The Registration form for Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing 2022 has been available on 5th March 2022. The conducting authority is the Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Center (IKDRC) College of Nursing, a Constituent College of Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences (GUTS), Ahmedabad, which organizes admission procedures for eligible applicants to M.Sc. Nursing courses at the university and its affiliated colleges.
Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam has been done on 9th April 2022. Applicants must, however, take the CET (Common Entrance Test) entrance exam to be considered for admission to the above-mentioned course.
We’ve included complete information about the Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form, Administration Fee, Important Dates, Qualifications, Exam Pattern, Admission Procedure, and more on this page.
Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result has been Declared on 13th April 2022. Click Here to Check Score Card.
Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Notification has been released on 15th February 2022. Click Here to Check Exam Notice.
Gujarat M.Sc Nursing 2022 Important Dates
The relevant information related to the important events and dates is included in the table below for the applicants’ convenience.
|Online PIN Purchase & Registration Form||5th to 11th March 2022|
|Document Verification and Submission of Photocopies of Documents at Designated Help Center||5th to 14th March 2022|
|Candidates List, Seating Arrangement & Place/Center for Entrance Examination||4th April 2022|
|Exam Date||9th April 2022|
|Result||13th April 2022|
Gujarat M.Sc Nursing 2022 Application form
The application process for Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing 2022 has begin on 5th March 2022. The Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form is filled out entirely online. The registration cannot be completed in any way while offline. All students are encouraged to thoroughly review the form to ensure that they do not make any errors.
Applicants must fill out the Registration Form after downloading it. They must ensure that they supply all of the information in the Registration Form correctly and completely, as all of the details provided will be used in the future throughout the admission procedure.
For the applicants’ convenience, the following crucial information about the registration fees is provided:
- For all applicants, the application cost is Rs 1500/-.
- Applicants must make the payment by demand draught in the offline mode.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- The registration form for Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing 2022 will be available in March 2022.
- The initial step is to go to the Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing 2022 official website (Link is been given below)
- Once you’ve arrived at the website, click on the registration login button, and then sign up and register.
- You must register for the first time to apply for the Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form.
- Then you must register using your phone number and email address.
- After you’ve completed the signup, you’ll need to use your phone to log in.
- Once you’ve entered the login section, make sure you fill in all of the blanks correctly to avoid being rejected.
- Always utilize your marks sheet when filling out your details on the Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form. This will assist you in avoiding errors.
- Then you must upload your identification documents, such as your signature and scanned photo.
- Check that all of the details are correct and make any necessary changes.
- After that, you must pay the registration fee directly on the website.
- Certificates for 10th and 12th grades, as well as accompanying mark sheets
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Migration Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- Caste Certificate Anchor
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate
Gujarat M.Sc Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following is vital information about the qualification requirements for the applicants’ reference:
- Applicants must have finished a B.Sc. nursing course or a Post Basic B.Sc. nursing program from a recognized university, according to the Indian Nursing Council.
- Applicants must have scored at least 55 percent on their qualifying exam to be considered.
- A Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife with a state-issued nursing license is required.
- To enroll in the institution, a student must be medically fit and present a valid medical fitness certificate at the time of enrolment.
- After or before completing a Basic B.Sc. Nursing or Post-Basic B.Sc Nursing program, a minimum of one year of work experience is necessary.
Gujarat M.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
For the applicants’ convenience, the following vital exam-related information is provided:
The entrance exam’s question paper, on the other hand, will be based on the B.Sc. Nursing course syllabus.
- In the entrance exam, you will be asked MCQ-type objective questions.
- Exam Time Limit: Applicants will have 100 minutes (1 hour 40 minutes) to complete the exam.
- Exam Style: The entrance exam will be given in a traditional paper-and-pencil format (pen and paper-based test). As a result, applicants must take the written exam.
Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Admission Procedure
On the basis of the applicants’ performance in the CET, official authorities will grant admission to the candidates (Common Entrance Test). Applicants who scored higher on the CET exam will be considered for admission to the college.
Applicants who scored exactly the same as the cut-off scores will be able to participate in the authorities’ personal interview round. The merit list for the nominated applicants will be prepared by official authorities based on their entrance exam scores (CET).
Gujarat Nursing 2021 Merit List
The Gujarat Nursing Admissions Merit List will be available on the official website. All eligible applicants in the Science and General streams will have their merits prepared separately. The application from the science stream will be given first priority, and the applicant from the general stream will be considered when the merit list from the science stream has been exhausted. The opening and closing ranks are the same for all institutes.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.