Every year, the JEECUP, commonly known as the UPJEE (UP Polytechnic), is a state-level exam. This exam is administered by the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Council. Through JEECUP, students will be admitted to Engineering, Pharmacy, Technology, and other diploma programs.
Candidates who pass this entrance exam will be eligible for admission to several polytechnic institutes affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania’s Board of Technical Education. Students may learn everything they need to know about the JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) 2022 application form, exam dates, eligibility requirements, test pattern, syllabus, and preparation advice, among other things.
JEECUP 2022 Important Dates
Applicants who intend to take the JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) test in 2022 should keep track of the developments in the timeline. All candidates who intend to take the JEECUP 2022 examination should be aware of all essential dates pertaining to the examination.
|Release Date of Application Form||May 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form (Offline)||June 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form (Online)||August 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||August 2022|
|Date of Entrance Examination||September 2022|
|Publishing of Merit List||September 2022|
|Counseling Procedure Starts||September 2022|
JEECUP 2022 Application form
The deadline to submit a JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) 2022 application form has been extended till July 30. Candidates have till the deadline to complete and submit the application form. Students should double-check that all of the information they input in the JEECUP application is correct since any wrong information could result in disqualification. The application form for the JEECUP 2022 (UP Polytechnic) is accessible online at jeecup.nic.in.
Application fee for JEECUP 2022
Mode of payment: The application fee can be paid online with a debit/credit card or using net banking. The charge can also be paid by SBI/ICICI bank E-challan. The following are the fees for several categories:
- Applicants from the general/OBC category will be charged Rs.300 plus bank costs.
- ST/SC candidates would be charged Rs.200 plus bank costs.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Step 1: Go to the JEECUP official website.
- Step 2: Select “Apply for UPJEE Polytechnic 2022” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Candidates will fill out a registration form and validate their phone number and email address.
- Step 4: Candidates will choose from Group A and Group B to K for the Joint Entrance Exam.
- Step 5: Students will log in once more after completing the registration procedure.
- Step 6: Students will complete the form by filling in all of the criteria.
JEECUP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
In the following part, you will find the specifics of the UP Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility in General:
- JEECUP Applicants must be residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- Age Requirement: The applicant must be at least 14 years old on July 1, 2022. There is no upper age limit for submitting an application.
- Candidates who have participated/are scheduled to sit in the qualifying exam are also eligible.
- For the Engineering/ Technology Diploma, you must have completed the 10th grade with a grade point average of 35 percent. Students must have received a minimum of 50% in each of the areas of math, physics, and chemistry.
- For a Diploma in Pharmacy, you must have completed 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry as obligatory subjects, as well as Biology/Maths. Students must have received a minimum of 50% in each of the following subjects: physics, chemistry, biology, and mathematics.
- Passed 12th level OR 12th level with vocational/ technical subjects OR ITI trade for Lateral Entry in Engineering/ Technology Diploma: (2 years).
JEECUP 2022 Exam Pattern
In the part below, you will get all details about the JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) test pattern:
- Exam Mode: For all groups, the JEECUP will be conducted online.
- A number of questions: There will be 100 questions in total in the paper.
- Question Types: The paper will include objective questions.
- Test duration: Candidates will be given 150 minutes to finish the paper.
- The paper will be written in English and Hindi as the medium language.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will receive four points. For each wrong response, one mark will be deducted.
JEECUP 2022 (UP Polytechnic) Syllabus
Students can check the UP Polytechnic Syllabus for the entrance exam on the website in an online mode. The exam will include topics from the recommended 10th and 12th-grade curriculum.
JEECUP 2022 (UP Polytechnic) Admit Card
The admit card for the JEECUP 2022 (UP Polytechnic) will be available on the official website – jeecup.nic.in. Students should double-check all of the information on their JEECUP admission cards. They should immediately notify the examination authority if the admission card has an error.
Students may download JEECUP 2022 admission cards by following the instructions below:
- Step 1: Go to the JEECUP official website.
- Step 2: Go to the homepage of the website and click on the download admit card link for the group you want to join.
- Step 3: Students must enter information such as their application number, form number, password, and security pin.
- Step 4: Select the Sign-in option.
Students can save the admit card to their computer and print it off for future use.
JEECUP 2022 (UP Polytechnic) Result
On September 13th, 2022, the UP Polytechnic result was announced. Students can get the results by logging in using their login credentials. The scorecard has also been made available on the website. Only those students who passed the exam will be considered for further consideration in the admissions process. Actual exam marks will be included in the score or result that is released.
JEECUP 2022 Merit List
The authorities will announce the JEECUP 2022 (UP Polytechnic) cutoff on their official website. The opening and closing ranks of the JEECUP cut-off will be announced. Before discovering the cutoff, candidates must first choose a program, institute, and counseling round. The number of available seats and the total number of applications submitted will decide the cutoff.
JEECUP 2022 Counseling
At the time of the announcement of the results, the status of qualified candidates for JEECUP counseling is announced. Students will be required to validate their documents/certificates during the counseling process. The UP Polytechnic Counseling will be conducted entirely online. On the website, students will be able to choose from a variety of branches and universities. Candidates will be assigned seats based on their preference, reservation, and JEECUP State Open rank.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.