The Admit Card for Odisha Nursing Admission 2022 has been released on 20th September 2022. Candidates who do not pass the application process will be rejected. The Application Form for Odisha Nursing 2022 admission has been released by the Nursing Management System, which is part of the Directorate of Nursing in Odisha.
Applicants interested in pursuing a career in nursing should visit the official website, dohodisha.nic.in, to fill out the Registration Form. The Odisha 2022 Application Form has been only available online.
We have detailed information about the Odisha Nursing Admission 2022 Registration Form, Fee Structure, Important Dates, Eligibility Requirements, Exam Pattern, Merit List, Selection Procedure, Counseling Process, and so on in this post.
Odisha Nursing Admission 2022 Seat Allotment was Released on 16th November 2022, Online payment of Part course fees for 1st Round & Choice for up gradation (Selection of Freeze/Float) from 17th to 25th November 2022. Check Below Links for Admission into various Nursing Courses –
Odisha Nursing Admission 2022 Important Dates
The applicants can find important information about upcoming events and dates by clicking on the table provided below.
|Availability of application forms and prospectus||25th August 2022|
|Submission of application form||13th September 2022|
|Document Verification at Nodal Centers Online||15th to 27th September 2022|
|Available of Admit card for Entrance Examination in the Applicant login Page||20th to 22nd September 2022|
|Entrance Examination||24th & 25th September 2022|
|Medical Board for the PH candidates||28th & 29th September 2022|
|Publication of Results of candidates who appeared in the Entrance Examination||1st October 2022|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List||7th October 2022|
|Grievance of applicants regarding Provisional Merit List
(Mail only- firstname.lastname@example.org)
|8th to 10th October 2022|
|Publication of Final Merit List||14th October 2022|
|Online Choice filling & Locking||15th October 13th November 2022|
|Publication of Seat allotment of the selected candidates for 1st Round||16th November 2022|
|Online payment of Part course fees for 1st Round & Choice for up gradation(Selection of Freeze/Float)||17th to 25th November 2022|
|Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 2nd Round||28th November 2022|
|Online payment of Part course fees for 2nd Round & Choice for up gradation(Selection of Freeze/Float)||29th November to 3rd December 2022|
|Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 3rd Round||6th December 2022|
|Online payment of Part course fees for 3rd Round (Selection of Freeze)||7th to 12th December 2022|
|Reporting at the institution for admission||13th to 22nd December 2022|
|Admission of students against Vacant seats of 85% Govt. quota seats||23rd to 31st December 2022|
|Commencement of classes||1st January 2023|
|Uploading data against Management quota seats (15% Management seats + Vacant seats of 85% Govt. quota seats) in the official website||1st to 31st January 2023|
Odisha Nursing Admission 2022 Application form
The Odisha Nursing Admission 2022 Registration Form has been made available on 25th August 2022. Aspirants must first visit the official website and download the Registration Form and Prospectus. Aspirants must begin filling out the Application Form as soon as they have checked the instructions in the prospectus.
Aspirants must also submit scanned images of their photograph and signature in the quantified size and format specified on the university’s official website. Aspirants are instructed to fill out the Registration Form correctly and completely. Applicants must enter some necessary particulars in the Registration Form, such as personal information, academic details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and other details when submitting the Registration Form.
Application fee for Odisha Nursing Admission 2022
We have included all necessary details about the registration fees below for the applicants’ easiness:
- To avoid rejection of the registration form, the application fee must be deposited before the due date.
- The application fee must be paid by bank challan, according to the instructions.
- The fee structure is Rs 1000/- for all applicants regardless of category.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Aspirants will only be able to access the application form online through the university portal.
- Aspirants who wish to participate in the admissions process must complete and submit an application form.
- To avoid rejection of the registration form, applicants are instructed to submit the duly completed application form before the due date.
- Before submitting the application, aspirants should ensure that they meet the university’s eligibility requirements.
- Official authorities will update all data about the eligibility requirements on the university portal for the benefit of applicants.
- Applicants should also review all of the important instructions for the application process, which will be available on the university’s official website.
Odisha Nursing Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be aware of the following essential information regarding the eligibility requirements:
- Be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2022.
- Passed 10+2 or a corresponding examination with Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) from CHSE, Odisha, or any other board, council, or university equivalent.
- Candidates who have passed the National Institute of Open School’s 10+2 Science (physics, chemistry, and biology) examinations with 45 percent marks are also eligible to apply.
Odisha Nursing Admission 2022 Merit List and Counselling
For the aforementioned courses, a merit list will be prepared. We have included information about the merit list below. Administrators will make admission decisions for aspirants based on the merit list. Administrators will publish the merit list for aspirants on the university portal. To view the merit list, aspirants must first access the university’s official website. Aspirants are encouraged to obtain the merit list from the university portal.
To participate in the counselling round, aspirants must open the specific link and fill out the registration form. Following that, aspirants must select a choice along with their preference and secure the choices filled out in the counselling round. After the counselling round, aspirants must download seat allotment letters from the university portal. When the qualified candidates’ seats are assigned, they must go to the assigned college with all necessary pamphlets and credentials.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.