The registration form for BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2022 has been released. The BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing Examination is held by Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune, to admit applicants to the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing program. This is a computer-based admission exam that takes place once a year for candidates.
Applicants who meet the qualifying requirements for admission to the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing program can apply for the BVP CET. Applicants will be admitted to these courses based on their test scores.
Applicants will gain complete information on BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing registration form crucial dates, eligibility requirements, and registration form filling procedure, among other things, from this page.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counseling has been Started on 27th June 2022.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Dates has been Available. Click Here to Check Dates.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
Applicants who intend to apply for BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing should review the relevant dates listed in the table below.
|Application Form||18th January 2022|
|End date of Application||7th June 2022|
|Exam Date||19th June 2022|
|Result||23rd June 2022|
|Counseling||27th June 2022|
|College Start Date||11th July 2022|
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form
The registration form for BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2022 has been released on 18th January 2022. The registration form for the BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing will be available online. The registration form has been available on the official website from 18th January through 7th June 2022.
Before filling out the registration form, applicants should carefully read the instructions. Applicants should have all of the necessary information and documentation on hand while filling out the registration form. The registration form must be filled out completely and accurately by all applicants.
The registration fee for the BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2022 is Rs. 1100/-.
- Because paying the registration fees is such a crucial component of the application procedure, applicants are reminded to do so before the deadline.
- The details of the application fee will be discussed by the university’s official authorities on the university portal for applicants.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants can first go to the Bharati Vidyapeeth University‘s official website in Pune.
- Applicants must first register by providing the needed information, after which they will be given login information.
- They should be required to submit login information in order to complete the registration form with all complete and accurate information, such as personally identifiable information, academic information, contact information, and so on.
- In the registration form, candidates must upload their signature, photos, and certificates in the format specified.
- Following the completion of the registration form, applicants must pay the registration fees online using Net Banking or a debit or credit card.
- Applicants must complete and submit the registration form, as well as print a copy of it for future reference.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The qualifying requirements are listed below.
- This test is open to people of all ages.
- Applicants must be citizens of India.
- The applicants must have completed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) and have obtained a G.N.M. from a nursing institute approved by the Indian Nursing Council, as well as registration with the Indian State Nursing Council.
- They must pass the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) with a minimum of 45 percent.
- Applicants must be medically fit to participate in the course.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam will be held on 19th June 2022.
- Exam Format: The exam will be conducted online (CBT).
- Types of Questions: There are two types of questions: objective and subjective (MCQ).
- The total number of questions is 100.
- The exam time is two hours.
- 1 mark for the correct answer.
- Negative Marking: Negative marking does not exist.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Syllabus
The BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2022 test syllabus will vary depending on the exam and degree. The questions for any exam and course will be tailored to your chosen course and exam.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for the BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam is available before some days of Exam. The governmental authorities will make it available to the public via the internet. Applicants will be able to access their admit cards online after successfully completing the online Registration Form and paying the entrance exam cost.
To obtain an admit card, applicants must go to the university’s official website. It is recommended that you download the Admit Card from the website. Applicants should make many copies of their admit card and keep them safe. It is a vital document that must be carried to a test.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result
The results of the BVP CET Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing will be released on 23rd June 2022. The results will only be available to applicants through the internet. Authorities from the university will announce the findings on the university portal. Aspirants must go to the university portal and provide their roll number and date of birth.
They must check the outcomes using specific specifics. It is recommended that you download the result and make a copy of it. Authorities will decide whether or not to admit the applicants based on the results.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Merit List and Counselling
For the listed courses, a merit list will be generated. The merit list’s specifics are listed below. On the basis of the merit list, administrators will grant admission to the candidates. Separate merit lists will be available for the Regular Merit Category and the Foreign / NRI / PIO / OCI / Management Merit Category.
On the university’s official website, officials will publish a merit list for applicants. In order to view the merit list, candidates must first go to the university’s official website. Applicants are encouraged to obtain the merit list from the university’s official website.
Applicants must first select the appropriate link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counseling round. Following that, applicants must choose a decision that best suits their needs and obtain the options during the counseling stage.
When the counseling stage is completed, applicants must get seat assignment letters from the university portal. When the applicants’ seats are determined, they must provide all required documents and certificates to the designated college.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.