Odisha GNM 2022 Application Form has been Released. The admission will be made once a year. The academic session commences from 1st November of each year or as may be notified by INC for different courses. GNM stands for General Nursing & Midwifery for 3 years Course. The list of institutions recognized by ONMRC will be available on the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education and Training Odisha i.e. http://www.dmetodisha.gov.in for reference of the candidates.
The Directorate of Medical Education and Training Odisha will conduct the admission procedure for admission into GNM courses which includes theory and practical as per the prescribed syllabus of the Indian Nursing Council.
Odisha GNM 2022 Seat Allotment was Released on 16th November 2022, Online payment of Part course fees for 1st Round & Choice for up gradation (Selection of Freeze/Float) from 17th to 25th November 2022. Click Here for All Details.
Odisha GNM 2022 Exam Dates
|Availability of application forms and prospectus||25th August 2022|
|Submission of application form||13th September 2022|
|Document Verification at Nodal Centers Online||15th to 27th September 2022|
|Available of Admit card for Entrance Examination in the Applicant login Page||20th to 22nd September 2022|
|Entrance Examination||24th & 25th September 2022|
|Medical Board for the PH candidates||28th & 29th September 2022|
|Publication of Results of candidates who appeared in the Entrance Examination||1st October 2022|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List||7th October 2022|
|Grievance of applicants regarding Provisional Merit List
(Mail only- email@example.com)
|8th to 10th October 2022|
|Publication of Final Merit List||14th October 2022|
|Online Choice filling & Locking||15th October 13th November 2022|
|Publication of Seat allotment of the selected candidates for 1st Round||16th November 2022|
|Online payment of Part course fees for 1st Round & Choice for up gradation(Selection of Freeze/Float)||17th to 25th November 2022|
|Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 2nd Round||28th November 2022|
|Online payment of Part course fees for 2nd Round & Choice for up gradation(Selection of Freeze/Float)||29th November to 3rd December 2022|
|Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 3rd Round||6th December 2022|
|Online payment of Part course fees for 3rd Round (Selection of Freeze)||7th to 12th December 2022|
|Reporting at the institution for admission||13th to 22nd December 2022|
|Admission of students against Vacant seats of 85% Govt. quota seats||23rd to 31st December 2022|
|Commencement of classes||1st January 2023|
|Uploading data against Management quota seats (15% Management seats + Vacant seats of 85% Govt. quota seats) in the official website||1st to 31st January 2023|
Odisha GNM 2022 Application Form
- Applications are invited for admission in different nursing courses in all ONMRC recognized Government & Private institutions in the State of Odisha.
- Application form & Prospectus for admission into different nursing courses are available on the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha http://www.dmetodisha.gov.in in the Nursing Admissions section.
- The application form and the prospectus will be available online mode.
- Applicants are instructed to check the prospectus for more information about GNM Course.
- At the time of filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the Application Form such as personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parents details, and many more.
- Applicants also need to upload scanned images of photographs and signatures in specified size and format mentioned on the official website of the university.
- Applicants are instructed to fill out the Application Form with correct Details.
- Applicants are instructed to take a printout of the Application Form once the Application Form is filled.
- After that applicants need to pay the application fee and submit the duly filled Application Form.
How to Apply
- Click on “Apply Online” and then click on the course.
- The online application form will be displayed.
- Fill in the fields as per your record.
- The compulsory field with star mark (*) must be filled up.
- After completion of the form click on“Continue”.
- Then the candidate will be directed to generate her/his own password.
- After completion of the form click on “Confirm” or if you want to modify your application then click on“Edit”.
- Then Application Number will be generated.
- Read the instruction properly.
- Log in using your Application No. & Password.
- Then click on the “make Payment (Application fee)” link for payment.
- It will redirect you to the SB Collect portal & Fill in the required details.
- Pay the application fee through Net Banking /Card payments / another payment mode (SBI Branch or NEFT / RTGS or UPI) receipt generated after successful
payment to be kept for future reference.
- In case of challan payment keep the original Bank acknowledgment copy of the challan slip for the same purpose.
- Click on “Enter Application Fee Payment Details” to fill in the details as per the e-receipt /Challan slip and upload the e-receipt / Challan slip.
- Click on “Print Application” to get the Print out copy of the Application form.
Documents required for verification at nodal center online are as follows:
- 10th (HSCE) pass certificate and mark sheet issued by BSE Odisha or equivalent thereof.
- 10+2 pass certificate and mark sheet issued by CHSE Odisha or equivalent thereof.
- Caste certificate (SC/ST candidate) issued by the competent authority.
- Authentic certificate for proof of passing Odia (for candidates applying for Govt. Institutions & 85% of Govt. quota seats of private institutions.
- Domicile/ Residential / Nativity Certificate from competent authority (The validity of the resident certificate shall be 5 years as on the last date of submission of online application form from the date of issue of the said certificate).
- Physically Handicapped certificate (in original) issued by the competent medical authority of the District (in case of Physically Handicapped candidates only).
- The percentage of disability, locomotor disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% only will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates having any other disability will only be eligible after the production of a genuine medical board certificate (i.e. the Medical Board certifying that the applicant is eligible for perusing the Nursing Course).
- E-receipt or Bank acknowledgment copy of the challan deposit slip towards application fees. (details in Annexure-VII)
- Certificate from Rajya Sainik Board for the candidates applying for widow/children of ExServiceman category only (Annexure-III).
- Green Card (with all pages) issued by the Chief District Medical Officer, (In case of candidate claiming for the seat under green card quota).
- The original Medical Fitness certificate issued by the Govt. Allopathic Medical Officer (Annexure – V).
Odisha GNM 2022 Application Fee
- The Application Fee will be deposited through NEFT.
- Except for SBI Branch/NEFT options, an e-Receipt will be generated immediately after any successful payment.
- Applicants have to pay Rs 500/- as an application fee for the admission procedure.
- E-Receipt can also be regenerated from the “Payment History” option of State Bank Collect at a later date.
- E-Receipt even can also be generated after all challan payments.
- Generation of e-Receipt indicates application fee payment to be successful.
Odisha GNM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
In Odisha GNM 2022 Both female/male candidates can apply (only 10% reservation for male candidates out of total seats)
- Candidates must be completed 17 years of age as of Date 31 December 2022.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with 40% marks from CHSE Odisha or the equivalent thereof, However, science is preferable
- 10 +2/ 12th with 40% marks from state open schools recognized by state Govt. and National Institute of Open School recognized by Central Govt.
- 10+2 vocational ANM course with 40% marks from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- 10 +2 Health Science vocational stream from a recognized CBSE board/ State/ Center.
- Registered ANM with 10+2 pass
- 5% of the total mark is relaxed for SC/ ST candidates.
- ASHA having a 10+2 pass with 40% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates) is eligible for applying to the GNM course
- The candidate Must be a domicile/permanent resident/native of Odisha but currently residing outside Odisha. (applicable to candidates taking admission in central counseling only)
- One should be medically fit at the time of admission to get admission.
The requirement of the applicant:
- Must have passed minimum M.E. standard Odia (applicable candidates taking admission in central counseling only)
Odisha GNM 2022 Counseling
- The counseling and admission shall be done centrally by the Selection Committee for all the seats of Government institutions, 85% of the seats of Govt recognized private institutions.
- Any seat from 85% seats remaining unfilled during the central counseling shall be deemed to be surrendered to the respective private institutions.
- The private institutions shall fill up the 15% seats of the management seats and any of the balance seats deemed to be surrendered to them by the cutoff date for such admission.
- The Chairman will be the controlling & supervising authority and must see that the counseling and admission are done in strict conformity with the rules laid down and notify the tentative dates.
- He will release funds in time for smooth counseling and admission as per approved Govt. rates.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.