The registration form for Gujarat University Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 has been released on 24th January 2022. The Gujarat University Admission Committee (GUAC), Ahmedabad, conducts Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission for applicants who wish to pursue a Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree. Applicants can apply for this admission process by filling out an online Gujarat University Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 registration form.
Applicants are admitted to nursing colleges in Gujarat based on their qualifications for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing. Every year, a large number of people apply for this course. Applicants will learn about the Gujarat University Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admission dates, application form, qualifications, and registration form filling procedure from this article.
Gujarat University PB B.Sc Nursing 2022 Counseling has been Started on 23rd February 2022. Click Here to Check Notice.
Gujarat University PB B.Sc Nursing 2022 Merit List has been Released. Click Here to Check List.
Gujarat University PB B.Sc Nursing 2022 Notice has been Released. Click Here to Check Admission Notification.
Gujarat University PB B.Sc Nursing Important Dates
For the applicants, vital information about important events and dates will be provided in the table below.
|Application form||24th January 2022|
|End date of application||5th February 2022|
|Merit List||16th February 2022|
|Counseling||23rd February 2022|
Gujarat University PB B.Sc Nursing Application form
The registration form for Gujarat University’s Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 has been released on 24th January 2022. Applicants must download the Registration Form and prospectus from the university portal.
After reading the instructions in the brochure, applicants should begin filling out the Registration Form. Personally identifiable information, educational information, course-related details, contact and family details, and other details must be entered in the Registration Form by applicants.
For candidates’ convenience, the following information on the registration fees is provided:
- Applicants are reminded to pay the registration fee before the deadline because it is an important part of the application procedure.
- The important details of the registration fees will be discussed by the university’s official authorities on the university portal for applicants.
- It is advised that applicants obtain information about the registration fees by visiting the university’s official website.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants can fill out the application form online by going to the Gujarat University portal.
- Applicants will be able to access a link to fill out the registration form on the official site.
- To access the application form, candidates must click on that link.
- Applicants must fill out the application form completely and accurately, including Personal Information, Academic Information, and Employment Details, among other things.
- Applicants must upload scanned copies of their necessary documentation, such as photographs and signatures, in the format specified.
- Applicants must pay the application fee after filling out all of the necessary information.
- Applicants must fill out the application form and print it out for future reference.
- Applicant Class 10th or SSC Examination Mark-sheet.
- Applicant Class 12th or HSC Examination Mark-sheet.
- Certificate of Leaving
- Certificate of transfer or Certificate of migration.
- DOB Certificate
Gujarat University PB B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria
Those who wish to apply for admission to the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing programs should review the eligibility requirements listed below.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 35 to be considered for admission.
- Applicants must be of Indian nationality.
- Applicants must have completed a GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) course and have passed a 10+2 exam with science subjects.
- They must have a graduation grade point average of at least 55 percent.
- For admission, applicants must be medically fit.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The official authorities will post information about the paper pattern and syllabus aimed at preparing for the admissions test on the university portal for applicants.
Gujarat University PB B.Sc Nursing Result
The results will only be available to applicants via the internet. Officials will make an announcement of the results on the university portal. Applicants have to go to the university site and enter their roll number and birth date. They must double-check the results with specifics. It’s a great idea to save and duplicate the result. Officials will grant admission to applicants based on the results.
Gujarat University Counseling for Post-Basic B.Sc Nursing in 2022
Applicants must open the specific link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select a choice along with their desired options and fill out the choices during the counseling round.
Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university portal after the counseling round is completed. When the applicants’ seats are chosen, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary pamphlets and credentials.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.