Application materials for the NMMS Arunachal Pradesh 2022 will soon be available. The National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Arunachal Pradesh exam 2022 is another name for the admission test known as the NMMS Arunachal Pradesh 2022-2023. There are two phases to the exam. Even so, the NCERT will organise the second phase of the entrance test at the state level while the power of the state will organise the first phase at the national level.
Therefore, the State Level National Means Cum Scholarship Offer Scheme Exam for class VIII will be held in November 2022 in Telugu, Hindi, Urdu, and English for all aspirants in the state of Arunachal Pradesh by the authorization of the Arunachal Pradesh state.
For the candidates’ reference, all announcements and details regarding the NMMS Arunachal Pradesh 2022-2022 exam will be revised on the university portal.
NMMS Arunachal Pradesh 2022 Important Dates
For the applicants’ reference, the link below lists the significant details regarding the significant events and possible dates.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date for Submit the Application form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
NMMS Arunachal Pradesh 2022 Application form
The job applications will be made available online by the officials responsible. For those people applying who wish to take the entrance exam, application forms will be made available on the university portal. However, applicants must first satisfy the institution’s eligibility requirements before submitting a registration form.
As needed, applicants must then begin filling out the registration form by providing personal, contact, course-related, parental, and other information. However, using the documentation of your educational credentials will help you fill out the form completely and accurately. After filling out the application form, applicants must submit it along with the required documentation, pay the registration fee, and finish the registration process.
Application fee for NMMS Arunachal Pradesh 2022
The university’s official representatives have not yet made the information regarding the entrance exam enrollment fee public. However, it will be the responsibility of the relevant authority to disclose information regarding the entrance exam registration fees.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Visit the NMMS Arunachal Pradesh 2022 Application Form’s official website first (http://scertarunachal.nic.in/).
- Click Register, then click Applicant login.
- Type in a true name, true email account, and a true mobile number.
- To ensure that you don’t miss any updates, create a user and you will receive the information on your mobile number or email address.
- Use the right user name and password listed in the link above to log in.
- Don’t make any mistakes when entering your personal information and educational background in the registration form.
- Only upload the sign in the acceptable (JPG/JPEG) format.
- Additionally, upload the required documents, such as the 7th-grade report card.
- Check all of the information you provided when filling out the registration form again.
- Make the payment by going ahead.
NMMS Arunachal Pradesh 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For the applicants’ reference, the following is a list of key details pertaining to the eligibility requirements:
- One must have finished grades 7 from a reputable school in order to apply.
- Parents’ earnings: The parents of applicants should not have a combined annual income of more than Rs. 1,50,00,000.
- To pertain to the exam, a student must have received at least a grade of 55 percent in the class.
NMMS Arunachal Pradesh 2022 Exam Pattern
- The entrance exam consists of two papers: the MAT (Mental Ability Test) and the SAT (Scholarship Aptitude Test).
- The applicants’ admission exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- The 90 minutes allotted for the entrance exam.
- The exam will consist of 90 MCQ-style questions worth 90 marks.
- For each correct response on the paper, the applicant will receive one mark.
NMMS Arunachal Pradesh 2022 Admit Card
The admit card is a requirement for applicants to show up for the admission test. The university’s official website will offer online access to the applicants’ admit cards. The responsibility for posting the applicants’ admit cards on the official website rests with the official authorities.
However, applicants must enter their application id and password in order to view the admit card. Applicants must apply for admission from the website after seeing it. A few copies of the admit card must be kept by the applicants for future use.
NMMS Arunachal Pradesh 2022 Result
After the entrance exam is successfully completed, the authoritative officials will prepare the people who applied for the results. Additionally, the authoritative officials will update the results in an online format on the university portal for the applicants’ reference.
The results will be available to applicants a few days after the admission test is finished. The university’s official website is where applicants should check their scores in order to be considered for a scholarship. However, candidates must use their roll number and birthdate in order to check the results.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.