Assam B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form will be Available Soon. The Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Assam, manages the admission process for the Assam B.Sc Nursing course. Admission to the Assam B.Sc Nursing course will be handled by the state government. B.Sc. Nursing is an abbreviation for Bachelor of Science in Nursing, which is concerned with health-related issues. It is a four-year program. The goal of the Assam B.Sc Nursing 2022 course is to care for people’s health. The applicant should read this post to learn more about Assam B.Sc Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Merit List, Application Form, Application Fee, Counseling, and other details.
Assam B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form will be available soon. The Link will be provided here.
Assam B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
The major events for B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2022 is listed in the table below.
|Online Application Form||August 2022|
|End Date of Application Form||September 2022|
|Admit Card||October 2022|
|Exam Date||October 2022|
Assam B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form
Assam B.Sc. Nursing application form 2022 will be available soon. The application form is only available online. Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. Candidates should fill out the details according to the guidelines. Additionally, keep a copy of the completed application form for future reference.
SSUHS B.Sc. Nursing & D.Pharm Admission 2022 online registration began on August 23, 2022. Interested candidates should apply online at ssuhs.in. The university only accepts online applications. Applicants must pay the application fee online at the time of registration. It is not possible to refund the registration fee.
- Fees for the Assam B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form can only be paid online.
- There is no other way to complete the Assam B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form offline.
- To pay the Assam B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Fee, you can use Netbanking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, or Wallet Pay.
- There is no way to recover the fees once they have been paid.
- The Assam B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Fee is Rs. 2000/-, which must be paid online by the student.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Candidates must first click on the above-mentioned link.
- They are redirected to the official website by clicking on the link.
- Now, select the “Application Form” tab.
- The page with instructions opens. Now press the next button.
- When the application page loads, candidates must enter the requested information such as personal information, educational qualifications, contact information, and so on, as well as upload the required documents in the specified format.
- Candidates receive an Application number and password after submitting the form, which they should keep safe for the next steps.
- Candidates must now pay the application fee via NET Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, or UPI.
- Certificates for the tenth and twelfth grades, as well as their corresponding mark sheets
- Certificate of Transfer (TC)
- Certificate of Migration
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Anchorage of Caste Certificate
- Photographs in passport size
- Signature Scanned
Assam B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the eligibility requirements before applying for B.Sc Nursing Admissions in Assam. Check out the following details:
- The candidate should be between the ages of 17 and 22 as of December 31, 2022.
- Only the date of birth on the Secondary Education Board (Class X Certificate) will be accepted as authentic.
- The upper age limit for candidates holding a B Sc degree with at least two subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology and having passed the remaining subjects in the intermediate or equivalent exam is extended to no more than 25 years of age as of December 31, 2022.
Assam B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
- Three papers will be written. Papers 1 and 2 are the first two papers. Paper 3 is the third paper.
- Examinability: Objective-based
- Each paper lasts two hours.
- Marking Scheme: +1 for each correct answer, 0 for every unattempted and incorrect answer
- Exam standard: 12th grade
Assam B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Syllabus
Assam B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Entrance Exam Syllabus is based on the 12th level Exam. Students can prepare Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English Subject is compulsory.
Assam B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
- Assam B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card will be available soon.
- Following the screening of candidate applications. Admit cards will be issued to qualified applicants.
- The hall ticket on the website ssuhs.in. Enrolled candidates will be able to access their admit cards using the application number and password they received during registration.
- Candidates are advised to download the SSUHS B.Sc Nursing admit card a few days before the exam so that any discrepancies can be resolved by contacting the university.
- Aspirants should read their admit cards carefully and follow the COVID-19-related instructions to be followed at the exam center.
Assam B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result
The result of the entrance exam for admission to the B.Sc. Nursing course will be announced. Candidates who take the exam will be held soon, will be able to view their results. The date of the result announcement has yet to be announced. The SSUHS B.Sc Nursing Test results will be in the form of a merit list. Continue reading to learn more about the outcome.
Assam B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Merit List
The university has made the decision to create a separate merit list for each course. Candidates who plan to take both exams should double-check their selections on both lists. The method for resolving ties in the merit list has been provided by SSUHS. If two candidates receive the same grade.
SSUHS will help solve the ties in the following ways:
- Candidates with higher biology grades will be given a higher position.
- If the tie continues, chemistry will be the deciding factor.
- In the event of a tie, Physics marks will be used to determine the winner.
Assam B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counseling
- The counseling process will begin after the merit list is released.
- Those who do not attend the counseling will not be given another opportunity.
- After the counseling round, the candidate can access the official website and download the seat allotment letter.
- Make sure to arrive at the counseling location on time.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.