The GNM 2022 Application form has been released by the Woodland Institute of Nursing. Woodland Institute of Nursing provides a three-year General Nurses and Midwives (G.N.M) program with a total of 30 places. Woodland Institute of Nursing is a Shillong, Meghalaya-based private nursing school. It was founded in 2006. North-Eastern Hill University is its parent institution (NEHU). With its unusual weather and abundance of trees, the college is situated in a particularly appealing location.
The Registration Form is required for students interested in enrolling in GNM programs in Shillong, Meghalaya. We’ll go over how to fill out the Woodland Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 Registration Form, as well as eligibility, key events, and document needs, in this section.
Woodland Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 Application Form has been Released. The Link has been provided below-
Woodland Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 Important Dates
For the applicants, crucial information about major events and dates will be provided in the table below.
|end date of application||To be announced|
|Selection List||To be announced|
Woodland Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 Application Form
The GNM 2022 Registration Form has been released by the Woodland Institute of Nursing. By the 3rd week of July 2022, the Registration Form must be completed. The Registration Form has been available online for students. Students should be aware that there is no other option for filling out the Registration Form other than to do it offline.
Applicants must input various important elements in the registration form, such as personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
The following are key details about the applicable registration fees:
- Because paying the application cost is such a crucial component of the application process, applicants are reminded to do so before the deadline.
- The details of the application cost will be discussed by the university’s official authorities on the university’s official website for applicants.
- Payment of 300/- in cash or 350/- via D.D. is required for the application.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, go to the Fill Woodland Institute of Nursing GNM’s official web page.
- After that, click on Candidate Login and then Register.
- Please enter a valid email address, name, and phone number.
- Create a user and you’ll get notifications to your email address or phone number so you don’t miss anything crucial.
- Log in using the above-mentioned link and a valid login name and password.
- Fill out the registration form completely, including all of your personal and educational information, and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
- SSC Mark Sheet/ Passing Certificate
- HSC Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Category Certificate (If Needed)
- Leaving Certificate
The Woodland Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 Eligibility Requirements are detailed below. Before completing the registration form, students must understand the Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Eligibility Requirements, your Registration form will be rejected.
- To be considered for admission, the student must be an Indian citizen.
- Entrance to Woodland Institute of Nursing GNM programs is open to people of all genders.
- The student must have completed 10th and 12th grade from a recognized board.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English are required disciplines for students to pass the qualifying exams.
- The qualifying examination must be passed with a minimum score of 50%.
- As of December 31, 2022, the pupils must be at least 17 years old.
Woodland Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 Counselling
Aspirants must first select the appropriate link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counseling phase. Following that, aspirants must choose a decision that best suits their needs and obtain the options at the counseling stage. When the counseling stage is done, applicants must get seat assignment letters from the university portal. When the aspirants’ seats are determined, they must provide all required documents and certificates to the designated college.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.