The conducting authority is the State Council of Educational Research and Training Board (SCERT), Delhi, which administers DIET D.El.Ed admissions. Those who wish to apply for admission to the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) and Diploma in Pre-School Education (DPSE) programs can do so through the online application process.
Applicants would be admitted to the 9 Govt DIETs and 27 Recognized SFS Institutes for DPSE on the basis of their qualifications. There are a variety of applicants who could show up.
Applicants will learn about the SCERT Delhi DIET D.El.Ed dates, registration form, qualifications, and admission process through this content.
SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed 2022 Important Dates
For applicants who intend to apply for this examination, the SCERT Delhi DIET D.El.Ed Important Dates are shown in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed 2022 Application form
The registration form for SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed will be available online. The registration form will be provided for applicants from the first week of August 2022 to the second week of August 2022. Applicants should fill in all of the correct and complete details on the registration form.
To fill out the application form, first, follow all the instructions. It must be completed according to the instructions and submitted before the deadline. Applicants can also update their information if it was entered incorrectly on the registration form.
Application fee for SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed 2022
- Online payment of the registration fees of Rs.250/– is possible.
It can be paid using debit, credit card, or net banking through online payment channels.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants can first visit the State Council of Educational Research and Training Board’s official website (https://scertdelhiadmission.nic.in/) in Delhi.
- Applicants must go to the website and fill out the registration form for the Two-year normal Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) and Diploma in Pre-School Education (DPSE).
- Applicants must complete all mandatory details in the registration form, including personal, educational, and access information.
- They must complete in the prescribed column with the category in which they wish to apply.
- Fill in their preferences for where they want to be admitted, as well as the types of institutes to which they wish to be admitted.
- After filling out all of the required information, applicants must upload scanned images of their photo and signature in the format specified.
- Applicants must make the payment with a debit card, credit card, or internet banking account.
- After completing and rechecking all of the information, applicants should print the application form.
Document required for SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed 2022:
Applicants should bring these documents with them when filling out the registration form, and the documents should be in good condition.
- Mark sheets for classes 10th and 12th.
- Certificate of Birth Date
- All essential certificates are issued from authorities in the reserved category.
SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
If they plan to fill out the SCERT Delhi DIET D.El.Ed. registration form, they should make sure they meet the eligibility requirements. The details of the various qualifications are listed below.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 24 years old.
- Applicants must be Indian citizens and have either local or non-local status as defined by the Telangana government.
- The applicants must have passed the CBSE Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) or an equivalent examination from any other recognized Board/University.
- Minimum Marks: For admission to the D.EL.ED program, a minimum of 50% in aggregate in the qualifying examination is necessary.
- For SC, ST, and PWD applicants, there is a 05-year age exemption. Applicants from the SC, ST, and PH categories receive a 45 percent score reduction.
SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed 2022 Merit List
As previously stated, entrance to the D. El. Ed program would be based on applicants’ 10+2 results. The authorities will compile a merit list and post it on SCERT’s official website. All applicants who filed for a vacant spot in the class must check the merit list online. The Department will disseminate a district-by-district merit list so that applicants can easily examine it.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.