The deadline for submitting the Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc Nursing Registration Form till October 2022. The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations administers the Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc Nursing Application (JKBOPEE). Students who fill out the Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc Nursing application form will be admitted only to the state of Jammu and Kashmir; they will not be permitted to enrol in another state.
In this article, we will learn about the important dates, eligibility, and documents needed for the Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc Nursing.
Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc Nursing Important Dates
The vital information related to the important events and dates is listed in the table below for the applicants’ convenience.
|Application form||To be announced|
|End date of Application||To be announced|
|Merit List||To be announced|
Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc Nursing Application form
Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc Nursing Registration Form will be available soon. Offline Registration forms will be made available by official authorities. To appear for the admission procedure, applicants must fill out and submit the Registration Form in Offline mode.
Applicants must pay the application fee to complete the application process. Candidates must complete the application process when submitting the Registration Form. At the time of registration, applicants must provide some basic personal information such as their name, date of birth, address, contact number, email address, and so on.
You will be informed about the registration fee. This section contains information about the Application Fee.
- Offline Payment of the Registration Fee is the only option.
- The registration fee for all applicants in all categories will be Rs 1200/-.
- Applicants must send the documents, along with the application fee and Registration Form, by speed post or in-person to the principal of the relevant nursing college.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- To begin, go to the Application form’s official website.
- Then, using your mobile number and email address, sign up for it.
- Then, sign in to your account and fill out the Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc Nursing application form.
- Make no mistakes because you will not have the opportunity to update it in the future.
- In the form, you will upload the image as well as the signed copy.
- Finally, you must pay the registration fee, which is collected by the university.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- B.Sc. Nursing Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Category Certificate (If Needed)
- Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria
Here are the Minimum Qualification details. Before applying all students are advised to review this list.
- Only students who are Indian citizens are eligible to apply for admission.
- To apply for the student must be at least 22 years old.
- Students in the general category must achieve a minimum of 55% in the qualifying examination. Students from the reserved category must achieve a minimum of 50% in the qualifying exam.
- Applicants from the general category must have received at least 45 per cent in their HSC exam in order to be admitted to the M.Sc. Nursing programme.
- Applicants from the reserved category, on the other hand, must obtain a minimum of 40% in the HSC exams in order to be admitted to the M.Sc. Nursing programmes.
Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc Nursing Result
Applicants will only be able to access the results online. The results will be posted on the university’s official website. Applicants must go to the university’s official website and enter their roll number and birth date. To validate the results, specific details must be used. It is possible to download and duplicate the result. Aspirants will be admitted based on the results.
Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc Nursing Merit List and Counselling
The merit list for all candidates will be published on the university’s official website by administrators. Applicants must go to the university’s official website to view the merit list. The merit list is available on the university’s official website, which candidates are encouraged to access.
Applicants must open the specific link and fill out the registration form during the counselling round in order to participate in the counselling round. Following that, applicants must choose the option along with their desired options and fill out the options during the counselling round.
Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university portal following the counselling round. When qualified candidates’ seats are assigned, they must go to the assigned college with all required pamphlets and credentials.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.