Card applicants who are not admitted will not be permitted to take the entrance test.
JIPMER B.Sc. Nursing Result
The fourth week of May 2023 will see the release of the NEET 2023 results. The results of the applicants will be released by the authorities following the entrance exam. The authority will also create a merit list of the applicants in addition to the declaration of the results. The applicants’ entrance exam scores will serve as the basis for the Merit List. Applicants will be admitted to the university according to the JIPMER B.Sc. Nursing 2023 merit list.
JIPMER B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling
NEET 2023 Counseling will start the fourth week of June 2023. Authorities will send out invitations for the counseling round based on the JIPMER B.Sc. Nursing 2023 merit list. In the counseling round, authorities will grant admission to the qualified applicants. Only those applicants who have been selected for counseling will take place. Applicants must provide some necessary documents for verification during the counseling round.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.