Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form has been Released on 27th August 2021. Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2021 entrance exam for applicants is held each year. NEIGRIHMS stands for North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong. It is one of the self-governing institutes. The NEIGRIHMS conducts an entrance exam for eligible applicants with the intention of admitting them to Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2021 courses are available in Meghalaya through a variety of government and private institutions.
The merit list based on normalized scores has been published by the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) in Shillong. Candidates can view the merit list by clicking on the links provided below. Official authorities will grant admission to applicants based on their performance in the entrance exam. Applicants must refer to the information provided below for more information on the dates, pattern, eligibility criteria, the application process, and so on.
Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form has been Available. Download Application Form from below-
Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Important Dates
The Important Dates below contain important information about upcoming events and dates for applicants’ convenience.
|Application Form & Prospectus||27th August 2021|
|End Date of Application Submission||8th October 2021|
|Status of Eligibility including rejection/ deficiencies in the application||22nd October 2021|
|Date of issue of Admit Card (From Exam Cell, NEIGRIHMS)||4th December 2021|
|Date of issue of Duplicate Admit Card||2nd to 3rd December 2021|
|Date of Entrance Examination||4th December 2021|
|Expected date of the Result of the Entrance Test||72 hours After the Exam|
|Counseling and admission||9th December 2021|
|Starting date of Session||3rd January 2021|
Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application form
On August 27, 2021, the Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form was made available. Applicants in the state of Meghalaya who wish to enroll in the M.Sc Nursing course must take an entrance exam administered by the official authorities of NEIGRIHMS.
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences has released applications for the NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2021 Entrance Test. This entrance exam application form for M.Sc Nursing admission must be completed offline. The Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2021 application form and Challan can be downloaded from the official website.
Candidates must download it and fill out the information in their own handwriting. A prospectus and admission form are never mailed to a candidate. Candidates must carefully complete the NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2021 application form because they cannot edit or modify their forms. The application fee for the same is shown below.
- The entrance exam application fee is Rs 1000/- for all applicants regardless of category.
- The application fee must be paid online using payment gateway methods (debit card, credit card, or net banking feature).
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Visit the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences’ official website.
- The NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing Application Form can be found in the most recent News Section.
- Download the MSc 2021 Challan and Form.
- Fill out the form with your information and attach a recent passport-sized photograph.
- You must pay the fee.
- Send the form to the NEIGRIHMS Examination Cell, Director’s Block, P. O. – Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793018, Meghalaya.
- Mark Sheet for 10th Grade
- Mark Sheet for 12th Grade
- Letter of allotment for a seat
- Photographs in passport size
- Signature Scanned
- A correct Email address is required.
Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before submitting an application for NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2021, candidates must carefully read and comprehend the eligibility criteria. If the candidate is found to be ineligible, the candidature is canceled and the fee is forfeited.
- Candidates must have completed their B.Sc Nursing course with a grade point average of 55 percent from a recognized university.
- The ideal candidate will be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- They should have at least one year of experience in a hospital or a nursing college or school.
- Students enrolled in the College of Nursing at NEIGRIHMS are also eligible.
- Candidates with a Post Basic B.Sc Nursing degree must have at least one year of experience.
- If a candidate obtained their Post Basic B.Sc. (N) degree from IGNOU, the study center should be approved by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Internal NEIGRIHMS candidates must be registered with the Meghalaya State Nursing Council.
- In-service candidates must have a certificate of no objection from their employer.
- Male candidates must have completed the Indian Nursing Council-recommended subjects.
Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates who want to excel in the NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2021 exam must thoroughly read and comprehend the exam pattern. It goes like this:
- Exam Mode: The exam is given in a paper-and-pencil format.
- Language: The NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing exam is administered in English.
- Exam Duration: The exam lasts two hours.
- The examination consists of 200 multiple-choice questions.
- Negative Making: 0.25 point deducted.
- The question paper contains multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Syllabus
Meghalaya M.Sc Nursing 2021 applicants prepare from the B.Sc. Nursing syllabus or an equivalent Examination of an Indian University/Board.
Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Admit Card
NEIGRIHMS, Shillong sends out the Meghalaya M.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card via speed post. It is delivered to the address specified on the candidate’s application form. The admit card contains critical information such as the test center’s name and address, as well as the candidates’ test times and roll numbers. To the examination, bring a printout of the NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card, an application form, and valid identity proof.
Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Result
The NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2021 entrance exam results will be released by the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences. Candidates must check their Meghalaya M.Sc Nursing 2021 entrance exam Score Card online, which will also be displayed on the Institute’s Notice Board.
Admission to M.Sc Nursing 2021 will be based on the results of the NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2021 Entrance Test. On the basis of the exam results, a merit list will be created. Throughout the admissions process, candidates must carry a Scorecard.
Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Counselling
NEIGRIHMS, Shillong holds an offline NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2021 / interview. Candidates are called in descending order of merit. They are called in the following order of counseling: They must also bring their original documents for verification.
- Candidates from all over India
- NEIGRIHM students who have graduated
- NEIGRIHMs Internal Staff
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.