The state of Gujarat provides diploma courses in the field of engineering to all students. The Directorate of Technical Education Gujarat State manages admissions to polytechnic colleges that offer diploma programs. Admissions are typically handled offline, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the admissions process has been moved entirely online.
The Commissionerate of Technical Education Gujarat State will organize the Gujarat Polytechnic 2024 admission process at the state level. The GUJCET will be held for enrollment in engineering and degree/diploma pharmacy programs in Gujarat’s government, grant-in-aid, and self-financed institutions.
After passing their 10+2 examination, candidates can sit for this entrance exam. Furthermore, admission is solely based on merit and preferences expressed by candidates. Learn about the application form, eligibility, admit card, syllabus, answer keys, results, and the counseling process.
Gujarat Polytechnic 2024 Application will be released soon. Scroll below to check the details
Gujarat Polytechnic 2024 Important Dates
ACPDC has yet to announce the important dates for the Gujarat Polytechnic entrance examination. The link to the official website is provided below.
|Online Registration Begins||June 20234|
|Last Date of Submission of Registration||August 2024|
|Finalization of institute seat matrix||August 2024|
|fulfillment of pending online queries||August 2024|
|Release Date of Provisional Merit List||September 2024|
|Starting of Choice Filling||September 2024|
|Declaration of Mock round result||September 2024|
|Release of Final Merit list||September 2024|
|Filling & Alteration of choices by the|
candidates for Round 1
|Declaration of Allotment List||September 2024|
|Online Payment of Tuition Fees in the Bank for confirmation of allotted Admission||September 2024|
|Online cancellation of admission||September 2024|
|Display of Vacancy after Actual Admission||September 2024|
|Reshuffling and alteration of choices, if any, for Round 2||September 2024|
|Declaration of Allotment List||September 2024|
|Online Payment of Tuition Fees in the Bank for confirmation of allotted Admission||October 2024|
|Online cancellation of admission||October 2024|
|Display of Vacancy After Round 2||October 2024|
Gujarat Polytechnic 2024 Application form
Applicants seeking admission to polytechnic courses beginning in 2024 should submit their applications well in advance of the deadline. Applicants should only apply after thoroughly reviewing the eligibility requirements. Aspirants can submit application forms online at the official website, http://www.gujdiploma.nic.in/.
Select New Enrollment and fill out all of the required information in the online application. There should be no mistakes, so be cautious when filling out an application form. Candidates must also pay the application fee, if applicable. In the end, carefully review your application and submit the application form.
Application fee for Gujarat Polytechnic 2024
- There will be a Rs. 250/- candidates have to pay.
- The application payment can be made online with a debit or credit card, through Net banking, or by e-challan.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Step 1 – Registration Details: Fill in details such as Name, Parent Name, Contact Details, Pin, and then create a strong password on the first page of registration.
- Step 2 – Reservation Details: In the reservation, applicants must fill in their category, sub-category, certificate number, and other information as needed.
- Step 3 – Marks Details: Aspirants must fill out their SSC class marks details in the marks detail section, such as highest marks, obtained marks, marks percentage, and so on.
- Step 4 – Registration Confirmation: After filling out the details, applicants should carefully read them before submitting the registration form.
Print the confirmation page after submitting the form.
Applicants must send the duly completed application form, along with the required list of documents, to the prescribed address after printing the confirmation page.
Document required for Gujarat Polytechnic 2024:
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate ( if applicable)
- Income Certificate
Gujarat Polytechnic 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements for each course will be different, so aspirants should carefully check their eligibility before applying for any course.
- The candidate must have completed a high school diploma (10th grade) from a recognized board or institute.
- Candidates must have taken Mathematics, Science, and English exams as part of their higher education.
- The applicant must have received at least 55 percent in 10th grade with subjects such as Mathematics and Science.
- The applicant has to be 15 years old at least.
- The authorities have not set an upper limit.
Gujarat Polytechnic 2024 Merit List
The selection will be made based on the student’s performance in the 10th grade, ITI, and TEB. On the official website, a merit list of the selected candidates will be announced. The eligible candidates must log in and verify their merit rank before moving onto the next step of filling out the preference form. The applicant who wishes to enroll in the allotted college must confirm his or her seat by paying the college’s first-year fees.
Gujarat Polytechnic 2024 Counselling
Applicants who pass the entrance exam will be required to participate in the counseling process. Gujarat Polytechnic Admission Counseling 2024 is scheduled to begin in June 2024. Carry your result/scorecard, admit card, and all original documents for verification during counseling, such as academic qualification certificates, category certificates, domicile certificates, and so on. Also, bring at least one passport-sized photograph that is similar to the one you used when submitting the application form.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.