The Admit Card for Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing 2023 has been released. The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination will issue the Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card released. Click the button below to download.
Students who fill out the Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Registration Form will only be admitted to programs in Jammu and Kashmir. The student is only allowed to enrol in a private or government college in Jammu & Kashmir.
The Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 Registration Form is required for students who intend to enrol in B.Sc. Nursing programs in Jammu and Kashmir. You will find all the information about the Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Registration Form, including eligibility, key dates, and documentation, is on this page.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
For the applicants’ convenience, the important information linked to major events and dates is listed in the table below.
|End date of application submission||Closed|
|Exam Date||11th June 2023|
|Result||To be announced|
|Counselling||To be announced|
|2nd Round Counseling||To be announced|
Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application form
On 29th March 2023, the Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing registration form will be Released. Applicants who wish to enrol in the B.Sc. Nursing programs offered at the university in Jammu and Kashmir must complete and submit the Registration Form.
However, before submitting the Registration Form, applicants must carefully read and understand all of the relevant instructions linked to the registration process, as well as the university’s qualifying criteria. Applicants must first visit the university’s official website and then download the Registration Form from there. After that, applicants must manually fill out the form.
Applicants must submit some key details such as personal, academic, contact, course-related, and other details when filling out the Registration Form.
For the applicants’ convenience, the following crucial information about the registration fees is provided:
- The registration fee for the admission procedure is Rs 1200/-.
- Applicants can only pay the registration fee by demand draught in the offline mode.
- Any other method of payment for the registration fees will be rejected by the authorities.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- To begin, go to the Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Registration Form website.
- Then, using your phone number and email address, you must register.
- Then log in and start filling up your typical information, making sure you don’t make any mistakes because you won’t be able to change it later.
- Finally, you must pay the Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Registration form fees.
- After you’ve completed the Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Registration form, print it out.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Category Certificate
- Only fees payment
- Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following is vital information about the eligibility requirements for the applicants’ reference:
- To be admitted to B.Sc Nursing programmes, applicants must pass the HSC exam or an equivalent test in the scientific stream from a recognised university or board.
- Applicants who want to enrol in university-level B.Sc. Nursing programmes must have physics, chemistry, and biology as obligatory topics in their HSC exams.
- In the HSC exams, applicants must additionally have an English core / English elective course as a compulsory subject.
- To be considered for a B.Sc., applicants must have received at least 45 per cent in their HSC exam. Universities provide nursing programmes.
- Applicants from the reserved category, on the other hand, must achieve a minimum of 40% in the HSC exams.
- Applicants must have passed the HSC test from a recognised board such as AISSCE, CBSE, ICSE, SSCE, HSCE, or a similar board to be considered for enrollment at the university.
- Applicants must be over the age of 17 at the time of application to be considered for admission to the university.
- To be considered for admission to the B.Sc. programme, applicants must be under the age of 31 at the time of application. The university provides nursing programmes.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The official authorities will post material regarding the examination pattern and course aimed at preparing for the entrance exam on the university’s official website for applicants.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card
The official authorities will make the Admit Card or Hall Ticket available to the public via the Internet. To obtain an Admit Card, applicants should visit the university’s official website. It is recommended that you download the Admit Card from the website. In addition, applicants should create several copies of their Admit Card and keep them safe. It is an essential document that must be brought to the test.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result
Applicants will only be able to access the results through online means. Officials will announce the findings on the university’s official website.
Applicants must go to the university’s official website and provide their roll number and birth date. They must double-check the results with details. It’s a good idea to save the outcome and make a copy of it. Officials would award admission to hopefuls depending on the results.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counselling
Applicants must click the specific link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counselling round. Following that, applicants must select a choice along with their chosen options and have the choices filled up during the counselling stage.
Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university portal after the counselling round is completed. When the applicants’ seats are chosen, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary pamphlets and certificates.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.