Himachal Pradesh University has organized HPU B.Ed Entrance Examination Every Year for 2 years of B.Ed Course. This is State Level Examination that is conducted only in Himachal Pradesh State. The Student who wants to get admission in a 2-year Regular B.Ed Course can Apply for HPU B.Ed 2023 Entrance Examination.
Before Filling out the Application Form for HPU B.Ed you have to Check the Eligibility prescribed by Official Sources If the candidate completes the Eligibility Criteria they can Successfully apply for the Application Form otherwise they can not.
Here in this article, our team will provide other details related to the HPU B.Ed Entrance Examination 2023 like Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern of Exam, Syllabus, Answer Key, Exam Result, etc.
HPU B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
Here we are providing the Important Dates of this Exam Announced by Official Sources. The Date can be Changed at any time as per the Official Authority So Check Daily Updates.
|Release Date of Application Form||May 2023|
|End Date for Submission of Application Form||June 2023|
|Application Correction will be done||June 2023|
|Issue Date of Admit Card||July 2023|
|Date of Entrance Examination||July 2023|
|Result Declaration Date||August 2023|
|Release Date of Merit List||August 2023|
|Counselling Process Starts Date||4th week of June 2023|
HPU B.Ed 2023 Application Form
Here in the heading of this article, we will provide you the information related to the Application Form. so before filling out the Application Form student have to read the information given below.
The registration for this exam is issued by the official authority named Himachal Pradesh University. The Application Form will be Released in Online Mode and Candidate also need to fill the Application Form in Online mode. Registration Link will be provided on the official website or this page. For filling out this application form students need to keep all Personal and Educational Details. Before submitting the application form, the student must double-check all the details so that there is no mistake in any case. Otherwise, the application form from official sources will be rejected. Applicants also need to send scanned images of photographs and signatures in the given size and format mentioned on the Offical Authority. After completing the Application Form applicants have to take printouts for future reference.
The application Link has been Activated Here.
After completing the Application Form Applicants can pay their Examination Fee. The Application Fee can be Pay through Online Mode like Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. After the students will get an acknowledgment slip from their Email Id.
- For the General and OBC Category – 1100/-
- For the SC/ST/PWD Category – 550/-
HPU B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To take admission to the 2-year B.Ed Course Candidates need to pass the entrance exam and need some other eligibility mentioned here.
- Candidates Must have Indian Nationality.
- Candidates must qualify for the 10th level examination with ITT Course recognized by the board/institution with a passing score.
- Applicants should have passed featuring in the final year examinations of any Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree (Medical/ Non-Medical/ Commerce/ Arts/ Social Sciences/ Sciences/ Humanity/ Bachelor’s in Engineering). Applicants from General Category must score 55% marks & Reserved Category have to Score 45%.
- No upper age limit for applying for this Examination.
HPU B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern of this Exam is Provided below which arranged by Official Sources.
- Exam mode: The Examination Paper will be done in online mode.
- Time Limit: 2 hours will be taken for the HPU B.Ed Entrance Examination.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 1 mark for this exam.
- Negative marking: There will no negative marking in this exam.
- No of Question: This Exam will take a total of 150 questions.
- No. of Marks: This Exam will take a total of 150 Marks.
- Types of Question: Multiple Choice Question will be asked in this Examination.
HPU B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
Official Sources will release the Admit Card for this Examination, which we will also Provide in this article. The Admit Card will Release in Online Mode. The admit card is a very mandatory document for the examination so students have to take Admit Card on the day of the examination. Admit Card link will be uploaded on July 2023 on the official website or this page. Candidates can download the admit card and get their admit card by entering their registration number and password. Take More Print for future reference.
Admit Card Link will be Activated on July 2023.
- Amb (Una)
- Sunder Nagar
HPU B.Ed 2023 Answer Key
The answer key for this exam will be released after the exam is over. The exam answer key will be released in PDF form. Correct answers to all the questions asked in the exam are given in the answer key. The exam result can be estimated by the answer key.
HPU B.Ed 2023 Exam Result
After completion of the Exam, the Result will be uploaded to the Official website of Himachal Pradesh University. The Result will be Provided in an Online manner. The Result link will be Declared on 5th August 2023 in this article. Candidate can check their result by entering roll numbers and registration numbers. Download the result and take the printout for Counseling Round.
The exam Result Link will be provided on August 2023.
HPU B.Ed 2023 Cut Off
|Category||Total Marks||Cutoff Percentage||Cutoff Marks|
HPU B.ED 2023 Merit List
The Merit List will be Releases on 12th August 2023. The merit list will be made based on the marks obtained in the examination. The seat will be allotted for the admission of the candidates based on the merit list. The authorities will issue the merit list for the candidates through the official website. To see the merit list, candidates have to go to the official website and download it.
Merit List will be Releases on August 2023.
HPU B.Ed 2023 Counselling
The counseling process will be started after the name is included in the merit list. To be involved in the counseling process, first of all, registration has to be done. The link for counseling registration will be released on the official website. After registration, the candidates will have to do a choice filling. After that, the seat allotment letter on the official website will have to be downloaded. Admission will have to be done at the respective College or Institute after the counseling process is completed.
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, HP.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
हिमाचल प्रदेश बी.एड 2023 हिंदी के लिए
If you have any other suggestions for this article you can leave them below your suggestions.