The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is hosting HP SET 2022. The exam is held once a year at the state level to determine if candidates are eligible for Assistant Professor positions.
This test decides whether or not a candidate is eligible for Assistant Professor positions in Himachal Pradesh’s universities and colleges. On the official website, hppsc.hp.gov.in, the application form will be available online. There will be 22 topics to choose from.
Those who pass the exam must go through a final document verification process. Exam date, scheme of examination, admit card, syllabus, result, and cut-off are all available here for HP SET.
HP SET 2022 Important Dates
The HP SET comprises two exams, Paper I and Paper II, and applicants interested in taking the test should review the relevant dates listed in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date for Submit the Application form||4th week of July 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||4th week of July 2022|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2022|
HP SET 2022 Application form
Applicants who are eligible can fill out and submit the HP SET 2022 application form online at hppsc.hp.gov.in. Those who have previously registered with HPPSC OTRS (One Time Registration System) do not need to do so again; they may simply log in and fill out the form. Others must first create a registration account before submitting an application. The User ID and password must be kept safe. They should also preserve a copy of the application form filled out.
Application fee for HP SET 2022
The following are the specifics of the HP SET 2022 Examination Fee:
General Rs. 700/-
OBC Rs. 350/-
SC/ST Rs. 175/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- The application form for the HP SET will be available on the official website.
- Students who want to brighten their future can apply for the HP SET online option by going to the official website (http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc/).
- Fill out the Application Form by following the steps outlined below.
- Go to the Himachal Pradesh State’s official website.
- You must register them by filling out the required fields with the required information.
- After completing the registration process, go to the official web page and click the “Apply here for HP SET Exam” link.
- Make payments for your registration fees via the internet.
- After filling out all of the information on the Form, you must submit it, and they must print it for future reference.
Document required for HP SET 2022
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Nationality certificate
- Category certificate
- Aadhar card
- Domicile Certificate
HP SET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before we begin the online application process, please let us know if you are eligible for HP SET.
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent from a UGC-recognized university is the minimum educational requirement.
- A master’s degree in Humanities (including languages) and Social Sciences, as well as Computer Science and Applications, is required.
- Applicants must score at least 55 percent on the qualifying exam to be considered.
SC (of HP), ST (of HP), OBC NCL (of HP), and PWD (of HP) applicants, on the other hand, must get at least 50% in the qualifying test.
- Candidates with pending results or who are still pursuing a Master’s degree are also eligible to apply.
- Such applicants, on the other hand, need to get the aforementioned minimum marks and obtain a PG degree within two years following the SET result.
HP SET 2022 Exam Pattern
The following is the HP SET 2022 Exam Pattern:
- Question Format – inquiries will be asked objectively (MCQ)
- Offline mode of examination
- The paper is exclusively available in English and Hindi.
- Number of Papers – There are two papers in the eligibility paper.
- The marking scheme is as follows: each paper is worth two points per question, with no negative marking.
- Total number of questions: 150
- Marks allotted – the HP SET has a total of 300 points.
HP SET 2022 Syllabus
The Commission has published the entire syllabus for the HP SET 2022 test on its official website. The Link is provided below.
HP SET 2022 Admit Card
The HP SET Admit Card will be accessible on the official site 10 or 15 days before the exam for those who have successfully submitted their Registration Form. The admit card is an important document that students must bring to the exam center with them, along with any other required documents. It is not possible to enter the examination venue without an Admit Card.
- Candidates can only download their ADMIT CARD over the internet. Offline mode will not be available.
- To receive their ADMIT CARD, applicants must go to the Official Website.
- APPLICANT can fill in his name and DOB to download ADMIT CARD.
We’ll send you a LINK to get the ADMIT CARD as soon as possible.
HP SET 2022 Result
The HP SET Result will be announced on the department’s official website. Those who have taken the HP SET Examination can see their results via the internet. After the answer key session, the result will be announced, and applicants will be eligible for Assistant Professor positions or JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) positions in colleges and universities throughout Himachal Pradesh based on their exam scores.
- The Himachal Pradesh SET EXAM 2022 RESULT will be announced on the official website.
- Candidates can only check their RESULTS online. Offline mode will not be available.
- By inputting a name and a roll number, no one can check the APPLICANT outcome.
- To obtain their Himachal Pradesh RESULT, applicants should go to the official website.
HP SET 2022 Merit List
Only when the HPPSC officials have announced the HP SET Merit List 2022, it will be available on the official website. The HP SET Merit List 2022 contains those who received the highest scores in the HPPSC SET Exam 2022. Following the announcement of the HPPSC SET Result 2022, all applicants should check the HP SET Merit List 2022.
HP SET 2022 Counseling
To participate in the HPCET counseling process, shortlisted candidates must first complete the registration process. Applicants can review the step-by-step instructions for completing HPCET 2022 counseling.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.