Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2022 entrance exam for applicants is held each year. NEIGRIHMS stands for North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong. It is one of the self-governing institutes. The NEIGRIHMS conducts an entrance exam for eligible applicants with the intention of admitting them to Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2022 courses are available in Meghalaya through a variety of government and private institutions.
The merit list based on normalized scores will be published by the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) in Shillong. Candidates can view the merit list by clicking on the links provided below. Official authorities will grant admission to applicants based on their performance in the entrance exam. Applicants must refer to the information provided below for more information on the dates, pattern, eligibility criteria, the application process, and so on.
Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
The Important Dates below contain important information about upcoming events and dates for applicants’ convenience.
|Application Form & Prospectus||4th week of August 2022|
|End Date of Application Submission||2nd week of October 2022|
|Status of Eligibility including rejection/ deficiencies in the application||2nd week of November 2022|
|Date of issue of Admit Card (From Exam Cell, NEIGRIHMS)||1st week of December 2022|
|Date of issue of Duplicate Admit Card||1st week of December 2022|
|Date of Entrance Examination||1st week of December 2022|
|Expected date of the Result of the Entrance Test||1st week of December 2022|
|Counseling and admission||2nd week of December 2022|
|Starting date of Session||1st January 2023|
Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form
In August, 2022, the Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form will be available. Applicants in the state of Meghalaya who wish to enroll in the M.Sc Nursing course must take an entrance exam administered by the official authorities of NEIGRIHMS.
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences will released applications for the NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2022 Entrance Test. This entrance exam application form for M.Sc Nursing admission must be completed offline. The Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2022 application form and Challan can be downloaded from the official website.
Candidates must download it and fill out the information in their own handwriting. A prospectus and admission form are never mailed to a candidate. Candidates must carefully complete the NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2022 application form because they cannot edit or modify their forms. The application fee for the same is shown below.
- The entrance exam application fee is Rs 1000/- for all applicants regardless of category.
- The application fee must be paid online using payment gateway methods (debit card, credit card, or net banking feature).
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Visit the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences’ official website.
- The NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing Application Form can be found in the most recent News Section.
- Download the MSc 2022 Challan and Form.
- Fill out the form with your information and attach a recent passport-sized photograph.
- You must pay the fee.
- Send the form to the NEIGRIHMS Examination Cell, Director’s Block, P. O. – Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793018, Meghalaya.
- Mark Sheet for 10th Grade
- Mark Sheet for 12th Grade
- Letter of allotment for a seat
- Photographs in passport size
- Signature Scanned
- A correct Email address is required.
Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before submitting an application for NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2022, candidates must carefully read and comprehend the eligibility criteria. If the candidate is found to be ineligible, the candidature is canceled and the fee is forfeited.
- Candidates must have completed their B.Sc Nursing course with a grade point average of 55 percent from a recognized university.
- The ideal candidate will be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- They should have at least one year of experience in a hospital or a nursing college or school.
- Students enrolled in the College of Nursing at NEIGRIHMS are also eligible.
- Candidates with a Post Basic B.Sc Nursing degree must have at least one year of experience.
- If a candidate obtained their Post Basic B.Sc. (N) degree from IGNOU, the study center should be approved by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Internal NEIGRIHMS candidates must be registered with the Meghalaya State Nursing Council.
- In-service candidates must have a certificate of no objection from their employer.
- Male candidates must have completed the Indian Nursing Council-recommended subjects.
Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates who want to excel in the NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2022 exam must thoroughly read and comprehend the exam pattern. It goes like this:
- Exam Mode: The exam is given in a paper-and-pencil format.
- Language: The NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing exam is administered in English.
- Exam Duration: The exam lasts two hours.
- The examination consists of 200 multiple-choice questions.
- Negative Making: 0.25 point deducted.
- The question paper contains multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Syllabus
Meghalaya M.Sc Nursing 2022 applicants prepare from the B.Sc. Nursing syllabus or an equivalent Examination of an Indian University/Board.
Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
NEIGRIHMS, Shillong sends out the Meghalaya M.Sc Nursing 2022 Admit Card via speed post. It is delivered to the address specified on the candidate’s application form. The admit card contains critical information such as the test center’s name and address, as well as the candidates’ test times and roll numbers. To the examination, bring a printout of the NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2022 Admit Card, an application form, and valid identity proof.
Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result
The NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2022 entrance exam results will be released by the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences. Candidates must check their Meghalaya M.Sc Nursing 2022 entrance exam Score Card online, which will also be displayed on the Institute’s Notice Board.
Admission to M.Sc Nursing 2022 will be based on the results of the NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2022 Entrance Test. On the basis of the exam results, a merit list will be created. Throughout the admissions process, candidates must carry a Scorecard.
Meghalaya M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counselling
NEIGRIHMS, Shillong holds an offline NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing 2022 / interview. Candidates are called in descending order of merit. They are called in the following order of counseling: They must also bring their original documents for verification.
- Candidates from all over India
- NEIGRIHM students who have graduated
- NEIGRIHMs Internal Staff
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.