The Gujarat School Examination Board has organized the Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (GTET) for qualified candidates in order to hire them as primary (class I-V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) teachers in Gujarat schools. This examination is held every year for candidates, and those who wish to be considered for this position should apply according to their qualifying criteria. The GTET exam consists of two papers.
The first paper (Primary) will be organized for classes 1–5, and the second paper (Secondary) for classes 6–8. Candidates will be able to learn more about the Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test through this content, which includes the GTET registration form, application dates, and procedure for filling out the registration form, among other things.
Gujarat TET 2021 Important Dates
The Gujarat TET Important Dates are listed below for applicants who intend to apply for this examination.
|Application Form Starts on||Announced Soon|
|Application ends on||Announced Soon|
|Admit card released on||Announced Soon|
|Exam held on||Announced Soon|
|Result declared on||Announced Soon|
Gujarat TET 2021 Application form
The Gujarat TET Application Form will be available for candidates beginning in the second week of October, and those applicants who are interested and eligible for a position as a primary and upper primary level teacher in various government schools can fill out the Application Form online by visiting the official website.
Applicants must first visit the Board of Secondary Education Gujarat’s official website (BSEG). Candidates must go to the official website and click on the Application Form link. Applicants must complete the Application Form with all of the required information.
Application fee for Gujarat TET 2021
Applicants must pay the Gujarat TET registration fee online using net banking, a debit card, or a credit card.
- General Rs. 350/-
- SC/SC/PwD Rs. 250/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants who want to fill out an online application for the Gujarat School Examination Board’s teacher eligibility test must go to the official website.
- Applicants must select “TET Primary Teacher English / Hindi / Gujarati Medium” from the drop-down menu.
- To access the Online Application form, they must click the “Apply Now” button.
- Then, select the new registration option and fill in the required information in the required field.
- After submitting the information, applicants will be given a login id, such as their registration id and password, and a link will be sent to them via email or SMS.
- After logging in, applicants can fill out the application form by entering the necessary correct information.
- They must include a scanned copy of the necessary documents in the application form.
- If the application fee is required, applicants should be required to pay it.
- After filling out all of the details, applicants should submit it and take a printout for future reference.
Gujarat TET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Primary Teachers Level (I-V) Requirements:
- Applicants must have completed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least a 45 percent grade point average.
- Applicants must be in their final year of a four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) program, a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education, or a two-year Diploma in Education in Special Education.
Upper Primary Teachers (VI-VIII):
- Applicants must have successfully completed a B.Sc. or B.A., or be in the final 2-year B.A./D.Ed./B.Sc. with 45 percent marks, or be cleared/appearing in B.Ed/Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks, and must have passed or been appearing in a 4-year BA/ B.Sc. Paper-II students may also apply.
Gujarat TET 2021 Exam Pattern
- The exam lasts 90 minutes.
- Paper 1 will consist of the following subjects, questions, and marks:
- Child Development & Pedagogy will consist of 30 questions worth 30 points.
- There will be 30 questions for 30 marks in Environment Studies.
- The language I will consist of 30 questions worth 30 points.
- Language II will consist of 30 questions worth 30 points.
- There will be 30 questions for 30 marks in mathematics.
- Paper-II will consist of the following subjects, questions, and marks:
- Child Development and Pedagogy will consist of 30 questions worth 30 points.
Gujarat TET 2021 Syllabus
There are specific sections or topics for trying to prepare for the TET examination, including TET-1 and TET-2, which are all listed in the link below.
Gujarat TET 2021 Admit Card
Gujarat TET admits card is now available online. In order to download the admit card, candidates must first enter their login credentials. The Gujarat TET admit card will be made available in pdf format. Applicants are suggested to download and print the exam schedule prior to arriving at the examination center.
The steps are as follows:
- Visit the Gujarat Board of Secondary Education’s official website (BSEG)
- Click on the “Gujarat TET Admit Card 2021” link.
- Enter the necessary information, such as a username or password.
- Print the admit card after downloading it.
Gujarat TET 2021 Result
Get the exam results from the Gujarat Board of Secondary Education’s official website (BSEG). Applicants can view their results by entering their admit card number in the appropriate field. The applicants will not be given a separate scorecard. The applicant’s name, marks/score, roll number, exam center, and other information will be displayed in the exam results.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.