The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has held the Rajasthan SET (State Eligibility Test) to fill lectureship and assistant professor positions in Rajasthan’s schools and colleges. Every year, this exam is offered for aspiring and qualified individuals.
Applicants are eligible to apply for this test based on their qualifications. Applicants can fill out the Rajasthan State Eligibility Test registration form offline way by checking the official website.
Applicants will learn everything they need to know about the Rajasthan State Eligibility Test registration form, including essential dates, eligibility requirements, and how to fill out the registration form.
Rajasthan SET 2022 Important Dates
Important dates for the Rajasthan State Eligibility Test registration form may be seen in the link below for applicants who plan to apply for this exam.
|Application starts on||August 2022|
|Application ends on||August 2022|
|Admit card available on||September 2022|
|Answer key released on||October 2022|
|Result declared on||October 2022|
|Counseling held on||November 2022|
Rajasthan SET 2022 Application form
Those individuals who aspire to be hired as lectureship or assistant professors at Rajasthan State colleges can apply in the Rajasthan SET by filling out the registration form and following the instructions below.
The Rajasthan SET Registration Form will be made available online. The registration form’s start and end dates will be revealed soon on the official website. Applicants can fill out the registration form by carefully following the directions.
Applicants should have all of the necessary documents and information on hand while filling out the registration form. Fill in all of the correct and complete details on the registration form, since incomplete or erroneous information can result in the application being refused.
Application fee for Rajasthan SET 2022
- For General Candidates: Rs. 650/-
- For OBC/SBC: Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs. 200/-
Here are steps to fill the Rajasthan SET 2022 form
- The applicants should go to the Rajasthan Public Service Commission’s official website.
- There will be a link to ‘Register,’ in which candidates must click and fill out the required information in the required section to obtain login information.
- Applicants will be given login information in order to complete the application form.
- Applicants must fill in all of the correct and complete details on the application form.
- Applicants should scan and upload their necessary documentation, such as photos and signatures, in the format specified.
- The registration fees must be paid in an online format by the applicants.
- Applicants must submit the registration form after filling in all of the required information.
- The registration form must be printed for reference in the future by the applicants.
Document required for Rajasthan SET 2022
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
Rajasthan SET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants who intend to take the Rajasthan SET should verify their eligibility requirements before filling out the registration form. Details on the eligibility criteria are listed below.
- There is no age limit for taking this test.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Eligibility: Applicants must hold a Master’s degree or have passed an equivalent exam from a recognised university.
- Required Grades: Applicants must have a master’s degree with a required grade point average of 55 percent.
- Relaxation: Applicants from the reserved categories must have a minimum of 50% in order to be considered.
Rajasthan SET 2022 Exam Pattern
Applicants will be able to see the entire question paper format. The details of the exam pattern are listed below.
- The purpose of the paper, which will be of a generic nature, is to assess the applicants’ teaching/research qualifications.
- It is designed to assess the applicant’s logical abilities, comprehension, critical thinking, and overall awareness.
- The objective type questions in Papers II and III are based on the candidate’s chosen subject.
- No Negative Marking.
Rajasthan SET 2022 Syllabus
Applicants must be familiar with the syllabus in order to prepare for the Rajasthan SET 2022 Exam.
Click Here to check and download the syllabus for free.
Rajasthan SET 2022 Admit Card
The Rajasthan SET Admit Card will be accessible on the official web page, and those who have successfully filed their Registration Form will be able to get it. It is a set of required documents that must be brought to the examination centre. Applicants can download the admit card by entering their registration number and date of birth in the required fields.
Rajasthan SET 2022 Result
The Rajasthan SET Result will be announced one month after the exam, and those who took the examination can check their results online by visiting the official website. Using their login information, applicants can verify their results. Applicants will receive certificates based on their examination results.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.