The University of Kashmir’s Jammu and Kashmir State Eligibility Test (JKSET) is a State Eligibility Test. JK SET is open to candidates interested in working as Assistant professors in various colleges and universities in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
The JK SET 2022 exam will be held in November, tentatively. The University of Kashmir will conduct the Jammu and Kashmir State Eligibility Test. This exam is held at the state level once a year to recruit qualified candidates for the positions of Lecturers and Assistant Professors. Before the deadline, applicants are invited to submit their applications. There will be 37 subjects covered in the exam.
On or before the deadline, candidates must thoroughly fill out their applications. Candidates must also check their eligibility before applying for the exam. Applicants may use this article to learn everything they need to know about JKSET 2022 Important Dates, Application Forms, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Cards, Exam Patterns, Syllabus, Result, Counseling, and more.
JK SET 2022 Important Dates
Students who are taking the exam should be aware of the crucial dates; a link to the official site is given below.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of July 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||4th week of July 2022|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2022|
JK SET 2022 Application form
The application form must be submitted online; no other mode of submission will be approved. Candidates must pay the required application fee for their category in order to submit their application successfully. The application form will not be accepted if the application fee is not paid. You must correctly fill out all of the fields. You must have a passport-size photograph in the approved format, as well as necessary documents such as an Aadhar card, mark sheets, and so on, before filling out the application form.
Application fee for JK SET 2022
The registration fee must be paid online using Net banking, a debit card, or a credit card.
- General INR 1000
- OBC INR 800
- WUP INR 700
- SC/ST/PWD/ INR 600
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Go to the official website (http://set.uok.edu.in/) and look for the link to the application form.
Fill out the application form by clicking on the link and entering all of the relevant information.
- Upload a scanned copy of your most current photograph as well as your signature.
- Fill in all of the required information and pay the application cost.
- The fee for the registration form can be paid online using Net banking, a debit card, or a credit card.
- After successful submission, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Document required for JK SET 2022
- Marksheets for 10th and 12th grades
- The recent passport-size photograph that has been scanned
- Scanned signature
- Address proof
- Government ID
JK SET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must study all of the material provided about JKSET Eligibility Criteria 2022 attentively. They must also check their eligibility to take the JKSET exam in 2022 before filling out the application form. The following are the JK SET
Eligibility Criteria in detail:
- Applicants should have passed the University Grants Commission test from a recognized university.
- Those who completed their Ph.D. degree and completed their Master’s degree on September 19, 1992, will receive a 5% mark reduction for taking the exam.
- Applicants in the General Category must have a minimum score of 55 percent, while those in the Reserved Category must have a minimum score of 50 percent in a Master’s Degree or have passed any other similar exam from any UGC-accredited institutions/ universities.
- In addition, applicants who have passed the SLET/NET/CSIR JRF/UGC exams are exempt from taking the JKSET entrance exam.
- It is not necessary for the candidate to be a permanent resident of the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- In addition, there is no higher age limit for taking this exam.
- Students must only apply in the field of their post-graduate studies.
JK SET 2022 Exam Pattern
- The question paper for the JK SET will be in English.
- Three papers will be included in the JK SET test (Paper 1, Paper 2, and Paper 3).
- Every question will be worth two points.
- Multiple-choice questions will appear on all of the sheets.
JK SET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus differs from topic to subject; you should consult the official website to learn more about each course’s syllabus.
JK SET 2022 Admit Card
All applicants must have all the necessary details about JK SET Admit Card 2022 in order to obtain their admit card on time. The following information regarding the JKSET call letter 2022 is provided:
- The University of Kashmir will provide the hall ticket on its official website.
- All applicants will be required to download their own admission cards.
- The University will not be responsible for any way of transmitting the admission card.
- Applicants must remember to bring their admit card to the JK SET entrance exam 2022; otherwise, they will be unable to participate.
- The admit card must be kept safe because it will be needed later in the admissions process.
JK SET 2022 Result
The result and scorecard will be available on the University of Kashmir’s official website after the JK SET has been completed successfully. After the formal release of the results, candidates will be able to check their results. Fill in the needed information, such as your roll number, date of birth, and captcha code. Take a printout of the result after downloading it for future reference.
JK SET 2022 Merit List and Counselling
JK SET 2022 Merit List
Students must pass all three papers with higher than the minimum cut-off scores in order to qualify for this test (as required). The minimal score required to pass this exam varies for each of the three papers.
JK SET 2022 Counseling
Once the results have been posted on the University’s official website, the counseling procedure will begin. Only those candidates whose names appear on the merit list will be allowed to participate in the counseling process. Furthermore, candidates must bring their documents to the counseling day for the Document Verification Process. Aside from that, all applicants must be present on the day of counseling. Following that, no candidates will be entertained.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.