The registration form for the ILBS M.Sc. Nursing Admission Test 2023 will be released in April 2023. Every year, the applicants must take an entrance exam. The Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences is an acronym for the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences. Applicants who wish to enroll in M.Sc. Nursing programs at universities must take an entrance exam administered by the official authorities.
Applicants’ admittance to the university will be determined by their entrance exam scores. The applicants must take an entrance exam once a year. The Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences is abbreviated as ILBS. Applicants who wish to enroll in M.Sc. Nursing programs at universities must take an entrance exam administered by the official authorities.
Applicants must fill out and submit the application form found on the university’s official website in order to sit for the entrance exam. In order to take the entrance exam, applicants must first register on the official website.
ILBS M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. The Link will be provided below-
Important Dates for the ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023
The vital information about significant events and dates is listed in the table below for the applicants’ convenience.
|Important events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Date of Notification of Admission||24th April 2023|
|Date of Commencement of Online Application||25th April 2023|
|Last date for Online Application Submission||15th June 2023|
|The date for Publication of Provisional List of Eligible applicants on the website||16th June 2023|
|Last date for Download of Admit Card||21st June 2023|
|Date and Time of Entrance Examination||22nd June 2023|
|Date of Result of Entrance Examination||22nd June 2023|
|Date of Counselling/ Interview||23rd June 2023|
|The date for Publication of Merit List on the website||25th June 2023|
|The cut-off date for joining the course: Merit List candidates||16th July 2023|
|The date for Publication of the Wait List on the website||18th July 2023|
|The cut-off date for joining the course: Wait for List candidates||7th August 2023|
|The date for commencement of course||1st September 2023|
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023 Application form
The registration form for the ILBS M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2023 will be released soon. Applicants can only access the registration form through the university portal. Before submitting the application form, applicants must read all instructions related to the application process.
To be admitted to the university, applicants must meet the university’s eligibility requirements. Applicants must complete the application form by entering all required information (personal details, educational details, contact details, course-related details, etc.). Applicants must complete the application form completely and accurately.
The following is important information regarding the application fee for the applicants’ reference:
- The entrance exam registration fee is Rs 1000/-, according to the instructions.
- The application fee must be paid online using a debit card, credit card, or net banking account.
- The application fee cannot be refunded.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must first visit the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) official website in New Delhi.
- Applicants must look for and click on the “ILBS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2023” link.
- Applicants must first register by providing the required information, after which they will be given a login id and password.
- Applicants must complete the application form with all required information, including personal and academic information.
- Then, in the application form, upload their scanned required documents, such as photographs and signatures, in the format specified.
- Applicants must pay the application fee and complete and submit the application form.
- They should be required to download the registration form and print it for future use.
- HSC certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Educational qualifying mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Registration certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned image of the signature
- Category certificate
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
If they are going to fill out the registration form, applicants must check their eligibility requirements for admission to the M.Sc Nursing program. Details on the eligibility requirements are listed below.
- There’s no age limit.
- Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor of Science Nursing/ Bachelor of Science (Hons) Nursing or Post Basic Bachelor of Science Nursing qualification.
- Applicants must have completed B.Sc. nursing basic and post-basic courses with a minimum of 50%.
- Medical fitness is required for admission.
- Applicants should have prior work experience in a hospital with at least 100 beds.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023 Exam Pattern
- The ILBS M.Sc Nursing examination is conducted in an offline format.
- Multiple-Choice Questions will make up the majority of the question paper (MCQs).
- Total number of questions – There will be 75 questions in total.
- The written test will take 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete.
- Marking scheme: Each question will receive one point. There are no penalties for incorrect or incomplete responses.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023 Admit Card
On 18th June 2023, the ILBS M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Admit Card has been published. Admit cards will only be available online through the university portal. Those who wish to take the entrance exam must first obtain an admit card from the website.
Applicants must bring an admit card to the admissions test because it is a required document.
Applicants must keep their admit cards safe until the admission procedure is completed. The admit card is a vital document that contains all information about the entrance exam and some basic information about the applicants.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023 Result
The results of the ILBS M.Sc. Nursing 2023 exam will be released in September 2023. The results will be published in an online format on the university’s official website for applicants’ reference.
Applicants are advised to download the results from the website and print a few copies. Applicants are advised to appear for the counseling round based on their performance in the entrance exam.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023 Counseling
In September 2023, ILBS M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling will be released. Authorities will compile a merit list of applicants after the results are released. Authorities will compile a merit list based on applicants’ performance in the entrance exam. Each category’s merit list will be prepared separately.
The merit list will be used to invite applicants to counseling rounds. Official authorities will post all information about the counseling process and seat allocation procedure on the university portal for applicants’ reference.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.