Haryana MPHW 2022 Application Form will be Released Soon. MPHW (Multi-Purpose Health Worker) is a nursing course to train students in the health Department. MPHW is a 2-year diploma course. Students who wish to pursue MPHW from Haryana can appear for the Haryana MPHW 2022 Admission Procedure. It is a state-level Admission taken by the Department of Medical Education & Research in Haryana.
It is for the information of all concerned and eligible candidates desirous of seeking admissions to MPHW(M) Course in Nursing Institutes located in the State of Haryana that the State Government shall be conducting Online Centralized Combined Counselling for admission to MPHW(M) course in Government/Private Nursing Institutes in the State of Haryana for the Academic Session.
The detailed process explains the procedure for admission on this page. These admissions are to be conducted through an online counseling process at the website. The admission will be made in only those Nursing Institutes Which are affiliated to Haryana Nurses and Nurse-Midwives Council and have obtained NOC/LOP from the State Government.
Haryana MPHW 2022 Application Form will be Released Soon. The Link will be provided below-
Haryana MPHW 2022 Exam Dates
Click Here to Check the Previous Year’s Admission Schedule.
|1st Round of Admissions|
|Registration on the online web portal||19th to 28th February 2022|
|Merit List||7th March 2022|
|Choice filling of Institution/course Ist round of counseling.||8th to 9th March 2022|
|Online allotment of the Institution/course (Provisional)||11th March 2022|
|Document verification of eligibility and original documents and last date of joining the institutes and Fee Deposit.||12th to 14th March 2022|
|2nd Round of admissions|
|Declaration of Vacancy by the Institutes||15th March 2022|
|Vacant Seat||17th to 18th March 2022|
|Choice filling of Institution/course IInd round of counseling.||21st March 2022|
|Online allotment of the Institution/course (Provisional)||22nd to 23rd March 2022|
|Document verification of eligibility and original
documents and last date of joining the institutes and Fee Deposition
|24th March 2022|
|Declaration of Vacancy by the Institutes and Display of Vacant Seats for the Mop-Up round||24th March 2022|
|Registration for Mop Up Round of Counseling||25th to 31st March 2022|
|Merit List for Mop-Up Round||31st March 2022|
|Forwarding the list of students in order of merit to the Institutes||31st March 2022|
|Last date of closing of Admissions||31st March 2022|
Haryana MPHW 2022 Application Form
Applicants will have to get registered online through a web portal managed by Haryana Knowledge Corporation Limited (HKCL). Applicants read all the instructions mentioned on the website related to the application process before filing the application form.
- Applicants must make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form Admission Department will not provide admission to applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria.
- To apply for the admission of the MPHW course in the college applicants need to fill out and submit the application form before the due date of the Application.
- There are no other options available for the applicant to fill out the application form other than online mode.
- Haryana MPHW 2022 Application Form will be available in February 2022.
- To fill out the Application form applicants need to register themselves on the website.
- After successfully registering applicants will receive login details that are login Id and password on the registered email Id from the university.
- Applicants are required to fill in their full name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile no. , and Email id and need to generate their password.
- The registration no. will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile no. and email id for further procedure of application.
- After that Applicants Upload their scanned photo and sign beforehand.
- Before submitting the application form applicant must recheck every single entry.
- Candidates can make the payment through Demand Draft/RTGS/Credit card/Debit card to the allotted institute directly.
- Once the payment is made will not be refundable to the candidate in any case.
- Applicants can select the institution as per their choice and convenience.
Required Documents for the Application
- Matriculation certificate / High school certificate/ICSE/Class 10th or its equivalent certificate as proof of Date of birth.
- Having passed in qualifying examination i.e. 10+2.
- Character certificate from the Principal of the institution last attended.
- Reservation certificate of Resident of Haryana, Schedule caste, schedule tribe, Backward Classes, physically handicapped, children of deceased /disabled/Ex-serviceman, Dependents of Freedom fighter and Undertaking Haryana Domicile certificate.
- Id Proof -Aadhar Card / PAN / Driving license / passport/ Voter Id.
Haryana MPHW 2022 Fee
The Fee for the entire course of MPHW(M) is Rs 94,000/-
|General Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|BC-A &BC-B of Haryana, PWD, FF, ESM, EWS Category||Rs. 750/-|
|SC /ST Category of Haryana:||Rs. 500/-|
Haryana MPHW 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The Minimum age limit shall be 17 years on or before 31st December 2022.
- The maximum age limit shall be 35 years on or before 31st December 2022.
- 10+2 with any Stream.
- 50% of seats will be under the management category and 50% of seats are reserved for the state quota (Open Merit Category).
- Students must be medically fit.
Note: Only Male Candidates are allowed for MPHW.
Click Here to Check Haryana MPHW 2022 in Hindi.
Haryana MPHW 2022 Merit List
- The Department of Medical Education & Research Haryana will be responsible to prepare a merit list of the applicants once the application forms are received.
- The merit list will be based on the information provided by the applicants related to the marks secured them in the past qualifying academic exams.
- The merit list will contain the names of the shortlisted applicants based on the marks.
Haryana MPHW 2022 Counseling
- The details of the web portal including dates for inviting online applications and counseling schedules will be duly publicized as well as uploaded on the website of the Haryana Nurses and Nurse-Midwives Council, Panchkula.
- Haryana MPHW 2022 Counseling procedure will be done by Centralized Counseling Procedure.
- Candidates who found their name on the merit list are instructed to appear for counseling round 1/ round 2 to get admission.
- Shortlisted applicants are instructed to appear for the counseling round to get admission to the MPHW courses offered by an institution.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.