The application form for IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 has been Released on 13th December 2022 on the official website: ignou.ac.in. About 228 certificates, diplomas, degrees, and doctoral programs are offered by IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University). The university provides a B.Sc in Post-Basic Nursing at the undergraduate level. In IGNOU Regional Centres, the B.Sc in Post Basic Nursing program lasts three years and has a seat intake of 650 students.
Those who pass the IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2023 entrance examination will be required to attend district counseling. On this page, you can learn more about IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2023, including the application process, eligibility criteria, and admission exam.
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2023 Answer key has been Released. Click Here to Check the Answer Key.
Click Here to Check the Notification.
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
As per notifications, significant information about important events and dates will be presented in the table below for the application.
|Application form||13th December 2022|
|End date of application||25th December 2022|
|Admit Card||2nd January 2023|
|Exam date||8th January 2023|
|Answer key||23rd February 2023|
|An objection of Answer key||27th February 2023|
|Result||To be announced|
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application form
The application form for IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 has been available on 13th December 2022. Applicants must go to the university’s official website and download the registration form and prospectus. The application form is available both on paper and online.
After reading the directions in the booklet, applicants should begin filling out the registration form. Personal information, academic details, course-related details, contact and family details, and other information are required to be included in the application form. Applicants must additionally provide scanned pictures of their photograph and signature in the size and format specified on the university’s official website.
- Because paying the application cost is an important element of the application process, applicants are reminded to do so before the deadline.
- The crucial details of the application cost will be discussed by the university’s official authorities on the university’s official website for applicants.
- It is advised that applicants obtain information regarding the application fee by visiting the university’s official website.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Registration forms can also be obtained by paying an unofficial fee of Rs. 1200/- at the designated sales counter.
- If the entrance exam form is downloaded, a demand draught in the amount of Rs. 1210/- should be directed to or sent with the form.
- The registration form can be downloaded in PDF format from the university’s official website, www.ignou.ac.in, and delivered to the Regional Centre Concerned by Registered or Speed Post, accompanied with a DD for Rs. 1050/- in support of IGNOU paid at New Delhi or the Regional Centre concerned.
- Certificate proof of Candidate date of birth
- 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Domicile certificate
- Category Certificate
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For admission to the Post Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing program, applicants must meet certain educational requirements. No upper age limit.
- Applicants must have completed 10+2 and hold a three-year diploma in general nursing and midwifery (GNM), as well as have at least two years of experience in the field. In-service nurse with a 10th grade (Matriculation) or equivalent and a three-year diploma in general nursing and midwifery (GNM) and at least five years of experience.
- Instead of midwifery, male nurses who have not completed the GNM program must have a credential in any of the nursing courses authorized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC) for 6-9 months.
- Admission to the course is not restricted by age.
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
- They must submit the admission test application to the Regional Center from which they desire to pursue the program.
- The country Entrance test will be held on the dates specified on the university’s official website.
- The question paper will consist of 120 multiple-choice questions (each worth one mark) taken from several GNM subjects.
- For marking the responses, the examination authority will be given an OMR Sheet.
- Applicants have two and a half hours to finish the exam.
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus should be familiar to students taking the exam.
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card
- The IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023 has been published by Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- Students who applied for the IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2023 can get their admit cards through ignou.ac.in.
- Then type in the username and password that you created during the registration process.
- The admit card contains information such as exam timings, exam dates, exam centre addresses, and so on.
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result
- The result of the admission examination is announced in mid-October/November once the entrance exam is completed and uploaded on the official website of IGNOU (www.ignou.ac.in).
- Only the website will be used to send information regarding the next step of the admissions process, i.e. counseling.
- Applicants should keep checking the IGNOU’s official website for updates on their results and other information.
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Merit List and Counselling
In light of the courses, a merit list will be announced. The merit list’s specifics are listed below. The appropriate officials will award admission to the individuals according to the merit list. Officials will publish a merit list for all applicants on the university’s official website.
Students must click the specific link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counseling round. Students must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website after the counseling round is completed. When the students have picked their seats, they must visit the assigned college, which must have the necessary pamphlets and credentials.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.
3 thoughts on “IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023”
IGNOU jaipur centre Post basic nursing 2022 merit list kya h
Ignou post basic b.sc nursing ki couselling Kab hogi
Merit list kb ayegi jaipur pb bsc ki