Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form has been extended till 7th October 2021. Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 is a 4-year Degree course. Students who wish to pursue B.Sc. Nursing from Haryana can appear for the Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Admission Procedure. It is a state-level Admission taken by the Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak. It is for the information for all concerned and eligible candidates desirous of seeking admissions to B.Sc. Nursing Course in Nursing Institutes located in the State of Haryana that the State Government shall be conducting Online Centralized Combined Counselling for admission to B.Sc. Nursing course in Government/Private Nursing Institutes in the State of Haryana for the Academic Session.
Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak is authorized to conduct Combined Centralized Counselling for admission to all the Government/Private Aided/Unaided Nursing Institutes affiliated to Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form has been extended till 7th October 2021. The Link has been provided below-
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Admission Prospectus has been released on 20th August 2021. Click Here to Check Prospectus.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Exam Dates
|Application Form Open||20th August 2021|
|Last date to apply Application||7th October 2021|
|Editing in the Application form||8th October 2021|
|Admit Card||October 2021|
|Exam Date||October 2021|
|Merit List||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form
- Applicants read all the instructions mentioned on the website related to the application process before filing the application form.
- Applicants must make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria before filling the application form Admission Department will not provide admission to the applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria.
- To apply for the admission of Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 courses in the college’s applicants need to fill and submit the application form before the due date of the Application.
- There are no other options available for the applicant to fill the application form other than online mode.
- Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form has been extended till 7th October 2021.
Click Here to Check Application Extended Notice.
- To fill the Application form applicants need to register themselves on the website.
- After successfully registration applicants will receive login details that are login Id and password on the registered email Id from the university.
- Applicants are required to fill in their full name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile no. , Email id and need to generate their password.
- The registration no. will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile no. and email id for further procedure of application.
- After that Applicants Upload their scanned photo and sign beforehand.
- Before submitting the application form applicant must recheck every single entry.
- Candidates can make the payment through Demand Draft/RTGS/Credit card/Debit card to the allotted institute directly.
- Once the payment is made will not be refundable to the candidate in any case.
- Applicants can select the institution as per their choice and convenience.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Fee
- The Fee for the entire course of B.Sc. Nursing is Rs. 16,250/- for Government College.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have attained the age of 17 years or more on 31st December 2021.
- The candidate must have passed the Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) of Board of School Education Haryana or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 45% aggregate marks for General Category, 40% marks for SC/BC in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English (PCB & E) taken together in the qualifying examination. However, the candidate must have obtained pass marks in each subject separately.
- In case of a tie between two or more candidates having equal Marks/Merit, in the entrance exam, the inter-ranking of such candidates shall be determined as follows:-
- A candidate with higher aggregate marks in Biology in the respective qualifying examination will be ranked higher.
- If there is a tie then a candidate having higher marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) will be ranked higher in merit.
- Still, if there is a tie then a candidate older in age will be ranked higher in merit.
- Students must be medically fit.
Click Here to Check Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 in Hindi.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Exam will be held in October 2021.
- The Exam will be based on of 10+2 Syllabus.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Admit Card
- Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Admit Card will be Released Soon.
- The Admit Card as known as hall Ticket will be Available online mode.
- It is an important document that is brought during an exam.
- Applicants also need to take some copies of the admit card and keep it carefully.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Result
- Haryana B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam (CET 2021) Exam Result will be Available by Online Mode.
- The Result of the Entrance exam will be made available on the Official website of the University and Also here we will provide it.
- Candidates need to carry &Remember their roll number and date of birth.
- Candidates can take a printout of the Result for future reference.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Counseling
- The admissions under all categories will be made based on the merit of marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test-2021 (CET-2021) conducted by Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
- Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Counseling procedure will be done by Centralized Counseling Procedure.
- Candidates who found their name in the merit list are instructed to appear for counseling round 1/ round 2 to get admission.
- Shortlisted applicants are instructed to appear for the counseling round to get admission to B.Sc. Nursing courses offered institution.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.