The application form for Odisha Nursing Admission 2021 will be available soon. Candidates who do not pass the application process will be rejected. The Application Form for Odisha Nursing 2021 admission has been released by the Nursing Management System, which is part of the Directorate of Nursing in Odisha.
Applicants interested in pursuing a career in nursing should visit the official website, dohodisha.nic.in, to fill out the Registration Form. The Odisha 2021 Application Form will only be available online.
We have detailed information about the Odisha Nursing Admission 2021 Registration Form, Fee Structure, Important Dates, Eligibility Requirements, Exam Pattern, Merit List, Selection Procedure, Counseling Process, and so on in this post.
Odisha Nursing Admission 2021 Application Form will be available soon. Check Below Links for Admission into various Nursing Courses –
Odisha Nursing Admission 2021 Important Dates
The applicants can find important information about upcoming events and dates by clicking on the table provided below.
|Application Form||October 2021|
|End date of application||October 2021|
|Merit List||November 2021|
Odisha Nursing Admission 2021 Application form
The Odisha Nursing Admission 2021 Registration Form will be made available soon. Aspirants must first visit the university’s official website and download the Registration Form and Prospectus. Aspirants must begin filling out the Application Form as soon as they have checked the instructions in the prospectus.
Aspirants must also submit scanned images of their photograph and signature in the quantified size and format specified on the university’s official website. Aspirants are instructed to fill out the Registration Form correctly and completely. Applicants must enter some necessary particulars in the Registration Form, such as personal information, academic details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and other details, when submitting the Registration Form.
Application fee for Odisha Nursing Admission 2021
We have included all necessary details about the registration fees below for the applicants’ easiness:
- To avoid rejection of the registration form, the application fee must be deposited before the due date.
- The application fee must be paid by bank challan, according to the instructions.
- The fee structure is Rs 1000/- for all applicants regardless of category.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Aspirants will only be able to access the application form online through the university portal.
- Aspirants who wish to participate in the admissions process must complete and submit an application form.
- To avoid rejection of the registration form, applicants are instructed to submit the duly completed application form before the due date.
- Before submitting the application, aspirants should ensure that they meet the university’s eligibility requirements.
- Official authorities will update all data about the eligibility requirements on the university portal for the benefit of applicants.
- Applicants should also review all of the important instructions for the application process, which will be available on the university’s official website.
Odisha Nursing Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be aware of the following essential information regarding the eligibility requirements:
- Be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2021.
- Passed 10+2 or a corresponding examination with Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) from CHSE, Odisha, or any other board, council, or university equivalent.
- Candidates who have passed the National Institute of Open School’s 10+2 Science (physics, chemistry, and biology) examinations with 45 percent marks are also eligible to apply.
Odisha Nursing Admission 2021 Merit List and Counselling
For the aforementioned courses, a merit list will be prepared. We have included information about the merit list below. Administrators will make admission decisions for aspirants based on the merit list. Administrators will publish the merit list for aspirants on the university portal. To view the merit list, aspirants must first access the university’s official website. Aspirants are encouraged to obtain the merit list from the university portal.
To participate in the counselling round, aspirants must open the specific link and fill out the registration form. Following that, aspirants must select a choice along with their preference and secure the choices filled out in the counselling round. After the counselling round, aspirants must download seat allotment letters from the university portal. When the qualified candidates’ seats are assigned, they must go to the assigned college with all necessary pamphlets and credentials.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.