Kerala GNM 2022 Application Form has been Released on 21st July 2022. GNM is an abbreviation for General Nursing and Midwifery. The Indian Nursing Council offers a three and a half year diploma course in GNM (INC). Each state has its own admissions committee. Kerala is India’s southernmost state and has a literacy rate of 100 per cent. Nonetheless, Kerala has a high rate of unemployment, and a lot of emphasis is placed on job-related courses such as GNM. GNM enables the rural population with limited medical resources to receive higher-quality care.
It also assists women in becoming more financially self-sufficient and empowered. The Directorate of Medicine Education is in charge of GNM admissions in the state (Kerala). GNM enrollments in Kerala are only available to SC/ST candidates.
This course focuses on nurse education in nursing, midwifery, and general healthcare. The chosen candidates are also eligible for admission to Kerala nursing schools. Continue reading for more information on Kerala GNM Nursing Admission 2022.
Kerala GNM 2022 Interview has been started on 19th October 2022. Click Here to Check the List.
Kerala GNM 2022 Important Dates
Applicants must be kept up to date on the key dates for admission, which will be announced in the confirmation.
|End Date of Application||30th September 2022|
|Merit List||1st October 2022|
|Interview||19th October 2022|
Kerala GNM 2022 Application form
Kerala GNM Registration Form is only available in offline mode. The application form has been available on 21st July 2022, and the deadline will be announced on the official website. Aspirants will be able to fill out the application form more easily if they carefully read the instructions. Aspirants must fill in all of the correct and complete information on the registration form. Only eligible candidates may apply, so make sure you check your eligibility before filling out the application form. Candidates must have passed and returned the registration form by the deadline.
Application fee for Kerala GNM 2022
- Aspirants must also pay Rs. 100/- registration fee.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must first visit the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Kerala.
- Applicants must obtain an application form as well as a prospectus from the official website.
- Applicants should fill out the application form with all of their personal data, educational materials, course materials, contact info, and so on.
- After entering all of their information, applicants must upload scanned images of their photograph and signature in the format specified.
Document required for Kerala GNM 2022:
- Attested copies of the S.S.L.C. or an equivalent certificate proving the date of birth.
- Attach the application fee receipt from the treasury (original).
- Copies of the latest conduct certificates that have been attested. The certificate should be issued by the institute’s director.
- Copies of higher education mark sheets that have been attested.
- Evidence of nativity
Kerala GNM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Kerala GNM Course Eligibility Criteria is based on the standards established by INC. This course is open to both male and female applicants. You can also refer to the points listed below to see if you are eligible. The following are the additional eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must have passed the 10+2 or an equivalent exam. The Kerala government should recognise the board. You should also have a grade point average of 40%. The candidate must have passed the examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as additional subjects.
- Students enrolled in the 10+2 and ANM programmes at INC-approved schools are also eligible.
- Eligible are Indian citizens of Kerala origin.
- The minimum age should be 17. He or she should not be over the age of 35. Furthermore, there is no upper age limit for ANM candidates.
Kerala GNM 2022 Result
- The results of all admissions will be posted on the conducting body’s website.
- DME compiles a general list of all selected candidates who are eligible for admission.
- In such a large list, it can be difficult to find a name.
- Aspirants must exercise caution when looking for their names.
Kerala GNM 2022 Merit List
- The rank list is published by the Director of Medical Education.
- Furthermore, a Merit List contains the names of all selected candidates.
- As a result, candidates whose names appear on the GNM 2022 Merit List are able to get admission.
- You can also keep an eye on the official website for updates.
- This list aids in the separation of candidates based on merit.
- As a result, it simplifies subsequent processes.
Kerala GNM 2022 Counselling
Following the release of the Merit List, the Kerala General Midwifery Counselling process begins. All selected candidates must attend the counselling process. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of the candidate’s candidacy. Furthermore, candidates are assigned seats based on this. The joining date is also provided by the Director of Medical Education. As a result, applicants must enrol in the appropriate college.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.