The Himachal Pradesh University has organized the HPU M.Ed Admission Procedure for applicants interested in pursuing a Master of Education degree. Applicants will be admitted to the M.Ed program based on their eligibility.
Appearing applicants will be notified of the application procedure schedule via the official website. Applicants will be admitted to the various associated colleges of Himachal Pradesh Institution.
Applicants will learn about the HPU M.Ed Admission registration form in detail, as well as important dates, eligibility requirements, and how to fill out the registration form, from this content.
HPU M.Ed 2022 Important Dates
Interested applicants in admission to the Master’s degree program should review the important schedule listed in the link below.
|Date of Received of application form from the university||April 2022|
|Last date for receiving the application form from the university||June 2022|
|Last date for submission of applications to the university by post||June 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||August 2022|
|Date of Entrance Examination||August 2022|
|Date of Release of Answer key for entrance exam||August 2022|
|Last date for students to file objections in question||–|
|Exam result date||August 2022|
|First Counseling Date||To be Announced|
HPU M.Ed 2022 Application form
The HPU M.Ed Entrance Registration Form will be made accessible on the university portal. The application form will be available online, and applicants can fill it out if they want to be admitted to the Master’s degree program at one of Himachal Pradesh University’s affiliated colleges.
Applicants will be able to learn more about the HPU M.Ed Admission Application Form by reading the information provided above. Before filling out the application form, applicants must be aware of their eligibility requirements, important deadlines, and the application process.
Application fee for HPU M.Ed 2022
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, candidates must go to the Himachal Pradesh University’s official website (https://admissions.hpushimla.in/).
- Applicants must register by clicking on the registration link provided on the website.
- Applicants must choose between online admission and a postgrad course.
- After registering, candidates will be given a username and password to use to fill out the registration form, which must contain all of the correct and complete information.
- They must upload scanned copies of their required documents, including a passport size photograph, in the format specified in the registration form.
- Applicants must make the payment online, submit the application form, and take a printout for future use.
Document required for HPU M.Ed 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
HPU M.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements for HPU M.Ed Admission are listed below for applicants, and all applicants must review them.
- Age Restrictions: There are no age restrictions in place.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be of Indian origin.
- Qualifications: Applicants must have a B.Ed., B.A.B.Ed., B.Sc.B.Ed., B.El.Ed., or D.El.Ed. degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must have passed with at least 50% or an equivalent grade.
- Reservation and relaxation: Reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/PWD and other applicable categorizations are subject to the rules of the Central Government/State Government, as applicable.
HPU M.Ed 2022 Admit Card
Applicants who have submitted a registration form for the M.Ed Admissions Test can download the admit card online by visiting the Himachal Pradesh Institution’s official website.
Admit cards can be obtained by entering their registration number (user ID) and password (date of birth). Applicants must bring the required documents to the examination center, as well as the required documents.
HPU M.Ed 2022 Merit List
Those applicants will have received qualified marks in the examination, and their names will be placed on the merit list by the authority. Those who have appeared can check to see if their name is on the merit list. The applicants will be placed on the merit list based on their performance in the examination, category, and choice filling.
HPU M.Ed 2022 Counseling
The counseling process will be handled by Himachal Pradesh University, and those aspirants who are picked on the merit list will be contacted via post.
Those applicants have been shortlisted; they must appear at the counseling center with the necessary documents on the date and time specified by the authority. Applicants will be assigned seats based on their exam scores, category, choice filling, and document verification.
If you have any suggestions about this article you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.