Applicants who wish to sit for the IP University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 must apply and submit their GGSIPU B.Ed 2021 Application form by the deadline. This article provides complete IP University B.Ed Notification information such as eligibility criteria, application form, admission procedure, and so on.
Applicants can also access detailed information about the GGSIPU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 via this page. Guru Gobind Indraprastha University will hold the B.Ed examination 2021 this year. As a result, candidates should submit their IP University B.Ed Application Form 2021 before the deadline.
IPU CET 2021 Application Form has been made available online for various UG/ PG courses. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will hold an entrance exam. The university offers a variety of UG and PG professional courses in engineering, technology, management studies, medicine, pharmacy, nursing, education, law, and other fields. To gain admission, candidates must take university-level entrance exams.
IPU B.Ed 2021 Important Dates
We have listed all of the important dates related to IP University 2021 admission that candidates should be aware of in the link below. Candidates who want to apply for IP University admission 2021 should make a note of these dates so they don’t miss out on anything important.
|The application Form Starts in||July 2021|
|Application ends in||August 2021|
|Application Correction held between||August 2021|
|Admit card released in||September 2021|
|Exam held in||September 2021|
|Result declared in||November 2021|
|Counseling start in||December 2021|
IPU B.Ed 2021 Application form
The Guru Gobind Indraprastha University, Delhi, has informed us that the GGSIPU B.Ed Application Form 2021 is now available. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can fill out the IPU B.Ed Entrance Application Form. The GGSIPU B.Ed Online Application form is expected to be released by the University in March.
The admissions process will be extended until July. The IP University B.Ed Entrance Exam is officially administered by the university. Applicants gather their documents and prepare to apply for an Application Form.
Application fee for IPU B.Ed 2021
Candidates can pay their IP University 2021 application form fees via Debit Card, Credit Card, Netbanking, or Challan.
|Categories||Fee (in INR)|
Document required for IPU B.Ed 2021
Documents to keep ready before filling the IPU CET 2021 Application Form:
- A valid email address, as well as a mobile phone number, are required.
- 12th-grade marksheet
- Undergraduate grade report/certificate
- Photograph, signature, and thumb impression scanned copies
- Aadhar Card Number is an abbreviation for Aadhar Card Number
- Details of your debit/credit card/Net Banking
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Candidates must first register on the official website in order to begin the application process.
- Aspirants who have successfully registered may log in and access the main application form.
- Candidates must fill out their complete educational, personal, and contact information in the main application form.
- Applicants are advised to fill out the details carefully because incorrect details may result in the application form being rejected.
- Aside from entering their information, candidates must also upload scanned images of their passport-size photograph and signature.
- The scanned photograph and signature must be the correct size and format.
- Please keep a few copies of the photograph you uploaded online safe as it may be required to be pasted on your admit card.
- To complete the admissions process, applicants must also pay the required application fee.
- Finally, aspirants should print a copy of the online application form and keep it safe for future reference.
IPU B.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who intend to fill out a B.Ed Application Form must meet the eligibility requirements outlined in the application form. The following individuals are eligible to take the IPU B.Ed Entrance Exam:
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50% in their bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 50% in their postgraduate degree to be considered for master’s level courses.
- Candidates who wish to apply and pursue two courses will be able to do so, but they will be required to pay the application fee for both courses.
- The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will follow the RCI guidelines for admissions and implementation of the B.Ed. Spl. Education programs.
IPU B.Ed 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates should familiarise themselves with the IP University 2021 exam pattern ahead of time so that they have a general idea of what the question paper may look like and can prepare accordingly. The IP University exam pattern 2021 is primarily concerned with the type of questions asked, the marking scheme, the number of questions asked, the duration of the exam, and so on. The IP University exam pattern is presented in the form of a table below.
|Total number of questions||150|
|The highest possible score||600|
|The duration of the exam||2.5 hours (150 minutes)|
|The format of the question paper||MCQs
Objective (except MA English)
|Each correct answer earns a reward.||+4 marks|
|Each incorrect response||-1 mark|
IPU B.Ed 2021 Syllabus
Candidates who want to take the CET must first familiarise themselves with the IP University 2021 syllabus before beginning their exam preparation. IP University syllabus 2021 includes topics and sub-topics for which candidates should prepare because they will be tested on these questions in the entrance exam. Candidates are encouraged to check the official IPU website on a regular basis for syllabus updates.
IPU B.Ed 2021 Admit Card
The date for the release of IP University 2021 admits cards have yet to be announced. By logging into the university’s applications portal, candidates will be able to download their IP University admit card 2021. The admit card will include information like the candidate’s name, roll number, signature, photograph, exam date, time, and location.
IPU B.Ed 2021 Result
After passing the CET exam, the IPU University 2021 result will be released in the form of a merit list. The final product will be available in PDF format on the university’s official website. The IPU 2021 University Result will include the following information:
- The candidate’s roll number
- Candidate surnames
- The program’s name and the program’s code
- Examination Date
- Candidate’s geographical region
- Candidate classification
- Candidate’s position
IPU B.Ed 2021 Counselling
The detailed counseling schedule will be available only after the IPU B.Ed 2021 result is announced. Only candidates with more than the cutoff marks will be allowed to participate in the counseling.
Candidates must also pay the required counseling fee in order to participate in the counseling process. During the counseling process, aspirants must select the college where they wish to study.
Seats will be allocated solely on the basis of the candidate’s rank and the choices made during the counseling process. Document verification will also take place during the counseling process. At the time of counseling, prospective candidates must bring the following documents in both original and photocopy form.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions in the comments box.