Haryana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form will be Out Soon. Haryana M.Sc. Nursing is a 2-year course. Students who wish to pursue M.Sc. Nursing from Haryana can appear for the Haryana M.Sc. Nursing Admission Procedure. It is a state-level Admission taken by the Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak. It is for the information for all concerned and eligible candidates desirous of seeking admissions to M.Sc. Nursing Course in Nursing Institutes located in the State of Haryana that the State Government shall be conducting Online Centralized Combined Counselling for admission to Haryana M.Sc. Nursing course in Government/Private Nursing Institutes in the State of Haryana for the Academic Session.
Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak is authorized to conduct Combined Centralized Counselling for admission to all the Government/Private Aided/Unaided Nursing Institutes affiliated to Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.
Haryana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Final Merit List has been available. Click Here to Check List.
Haryana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admission Notification has been available. Click Here to Check Notice.
Haryana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Dates
|Registration on the online web portal||4th to 6th October 2022|
|Provisional Allocation of seats||8th October 2022|
|Grievances if any on the provisional allocation list through the admission web portal||9th October 2022|
|Display of allocation list after grievance redressal||9th October 2022|
|Deposition of Tuition Fee online||9th to 11th October 2022|
|Document Verification of Original Documents at Pt. B.D Sharma UHS, Rohtak||12th to 14th October 2022|
|Last Date for joining/reporting in the allotted institute||15th October 2022|
Haryana M.Sc. Nursing Application Form
- Applicants read all the instructions mentioned on the website related to the application process before filing the application form.
- Applicants must make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria before filling the application form Admission Department will not provide admission to the applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria.
- To apply for the admission of Haryana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 courses in the college’s applicants need to fill and submit the application form before the due date of the Application.
- There are no other options available for the applicant to fill the application form other than online mode.
- Haryana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form has been Released on 3rd November 2022.
- To fill the Application form applicants need to register themselves on the website.
- After successfully registration applicants will receive login details that are login Id and password on the registered email Id from the university.
- Applicants are required to fill in their full name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile no. , Email id and need to generate their password.
- The registration no. will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile no. and email id for further procedure of application.
- After that Applicants Upload their scanned photo and sign beforehand.
- Before submitting the application form applicant must recheck every single entry.
- Candidates can make the payment through Demand Draft/RTGS/Credit card/Debit card to the allotted institute directly.
- Once the payment is made will not be refundable to the candidate in any case.
- Applicants can select the institution as per their choice and convenience.
Haryana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have attained the age of 22nd years as of 31st December 2022.
- Candidates Must have passed B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from any Indian Nursing Council recognized Nursing College and in case of SC/ST/BC category candidates minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Must be registered Nurse & Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- Must have a minimum of one year of work experience of the recognized institute after B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing Honors or must have a minimum of one year of work experience of the recognized institute after or before Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- The work experience will be calculated from the date of registration in the parent Council till the last date of submission of the form.
- A candidate desirous of seeking admission will have to produce NOC from the State Government/University of Health Sciences, Rohtak before the Admission Committee for admission in the course
- Students must be medically fit.
Click Here to Check Haryana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 in Hindi.
Haryana M.Sc. Nursing Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Haryana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam will be held in December 2022.
- The Exam will be based on the Graduation Level Exam or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Syllabus.
Haryana M.Sc. Nursing Admit Card
- Haryana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card will be Released Before the 1 week of the Exam.
- The Admit Card as known as hall Ticket will be Available online mode.
- It is an important document that is brought during an exam.
- Applicants also need to take some copies of the admit card and keep it carefully.
Haryana M.Sc. Nursing Result
- Haryana M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam (CET 2022) Exam Result will be Available by Online Mode.
- The Result of the Entrance exam will be made available on the Official website of the University and Also here we will provide it.
- Candidates need to carry & Remember their roll number and date of birth.
- Candidates can take a printout of the Result for future reference.
Haryana M.Sc. Nursing Counseling
- The admissions under all categories will be made based on the merit of marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test-2022 (CET-2022) conducted by Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
- Haryana M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counseling procedure will be done by Centralized Counseling Procedure.
- Candidates who found their name in the merit list are instructed to appear for counseling round 1/ round 2 to get admission.
- Shortlisted applicants are instructed to appear for the counseling round to get admission to M.Sc. Nursing courses offered institution.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.