In the Academic Year 2023-24, Goa B.Sc. Nursing Admission will be completely based on NEET-UG; candidates have to pass the NEET Exam to take admitted to B.Sc. Nursing. The Institute of Nursing Education provides nursing schooling programs in the Goa province with the goal of giving the most candidates admission. Medical caretaker teachers have organized and directed the instructional plan that the Institute of Nursing Education follows in accordance with the Indian Nursing Council’s guidelines.
Applicants can, however, visit the Goa Medical College Hospitals, Institute of Psychology and Human Psychology, other local Hospitals, Urban Health Centers, and Primary Health Centers under the Department of Health Care Services to get functional participation in nursing standards and practice.
Goa B.Sc Nursing 2023 Admission will be done on the basis of the NEET 2023 Exam so please check NEET 2023 details. Click Here to Check the NEET 2023 Exam Details.
Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
Because, admission into Goa B.Sc Nursing 2023 will be done through NEET 2023, so, it is necessary for candidates to check the important dates of the NEET 2023 exam. The NEET 2023 Important Dates can be seen by clicking the above link.
Click Here to Check the Important Dates Link.
Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application form
The registration form for Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 will be available on NEET 2023 application page. From there, applicants will be able to access the application form online. In order to participate in the admissions process, applicants must meet the qualifying criteria established by the NTA.
Click Here to Check the Application Link.
Applicants must also carefully study all of the key guidelines linked to the application procedure. Applicants are also advised to keep all necessary documents with them when submitting the application form. Following that, applicants must complete the application form by inputting the required information. Following that, applicants must provide scanned images of their photos and signatures to the registration form.
After completing the application procedure, candidates must pay application fees online as per mentioned in the NEET portal.
Here are the steps to fill out the form
- First, students must go to NEET 2023 website (Link is provided above).
- Now, click on the candidate login and register yourself.
- To register, you must provide your email address and cell phone number.
- You will now receive an OTP for verification.
- Then you must log in and begin filling out the application form using information from your grade sheet.
- Fill in your information carefully because you will not be able to change it afterward.
- Then, on the NEET 2023 Registration Form, you will submit your signature and photos.
- After completing the NEET Registration Form, you must pay the fees.
- Finally, you must print off the NEET 2023 Registration Form.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following is vital information about the Eligibility Criteria for the applicants’ reference:
- To be admitted to the college, one must have passed the SSC exam and the HSC exam from a recognized board or university.
- Qualification marks: Applicants must obtain a minimum of 45 percent on the qualifying exam.
- Required subjects: Physics, chemistry, biology, and English should all be required topics.
Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
- Paper Method: The NEET 2023 Entrance Exam will be administered in unconnected mode (Pen paper-based test).
- Exam Languages: The paper will be available in English, Gujarati, Hindi, Tamil, Bengali, Marathi, Odia, Assamese, Telugu, Urdu, and Kannada.
- Exam Length: The exam will last three hours (180 Minutes).
- Question Types: The paper will include target-type questions.
- Number of Questions: The exam paper will contain a total of 180 questions.
- Total Marks: The paper will be worth 720 points.
- Stamping Scheme: Each correct answer will receive +4 marks.
- Negative Marking: One point will be deducted for each incorrect response.
Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Syllabus
The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) has been provided in the NEET 2023 Syllabus. The curriculum will be based on the science stream of the Standard 12th test.
Click Here to Check the Syllabus.
Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card
Admit card to take admission in Goa B.Sc Nursing 2023 candidate has to take the NEET 2023 admit card. The Admit Card will be printed on-site. All registered students will be looking for an admit card for the evaluation section. Students can obtain their admit card after submitting the Application Form to the entry advisory board on a specific day. They should have their NEET Hall Ticket 2023 download by the deadline for submitting the Registration Form.
Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result
Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 admission will be based on the NEET 2023 Exam so this is necessary for the candidate to give NEET exam and view the result of it. The outcome will be announced online by the power of authority. There will be no arrangements for an ORS check/revaluation. The authorities will also provide the proper answer key. Up-and-comers might examine the proper answer key to determine the standard marks.
Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling
After the results are announced, the Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling will begin. The officials in charge will be in charge of giving admission forms to all those who participate in the admission round. The counseling will be done in a traditional manner and will be based on the NEET 2023 Exam.
Following the occurrence of successive counseling rounds, the authority will appear with the names of the selected students for the admission list. Following seat allotment, they must report to the assigned college with all original and appropriate paperwork, certifications, and documentation.
Applicants will be contacted for counseling after submitting the admission form. Applicants must validate their required documentation in order to be considered for a seat. Admission will be granted only on the basis of the candidate’s exam results. Applicants must pay the entrance fee to the admission committee in order to be considered for final admission.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.