Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Examinations (BOPEE) has organized the Examination of Kashmir B.Ed for every year in April 2022. Official Authority has to Release the Notification for the Session 2022-22. The Application Form has been Begins from 10th March 2022 to 30th April 2022. Candidates from Jammu and Kashmir who qualified for their B.A. / B.Sc. / B.com. / B.C.A. / BBA, etc. have passed with a minimum of 50% marks, they are eligible to apply for the exam. It Is the State Level Entrance Examination.
If you too want to apply for 2 year Bachelor of Education, you need to know certain things. If you are not aware of them, then don’t worry. We are here to guide you with the complete procedure of taking admission to Kashmir B.Ed in 2022. Here is everything you need to know about Kashmir B.Ed 2022.
Here we are going to provide you the latest and Updated Events dates of the Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test 2022.
|Commencement of application forms||March 2022|
|Last date for application forms||April 2022|
|Last date for the application fee||March 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||Last week of September 2022|
|Kashmir B.Ed 2022 Exam||4th week of October 2022|
|Announcement of Results||To be Announced|
The application form can be accessed through the official site of Kashmir B.Ed. The Application Process will be done through Online Mode. Before Applying for the Kashmir B.Ed 2022 Candidates have to Check their Eligibility Criteria which are arranged by the Official Authority of Kashmir B.Ed. The Application Link will be Activated on March 2022 and the candidate can not apply after the specified date which is April 2022.
Click Here to Apply online for Application.
Click Here to View Extension Notice.
Follow the steps given below to fill up the application form.
- First of all, Candidates have to go to the official website of JKBOPEE (https://jkbopee.gov.in/.)
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Submit all the personal and Academic Details which is required.
- candidate has to be required to fill in your name, date of birth, contact number, etc.
- After filling in all the information, the application number of the candidates will be generated, after which the candidates can proceed to fill out the payment.
- Printout of e-receipt should be taken after filling the payment
- The candidate must ensure that the personal details and documentation are complete and correct.
- If any reason the details which you fill in are incorrect or incomplete then your application form will not be accepted by the Official Authority.
The Application Fee can be paid through Online Mode. After Completion of the Application, the Form Candidate has to pay through a Debit/Credit Card. The Examination Fee is 1200₹ rupees. Once you deposited the fee will not be refundable of any condition.
Applicants have to check the Eligibility Criteria before applying for Kashmir B.Ed 2022 Entrance Examination. If the Candidates will not satisfy the Eligibility Criteria will not be Eligible for Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Examination.
- The candidate should be a resident of Jammu and Kashmir
- Candidates should have B.A / B.Sc./B.Com ./B.C.A./B.B.A. Degree from a recognized university / institute or equivalent of 10 + 2 + 3 pattern in familiar university or institute
- They should have passed with a minimum of 50% marks in graduation and 45% for SC / ST / RBA / ALC / OSC classes.
- Those candidates who are appearing in the final graduation examination can also apply for B.Ed.
Candidates can know the Complete Structure of the question paper with the help of Exam Pattern. In the exam pattern, you will get to know about the number and marks of the question, marking scheme, types of question, and mode of exam. In this section, we will provide you with all the information about the exam patterns.
- Exam Mode: Online
- Types of Question: Objective Types of Questions
- Number of Questions: 180 Question
- Number of Marks: 180 Marks
- Duration of Exam: 3 Hours (180 minutes)
- Marking Scheme:1 Marks for Each Correct Answer
- Negative Marking:25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Any questions that will appear in the exam will come from the syllabus created by JKBOPEE. Applicants can download the Syllabus of Kashmir B.Ed from the official website or here.
Candidate must have their admit card to attend any upcoming examination conducted by Kashmir B.Ed. The admit cards will be made Online by the Official Authority just before the Examination for those students who have filled the Application Form. Moreover, candidates won’t be allowed to attend exams without an admit card. Here are the steps you need to follow to download the admit card:
- Click on the admit card link released by the official website.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- The name, date, time of examination, venue of the examination, etc. are given on the admit card.
- Candidates have to affix their photo verified by the gazetted officer above the admit card.
- You will be redirected to the admit card page and download it for future use.
Answers to all the questions asked in the exam will be obtained from the answer key. The answer key is published by the official website JKBOPEE after the exam. Those applicants who have applied for the Kashmir B.Ed can calculate and guess their marks with the help of the answer key.
They can also present doubts, and confusion to the board from the prescribed format. Based on the input from the candidates and the opinions of the experts in them, the final answer key will be displayed from the evaluation of the examination.
Kashmir B.Ed Exam Result 2022 will be released online by the official authority. After the examination, the results will be released for the candidates who appear in the examination by the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Examinations. Information on roll number, name, application number, category, gender, marks, and rank will be made available in the list. Candidates can know the marks obtained through percentage.
The merit list will be made based on the marks obtained in the examination. The seat will be allotted for the admission of the candidates based on the merit list. The authorities will issue the merit list for the candidates through the official website. To see the merit list, candidates have to go to the official website and download it.
The counseling process will be started after the name is included in the merit list. To be involved in the counseling process, first of all, registration has to be done. The link for counseling registration will be released on the official website. After registration, the candidates will have to do a choice filling.
After that, the seat allotment letter on the official website will have to be downloaded. Admission will have to be done at the respective College or Institute after the counseling process is completed.
Required Documents for the time of Admission –
- J&K B.Ed Admit card
- Marks certificate of the qualifying examination
- Date of Birth (Matriculation Certificate/Secondary School Certificate) from the Board of School Education
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Category Certificate.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.