Srinagar (Pauri GarhwalHemwati )’s Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University is a central university that offers admission to a variety of degrees. Every year, HNBG University conducts an entrance examination for B.Ed. admission. It’s a two-year bachelor’s degree program.
All applicants who have completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the HNBGU B.Ed. program. The university will issue a notice for the HNBGU B.Ed. 2021 program. Admission will be available at all three of HNBGU’s affiliated schools: Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal, and Tehri campuses.
The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University was established in 1973, following a project started by the state government of Uttar Pradesh. Those who are serious about taking the HNBGU B.Ed test should fill out the Application Form on the official website using an online method. If you do not complete the form, you will not be allowed to take the exam.
HNBGU B.Ed 2021 Notification has been Released. Click Here to View Official Notice.
HNBGU B.Ed 2021 Application Form has been Out on 25th September 2021. Scroll below for the Link.
HNBGU B.Ed 2021 Important Dates
Here you will find the Exam’s Event and Dates. Candidates can consult the Exam Schedule in its entirety by clicking on the link below.
|Release of Application Form||September 25th, 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||October 10th, 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form with Late Fee||October 15th, 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||October 2021|
|Date of Entrance Examination||October 24th, 2021|
|Publication of Answer Key||Will be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||Will be Announced|
|Counselling Starts||Will be Announced|
HNBGU B.Ed 2021 Application form
The application form for HNBGU B.Ed 2021 has been available on the 25th of September 2021. The deadline for submitting an application is the 10th of October 2021. Students should read and download the HNBGU B.Ed. 2021 authorized prospectus, which is available on the University website. Students can apply online and fill out the application forms. The Application Form’s details must be filed alongside their original documents. Candidates will be required to make a payment via the internet. Students must bring a printout of the fee receipt together with the completed Application Form.
The Application Link has been Activated Here.
Application fee for HNBGU B.Ed 2021
Applicants in the General and OBC categories must pay an application fee of Rs.800/-. Candidates from the SC/ST/PWD categories, on the other hand, must pay an application fee of Rs.400/-. The cost can be paid in a variety of ways, including debit cards, credit cards, and net banking.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Filling out the registration form and submitting basic information is the first step in the application process through the Official website (https://www.hnbgu.ac.in/)
- After completing the registration process, candidates will receive a user id and password that they may use to access the application form.
- The application form will ask for personal, academic, and other information about the candidates (ones not asked at the time of registration).
- Applicants’ signatures and scanned copies of their photographs should also be uploaded to the application form.
- Once all of the information has been input, the completed application form, along with the needed application cost, can be submitted online.
- After successfully submitting the application form, take a printout and keep it safe for future reference.
- The printout, along with copies of crucial documents, should be given to the university.
Document required for HNBGU B.Ed 2021:
- Marksheets and certificates for 10th and 12th grades
- Photograph and signature in passport size
- Certificate of Residency
- Certificate of Category
HNBGU B.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
As of yet, no age philosophies for B.Ed. programs have been approved by the authority.
- To apply, you must have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at an accredited university.
- Any Stream equivalent to Science, Arts, Management, and Commerce would suffice to pass the aforesaid criteria.
- In the case of GEN and OBC students, the percentage of principles would be a minimum of 50%, and in the case of the kept group, it would be a minimum of 45 percent.
- Those in the last year or semester of a UG/PG/other conforming program are also eligible to apply.
- Those who have completed class XII Th and have graduated from any well-known university are eligible to take the entrance exam.
- When applying for HNBGU B.Ed., keep in mind that you must be at least 21 years old.
HNBGU B.Ed 2021 Exam Pattern
- The offline method will be used to administer the admission exam.
- There will be two papers, each of which will take three hours to complete.
- There will be 200 scores for Hindi/English/General Knowledge.
- The Arts/Commerce/Science Aptitude Test will be given 200 scores.
- Both subjects will have a total of 400 scores.
- For a correct option, 1 mark will be given.
HNBGU B.Ed 2021 Syllabus
Applicants who plan to take the exam should familiarise themselves with the syllabus; a link to the official website is provided below.
HNBGU B.Ed 2021 Admit Card
In April, the university will release the admit card. You can acquire your admit cards via the HNBGU official web portal. The admit card is a required document for taking the entrance exam. On the day of the entrance examination, all students must present the admit card, two colored pictures, and an Aadhar card as ID proof in front of the examiner and inspector.
HNBGU B.Ed 2021 Result
The HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Test 2021 results will be released in July 2021. The HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Test results will only be accessible for download on the university’s official website. The result will include information such as the candidate’s roll number, name, father’s name, category, gender, date of birth, and entrance test scores.
HNBGU B.Ed 2021 Merit List
In the second week of December 2021, the HNBGU 2021 merit list for PG programs will be revealed. For admission to undergraduate programs, the first HNBGU 2021 merit list for B. Sc. programs will be issued in the second week of October 2021. The HNBGU 2021 merit list will be compiled based on applicants’ performance in the previous qualifying examination. The HNBGU merit list for 2021 will be published online.
HNBGU B.Ed 2021 Counseling
Following the announcement of the HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Test 2021 results, a merit list will be established based on the marks obtained by applicants in the exam. To be considered for admission, all applicants must first register for counseling. On the day of counseling, applicants must be present, along with certain essential documents.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.