Kerala ANM 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission to the 2-year ANM degree program offered by Kerala state institutes based on a state-level entrance exam. Kerala ANM 2023 application forms for the exam will be made available online according to the authority’s schedule. The Kerala Engineering, Agricultural, and Medical Entrance Exam (KEAM) is a state-level examination administered by the Commission of Entrance Examination (CEE). The Kerala ANM 2023 exam is held each year to offer admission to candidates interested in Nursing courses at various government and private colleges in Kerala. Admission will be based on a weighted average of Class 12 marks and the KEAM 2023 rank list. Some of the seats available through KEAM 2023 are reserved for candidates from the state’s reserved categories, according to state government regulations.
Kerala ANM 2023 Important Dates
Due to the ongoing pandemic, application deadlines have been delayed, and the most important dates have yet to be announced. The dates for the upcoming B.Ed. the admission process is available at the table below.
|Application Form||To be announced|
|Last date of Application||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Kerala ANM 2023 Application form
The application forms will be available online through the university’s official website. Visit the university’s official website and download the Application Form and Prospectus, which you should carefully read before filling out the application form. Register on the website by entering the required information (name, date of birth, phone number, email address, and so on) and download the application form.
Fill out the Application Form by providing some basic information such as personal, educational, course-related, parental information, and so on. Upload scanned images of your photograph and signature following the specifications specified in the official notification. Examine the application form and the information. Take a printout of the completed application form, pay the application fee, and submit the completed application form.
Application fee for Kerala ANM 2023
- For general category candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 600/-.
- The application fee for candidates from the reserved category will be Rs. 300/-.
- For the admission procedure, service category applicants must pay Rs 600/- as an application fee.
- The application fee can be paid online or by e-challan.
- You can pay the fee online with a debit card, a credit card, or through net banking.
- For E-challan mode: Pay the application fee in cash at any State Bank of India (SBI) branch in India or all Head / Sub Post Offices in Kerala.
- Print a copy of the payment confirmation receipt generated by the system for future reference.
- The payment confirmation receipt will be generated once the payment has been completed.
Here are steps to fill the form:
Candidates can apply for Kerala ANM 2023 through an online application form. Application forms will be made available on the Directorate of Medical Education’s official website, www.dme.kerala.gov.in.
- Candidates must provide basic personal information in the application form, such as their name, father’s name, gender, date of birth, and so on.
- Other information, such as academic details, communication details, and so on, should be included in the application form as well.
- Candidates must also upload scanned copies of their photo and signature to the application form.
- Candidates must then submit a completed application form online on or before the deadline.
- There is an application fee for Kerala ANM 2023 that candidates must pay in order to complete the application process.
- It is recommended that candidates take a printout of the application form after submitting it and keep it safe for future reference.
Document required for Kerala ANM 2023:
Check the list of documents and information that will be required when filling out the Kerala ANM 2023 application form.
- Class 10th Certificate of Completion (High School)
- Class 12th Certificate of Completion (Senior Secondary Examination).
- Certificate of Character
- Category Certificate for Migration (if applicable)
- PWD Identification Card ( if applicable)
- Certificate of EWS (if applicable )
- Passport-size scanned photograph and scanned signature in JPEG or JPG format.
- A valid email address and mobile phone number are required.
- Payment can be made by debit card, credit card, net banking, or UPI.
Kerala ANM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements for Kerala ANM 2023:
- Candidates who have completed the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing course at Kerala, Calicut, Mahatma Gandhi, Kannur Universities, or Kerala University of Health Sciences, or a regular course at another university recognized by KUHS, after completing a General Nursing and Midwifery Course with +2 Science Subjects. Only candidates with a regular Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree program and a minimum of 55% aggregate marks will be considered for admission. (Those with a Distance/Correspondence Degree are ineligible for admission to the MSc Nursing program.)
- The candidate must be registered with the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council, and a copy of the registration certificate must be submitted with the application.
- Candidates who have studied outside of Kerala must submit a copy of their registration certificate from the relevant Nursing Council of the state in which they have qualified, along with their application. At the time of admission, selected candidates must present their original registration certificate from the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Candidates who have completed a B.Sc. Degree in Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (Regular Course) from a university outside Kerala or a Deemed University must present an equivalency certificate from a university in Kerala at the time of counseling.
- Marks Relaxation: SC/ST, SEBC, and PD candidates will receive a 5% reduction in academic eligibility marks.
Kerala ANM 2023 Exam Pattern
The question paper is divided into two parts.
- Part 1 covers the topics that are covered in all of Kerala ANMs’ exams.
- Nursing-related topics are covered in Part 2.
Kerala ANM 2023 Syllabus
The official authorities will post information about the syllabus aimed at preparing for the entrance exam on the university’s official website for applicants.
Kerala ANM 2023 Admit Card
The admit card for the ANM entrance examination will be made available online. Candidates can obtain their admit cards by visiting the Directorate of Medical Education’s official website and entering their application number. After downloading, candidates should print their admit cards and bring them to the exam center. Those who do not arrive at the exam center with an admit card will be denied the opportunity to take the exam. Candidates should keep their admit cards safe until the admissions process is completed.
Kerala ANM 2023 Result
ANM exam results will be available online, and candidates can access them by visiting the official website. To view their results, candidates must provide information such as their roll number, date of birth, and so on. Candidates will be ranked based on their performance in the entrance exam, and a merit list will be created as a result. Counseling and the subsequent admissions process will be carried out in accordance with the names of the candidates on the merit list.
Kerala ANM 2023 Merit List and Counselling
Details about the counseling process will be communicated to candidates via the official website. Those who have been selected for the counseling round should come prepared with all of their documents, both original and photocopied. Candidates’ documents will be verified, and they will be asked to select a college of their choice. Seats will then be assigned to candidates based on their preferences, ranking, and availability of seats. Those who have been assigned a seat should report to their respective colleges to complete the admissions procedures.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.