On June 7, 2022, the TNSET 2022 Application Form was made available. The TNSET 2022 exam will be held at Annamalai University. The Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test will take place in the first week of September 2022. The TNSET 2022 in Tamil Nadu’s state-level entrance exam. This exam is held once a year.
The TNSET 2022 exam covers a total of 26 subjects, which are listed below. Students/Candidates who pass this exam will be eligible to work as Assistant Professors in Tamil Nadu’s colleges/universities/institutions (government/aided/private).
TNSET 2022 Application Form will be Available Soon. Scroll below for the Link.
TNSET 2022 Important Dates
After passing the TNSET, candidates can apply for Assistant Professor positions at various Tamil Nadu State Universities, Colleges, and Institutions (Government, Aided, and Private).
|Application Start on||June 2022|
|Application ends on||July 2022|
|Admit Card Available on||Available Soon|
|Exam held on||Announced Soon|
|Answer Key Released on||Announced Soon|
|Result declared on||Announced Soon|
|Counseling starts on||Announced Soon|
TNSET 2022 Application form
Candidates can fill out the TNSET 2022 Application Form on the authority’s official website. Examine the following Mother Teresa University TNSET registration information:
- The application form will only be available online.
- The hard copy of the TNSET application form will not be accepted by the conducting authority.
- Before filling out the application form, candidates must first register.
- Upload a scanned copy of documents, such as a photograph and signature, in the format specified.
- Applicants can pay their application fees online.
- The applicable taxes and convenience fees, among other things, will be charged in addition.
- Once the application form filling process is complete, candidates should print the form for future reference.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- You must go to the Official website.
- Examine the latest notification section on the home page.
- Find and download the TNSET 2022 Notification right now.
- Open it and read it thoroughly.
- After that, begin filling out the TNSET Online Application form using the information from your 10th-grade report card.
- Upload any necessary scanned documents, such as photos and signatures.
- Then click here to submit your form.
- Online payment of the application fee is required.
- Get your application receipt.
- Now, successfully complete the application form.
- Then, print a copy of the application form for future reference.
TNSET 2022 Application fee
Check out the fees by category below:
- General – Rs. 1500/-
- BC/MBC/DNC – Rs. 1250/-
- SC/ST/PWD-VI, HI, PH – Rs. 500/-
Document required for TNSET 2022
- Photograph Scanned
- Signature Scanned
- Certificate of Education
- Cards for payment
TNSET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read the following information about the TNSET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have a master’s degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination in Science, Social Science, Humanities, Electronic Science & Library, Computer Science & Application, and Information Science.
- Percentage: He/she must obtain a minimum of 55% for General/OBC category candidates and 50% for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/SC/ ST/ PwD candidates.
- Candidates who appear in the qualifying examination will also be eligible for the TNSET.
TNSET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates preparing to take the TNSET 2022 must be familiar with the exam format. The exam pattern has already been prescribed by the testing body. Candidates are advised to keep the exam pattern in mind as they prepare.
- Candidates should be aware that the exam pattern for all subjects is the same. Annamalai University administers the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test.
- Only candidates with a Masters’s degree and a minimum of 55% can apply for the TNSET exam (50 percent marks for reserved category).
- The TNSET exam is an offline exam in which candidates must mark their answers on OMR sheets. Each question on the TN State Eligibility Test is worth two points. In this exam, however, no marks are deducted for incorrect answers.
TNSET 2022 Syllabus
The TNSET exam 2022 syllabus is similar to the UGC/CSIR-NET exam. The link to download the exam syllabus has already been published on the exam conducting authority’s website. The syllabus will not be sent to each candidate individually by Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal.
TNSET 2022 Exam Centers
There is a complete list of all centers where the exam will be held.
TNSET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form can access their exam admit card at www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in. The admit card will not be mailed or mailed to the students; instead, they must download it. The admit card will be available in the first week of September 2022, at the latest.
Admit Card download link will be provided here.
Candidates are required to attach a new colored size photograph to their admit card and place it in the appropriate location. Candidates must be certain that the signature was signed by someone who was present during the exam. Each candidate must bring their admit card as well as a photo ID to the exam center. No candidates will be permitted to enter the exam hall unless they provide the required documentation.
TNSET 2022 Result
The TNSET 2022 exam results will be available online at Mother Teresa Women’s University’s official website. To view the results, candidates must enter their application number and password, which they created when filling out the application form.
The result will be prepared based on the performance in the entrance exam. The top 6% of candidates will be declared qualified for the position of Assistant Professor.
TNSET 2022 Counselling
The hiring process for the selected candidates for the position of Assistant Professor will now be organized by the official authority. Counseling will take place online shortly after the results are announced. Eligible candidates must follow the counseling process and schedule as prescribed by the conducting body in order to participate in the counseling.
There will be several rounds of counseling, and they will need to go through each stage of the process in order to be selected. The registration link for the counseling process will be made available on the official website. Those who have registered for the Counseling form must make an appropriate selection that cannot be changed later.
If you have any other suggestions related to this article you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.