The DGMS (Directorate General of Medical Services) will publish the notification for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 entrance exam. Female applicants who wish to enroll in a four-year B Sc. Nursing programme at Armed Forces Medical Services Colleges of Nursing should complete the application form. Female candidates must have passed PCB subjects in order to apply.
Admission is obtained by passing the entrance exam, which is followed by an interview and a medical examination. Applicants will be admitted to nursing colleges based on merit and cumulative choice (subject to vacancy in each College). To serve in the Military Nursing service, the selected candidate must sign a bond/agreement.
They will be offered free rations, uniform allowances, housing, and a monthly stipend during their training, as per existing terms & conditions as amended from time to time. Female candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the exam online at the official website. Read the following article for more information about the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2022.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card will be Released Soon. The Link will be provided below-
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Important Dates
The vital information about important events and dates is listed in the table below for the applicants’ reference.
|Application form||11th May 2022|
|End date of Application||31st May 2022|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application form
The registration form for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2022 has been released on May 11th, 2022. The deadline for online applications is May 31, 2022. Applicants who wish to take the entrance exam must complete and submit the Application Form.
Only those applicants who meet the Eligibility Criteria must complete the Application Form. As a result, only those applicants who meet the university’s Qualifying Criteria will be considered for admission.
Applicants must refer to their educational documents when filling out the Registration Form. Applicants must fill out the Application Form with the help of their educational documents, including all required information.
The following is essential information regarding the application fee for the applicants’ reference:
- The applicants must pay Rs. 750/- as a fee.
- The application fee is an important part of the application process, and applicants are instructed to pay it.
- The application fee can be paid by debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Applicants should be aware that once a fee is paid, it cannot be refunded.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, applicants must go to the official Join Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing website.
- Applicants must click on the registration link and fill out the required information, including their name, date of birth, active phone number, and email address.
- The OTP will be sent to the candidates’ email addresses after they submit their information.
- After logging in, the application form will appear on the official website.
- Applicants must complete the application form with all required information, such as personal information, educational qualifications, communication information, and so on.
- Applicants must complete and submit the application form, as well as print a copy for future reference.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants can check their qualifying criteria before filling out the registration form for the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Admission.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 1 October 1995 and 30 September 2003.
- Applicants must be of Indian nationality.
- The candidates must have completed chemistry, physics, biology (botany and zoology), and English in 10+2 or equivalent.
- Applicants must have received a minimum of 50% in their 10+2 or equivalent exams from a statutory recognized board or body.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
- The Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam will be a computer-based test (CBT).
- Exam Time – Applicants will have 90 minutes to complete the exam.
- Total Marks – There are 150 points in the exam.
- Total Questions – The exam will have 150 questions.
- Question Type – The exam will consist entirely of multiple choice questions (MCQs).
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Syllabus
Authorities will post all important information about important topics and chapters for preparing for the admissions test on the university portal for applicants’ reference.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2022 exam will be released in the third week of July 2022. It will be accessible via the internet. Applicants must obtain an admit card by visiting the university’s official website.
Applicants must print out their admit cards after downloading them from the website. The admit card must be presented at the entrance exam.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Result
Applicants will only be able to access the results through an online method. Officials will make an official announcement of the results on the university portal.
Applicants must go to the university portal and enter their roll number and date of birth. They are required to check the results using specifics. It is recommended that you download the result and make a copy of it. Officials will make admission decisions based on the results.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Counseling
Authorities will admit applicants based on their performance in the entrance exam. Admission to the university is available to applicants who scored higher on the entrance exam.
Following the announcement of the results, applicants must attend the university’s interview round. Applicants will be admitted to the university based on their performance in the entrance exam as well as their performance in the interview round.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.