Kalasalingam University, commonly known as the Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering (AKCE), is situated in Krishnan Koil in a tranquil campus encircled by the beautiful hilltop location. The Kalasalingam University is located on the Madurai – Sengottai Highway, sixty kilometers south of Madurai and ten kilometers north of Srivilliputtur.
The registration form for the following degree admission has been presented by Kalasalingam University, and it is also available online at Kalasalingam University. Attentive candidates may also download Kalasalingam University Admission Exam admission registration forms online from the university portal, www.kalasalingam.ac.in.
Applicants will get full information about Kalasalingam University B.Ed registration form dates, registration form, entry requirements, and registration form filling method in this article.
Kalasalingam University B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
The essential Kalasalingam University B.Ed timetable is listed in the link below for applicants who want to be alerted about the test.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
Kalasalingam University B.Ed 2022 Application form
Applicants interested in pursuing a B.Ed Special Education in Hearing Problems at the Kalasalingam Academy of Research Education should fill out the registration form.
The Kalasalingam University B.Ed Entrance Registration Form is available both offline and online. From December to March, applicants will be able to obtain a registration form. Applicants must fill out the registration form with all of their correct and complete information. Applicants must complete and submit the registration form before the deadline.
Application fee for Kalasalingam University B.Ed 2022
- The registration fee for Kalasalingam University B.Ed Admission is Rs.600/-.
- The registration fee can be paid online, in cash, or by demand draft.
- They can receive it by sending a Demand Draft (DD) for 650/- drawn on
- Kalasalingam University and payable at Rajapalayam to the Dean (Admissions) along with a request letter.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, applicants must visit Kalasalingam University’s official website.
- Applicants must provide their registration information in the required fields, and they will be given a registration id and password.
- Applicants can fill out the application form with all of the accurate and complete information by using their login information.
- They must provide a scanned current passport-size photograph in portrait orientation, as well as their signature, in the format specified.
- Applicants must preview the information before submitting the registration form, which must then be submitted.
- They should be required to pay the registration fee by credit card, debit card, net banking, or demand draft.
Document required for Kalasalingam University B.Ed 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- TC (Transfer Certificate)
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
Kalasalingam University B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those who intend to take this examination should review their eligibility criteria, which are listed below.
- Age Limit: There are no limits on age.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have completed undergraduate studies in the 10+2+3 stream from a recognized board.
- Required Marks: General applicants must have earned at least 50% in their undergraduate studies.
- Reduction: There is a 5% relaxation for SC/ST/SCA categories.
Kalasalingam University 2022 Admit Card
For undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs, Kalasalingam University holds entrance tests. Applicants will be able to access their admit cards for the entrance exam through their applicant login.
Applicants who have completed the registration process can access the admission card via the official website. To gain access to the exam venue, applicants must have it with them, along with a valid government ID.
Kalasalingam University B.Ed 2022 Counseling
Applicants who pass the admission exam will be selected for counseling. Dates for counseling will be given by the university. The university must accept the following papers at the time of counseling.
Class 10th and 12th Marksheets for Entrance Exams
Photos in Passport Size (2 Nos)
Identification with a photograph
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.