Haryana Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form has been Released. Haryana Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 is a 2-year course. Students who wish to pursue Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from Haryana can appear for the Haryana Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admission Procedure. It is a state-level Admission taken by the Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak. It is for the information for all concerned and eligible candidates desirous of seeking admissions to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course in Nursing Institutes located in the State of Haryana that the State Government shall be conducting Online Centralized Combined Counselling for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing course in Government/Private Nursing Institutes in the State of Haryana for the Academic Session.
Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak is authorized to conduct Combined Centralized Counselling for admission to all the Government/Private Aided/Unaided Nursing Institutes affiliated to Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.
Haryana Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Final Merit List has been Released on 15th October 2022. Click Here to Check List.
Haryana Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admission Notification has been Released. Click Here to Check Notice.
Haryana Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Dates
|Registration on the online web portal||4th to 6th October 2022|
|Provisional Allocation of seats||8th October 2022|
|Grievances if any on the provisional allocation list through the admission web portal||9th October 2022|
|Display of allocation list after grievance redressal||9th October 2022|
|Deposition of Tuition Fee online||9th to 11th October 2022|
|Document Verification of Original Documents at Pt. B.D Sharma UHS, Rohtak||12th to 14th October 2022|
|Last Date for joining/reporting in the allotted institute||15th October 2022|
Haryana Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form
- Applicants read all the instructions mentioned on the website related to the application process before filing the application form.
- Applicants must make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form Admission Department will not provide admission to the applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria.
- To apply for the admission of Haryana Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 courses in the college’s applicants need to fill and submit the application form before the due date of the Application.
- There are no other options available for the applicant to fill out the application form other than online mode.
- Haryana Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form has been available on 4th October 2022.
- To fill out the Application form applicants need to register themselves on the website.
- After successfully registering applicants will receive login details that are login Id and password on the registered email Id from the university.
- Applicants are required to fill in their full name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile no. , Email id and need to generate their password.
- The registration no. will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile no. and email id for further procedure of application.
- After that Applicants Upload their scanned photo and sign beforehand.
- Before submitting the application form applicant must recheck every single entry.
- Candidates can make the payment through Demand Draft/RTGS/Credit card/Debit card to the allotted institute directly.
- Once the payment is made will not be refundable to the candidate in any case.
- Applicants can select the institution as per their choice and convenience.
Haryana Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Fee
- The Fee for the entire course of Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing is Rs. 16,250/- for Government College.
Haryana Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have attained the age of 21 years as of 31st December 2022.
- Passed the higher secondary or Senior secondary or intermediate or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done Matric/ 10+1 in or before 1986, will be eligible for admission.
- Has obtained a certificate in General Nursing and midwifery and Registered as RN&RM with any State Nurses Council.
- Must have been declared medically fit by the competent Medical Board constituted by an institution concerned.
- In case of an employee of State Govt./UHSR, the candidate desirous to seek admission will have to obtain a NOC from State Government/ University of Health Sciences, Rohtak before submitting their application for admission in the course. Any application submitted without NOC of competent authority will not be considered eligible for various benefits under this policy.
- Students must be medically fit.
Click Here to Check Haryana Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 in Hindi.
Haryana Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Syllabus for entrance exam:
|Community Health Nursing|
|Mental health Nursing|
Haryana Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
- Haryana Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card will be Released Before the 1 week of the Exam.
- The Admit Card as known as hall Ticket will be Available online mode.
- It is an important document that is brought during an exam.
- Applicants also need to take some copies of the admit card and keep it carefully.
Haryana Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result
- Haryana Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam (CET 2022) Exam Result will be Available by Online Mode.
- The Result of the Entrance exam will be made available on the Official website of the University Also here we will provide it.
- Candidates need to carry &Remember their roll number and date of birth.
- Candidates can take a printout of the Result for future reference.
Haryana Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counseling
- The admissions under all categories will be made based on the merit of marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test-2022 (CET-2022) conducted by Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
- Haryana Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counseling procedure will be done by Centralized Counseling Procedure.
- Candidates who found their name in the merit list are instructed to appear for counseling round 1/ round 2 to get admission.
- Shortlisted applicants are instructed to appear for the counseling round to get admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing courses offered institution.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.