Haryana GNM 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. GNM (General Nursing & Midwifery) is a nursing course to train students in the health Department. Haryana GNM 2023 is only for female candidates in Haryana. GNM is a 3.5-year diploma course. Students who wish to pursue GNM from Haryana can appear for the Haryana GNM 2023 Admission Procedure. It is a state-level Admission taken by the Department of Medical Education & Research in Haryana. It is for the information for all concerned and eligible candidates desirous of seeking admissions to GNM(F) Course in Nursing Institutes located in the State of Haryana that the State Government shall be conducting Online Centralized Combined Counselling for admission to GNM(F) course in Government/Private Nursing Institutes in the State of Haryana for the Academic Session.
The detailed process explains the procedure for admission on this page. These admissions are to be conducted through an online counseling process at the website. The admission will be made in only those Nursing Institutes Which are affiliated with Haryana Nurses and Nurse-Midwives Council and have obtained NOC/LOP from the State Government.
Haryana GNM 2023 Application has been released. Scroll below to check the details.
Haryana GNM 2023 Exam
|Round||Activity||Dates and Time|
|1st Round of Admission||Registration on the online web portal||07-08-2023 (9:00 AM) To 14-08-2023 (11:59 PM)|
|Display of Merit List||17-08-2023|
|Preferences locking/Choice Filling||18-08-2023 (09:00 AM) To 21-08-2023 (11:59 PM)|
|Online Allotment of the Institute/course||24-08-2023|
|Verification of original documents for eligibility/fees deposition & admit the students by Institute in the online portal.||25-08-2023 to 28-08-2023|
|2nd Round of Admission||Display of Vacant Seats||30-08-2023|
|Registration on the online web portal||31-08-2023 (9:00 AM) to 05-09-2023 (11:59 PM)|
|Display of Merit List||07-09-2023|
|Preference locking/Choice filling||08-09-2023 (09:00 AM) to 11-09-2023 (11:59 PM)|
|Online Allotment of the Institute/course||13-09-2023|
|Verification of original documents for eligibility/fees deposition & admit the students by Institute in the online portal.||14-09-2023 to 15-09-2023|
|Mop Up Round||Display of Vacant Seats||16-09-2023|
|Registration on the online web portal||16-09-2023 (09:00 AM) to 20-09-2023 (11:59 PM)|
|Display of Merit List||22-09-2023|
|Preference locking/Choice filling||23-09-2023 (09:00 AM) to 25-09-2023 (11:59 PM)|
|Online Allotment of the Institute/course||27-09-2023|
|Verification of original documents for eligibility/fees deposition & admit the students by Institute in the online portal.||28-09-2023 to 30-09-2023|
Haryana GNM 2023 Application Form
- Applicants read all the instructions mentioned on the website related to the application process before filing the application form.
- Applicants must make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form Admission Department will not provide admission to applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria.
- To apply for admission to the GNM course in the college applicants need to fill out and submit the application form before the due date of the Application.
- There are no other options available for the applicant to fill out the application form other than online mode.
- Haryana GNM 2023 Application Form will be available in February 2023.
- To fill out the Application form applicants need to register themselves on the website.
- After successfully registering applicants will receive login details that are login Id and password on the registered email Id from the university.
- Applicants are required to fill in their full name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile no. , and Email id and need to generate their password.
- The registration no. will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile no. and email id for further procedure of application.
- After that Applicants Upload their scanned photo and sign beforehand.
- Before submitting the application form applicant must recheck every single entry.
- Candidates can make the payment through Demand Draft/RTGS/Credit card/Debit card to the allotted institute directly.
- Once the payment is made will not be refundable to the candidate in any case.
- Applicants can select the institution as per their choice and convenience.
Required Documents for The Application
|Having passed in qualifying examination i.e. 10+2.|
Haryana GNM 2023 Fee
- The Fee for the entire course of GNM Course is Rs. 1,98,200/
|General Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|BC-A &BC-B of Haryana, PWD, FF, ESM, EWS Category||Rs. 750/-|
|SC /ST Category of Haryana:||Rs. 500/-|
Haryana GNM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum and maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years on or before 31st December 2023.
- There is no age bar for ANM/LHV courses.
- 10+2 class passed preferably with Science (PCB) & English with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History,
Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology,
Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational
stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/
HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board with 40% marks.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Students must be medically fit.
Click Here to Check Haryana GNM 2023 in Hindi.
Haryana GNM 2023 Merit List
- The Department of Medical Education & Research Haryana will be responsible to prepare a merit list of the applicants once the application forms are received.
- The merit list will be based on the information provided by the applicants related to the marks secured in the past qualifying academic exams.
- The merit list will contain the names of the shortlisted applicants based on the marks.
Haryana GNM 2023 Counseling
- Haryana GNM 2023 Counseling procedure will be done by Centralized Counseling Procedure.
- Candidates who found their name on the merit list are instructed to appear for counseling round 1/ round 2 to get admission.
- Shortlisted applicants are instructed to appear for the counseling round to get admission to the GNM courses offered by an institution.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.