The application deadline for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 has been extended to September 11th, 2023. Every year, the Jharkhand Polytechnic, also known as PECE, is organised by the JCECE Board. This is a state-level entrance exam that is used to admit students to numerous engineering and non-engineering programmes.
Applicants who pass this entrance exam will be eligible for admission to a variety of government and private institutions in Jharkhand. Applicants may find detailed information about the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 registration form, exam dates, eligibility requirements, test pattern, curriculum, and preparation suggestions in this post.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Important Dates
Students who are taking the exam should be aware of the essential dates. Visit the website using the link provided below.
|Release of Application Form||August 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||September 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||September 2023|
|Date of Entrance Examination||September 2023|
|Publication of Answer Key||Will be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||Will be Announced|
|Counselling Starts||Will be Announced|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Application form
On August 2023, the PECE 2023 Application Form became accessible. Those who are interested can apply online at the website. Students must register with a valid phone number, email address, and other personal information. Students must register online, fill out the application form, submit scanned pictures, pay the application cost, and print the confirmation page in order to apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic.
Applicants can apply until September. Students must fill out the entire application form without making any mistakes. Students will have the opportunity to make changes to the application form before submitting it.
Application fee for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023
At the end of the online application process, you must pay an application fee.
General, OBC, Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates, as well as female candidates, pay various application fees for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023.
- SC/ST Rs. 325/-
- General/OBC Rs. 650/-
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- Applicants should go to http://www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in, which is JCECE’s official website.
- Choose ‘New registration.’
- The candidate’s name, father’s name, gender, date of birth, category, mobile number, and email address must all be filled out.
- The candidate must then press the ‘Submit’ button.
- The candidate’s registration ID will be generated, which must be noted.
- Then select ‘Already Registered User’ from the drop-down menu.
- You must enter your Login ID and Password.
- All essential personal details, educational qualification details, and communication details should be filled in after hitting the ‘Submit’ button.
- After you’ve entered all of the correct information, click the ‘Submit button.
- Because there is no room for error, all of the details should be filled out correctly.
- Mark sheet for 10th and 12th grades
- Image of a photograph scanned
- A signature that has been scanned
- Certificate of categorization
- Aadhar card as proof of identity
- Proof of date of birth
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must meet specific standards set forth by the conducting organisation in order to be eligible to apply for the examination. The following are the eligibility requirements for the Jharkhand Polytechnic (PECE) 2023:
- A minimum of 35 per cent on the 10th or comparable exam is required.
Students taking the tenth grade or an equivalent exam are also eligible. They must, however, pass the examination before beginning the counselling procedure.
Applicants must be Jharkhand residents on a permanent basis.
- On or before July 1, 2023, applicants for Mining Engineering must be at least 17 years old.
- Aside from that, there is no upper or lower age limit.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The exam will be administered in an offline, pen-and-paper format.
- Total Questions: The paper will have a total of 150 questions.
- Types of questions: There will be multiple-choice questions on the paper.
- Exam Language: The paper will be written in Hindi and English.
- Exam time limit: The candidate will have 150 minutes to finish the paper.
- The Paper is 150 Marks.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will receive one point. For each wrong response, 0.25 points will be deducted.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Syllabus
The Candidates who are appearing for the examination should know the syllabus. Visit the website, the link is given below.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Admit Card
Applicants can get their PECE admission cards via the internet. The JCECEB will provide admit cards to eligible candidates in the last week of May 2023. For downloading the admit card, candidates must input their registration number and date of birth. Take a printout of your admission card and store it somewhere secure for future use. Applicants must bring their admit card to the exam on the day of the exam.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Admit Card Link has been Activated Here.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Result
After the exam, the responsible body will publish the Jharkhand PECE result 2023 on its official website. The results are likely to be released by the JCECEB in the second week of June 2023. To obtain the result, candidates must enter their roll number and date of birth in the appropriate fields. The written exam score of the candidate will be included in the result, which will be required for admission.
After a few days from the exam date, the answer key will be posted on the official website. Applicants can use the answer key to help them check the paper and determine their predicted score. Shortlisted applicants will be required to the counselling procedure based on the results or merit list.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Merit List and Counselling
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Merit List
A merit list will be created in order to provide admission to diploma courses. The merit list shows the candidate’s rank as well as the cut-offs for each category. If two or more students get the same grade on the exam, the tie-breaking criteria will be used to break the tie.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Counselling
Those whose names appear on the merit list will be eligible to participate in the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 counselling sessions. The JCECEB website will also provide information on the counselling procedure. Counselling will take place at the designated locations and at the designated times. Typically, three rounds of counselling are done, however, the number of rounds is determined by the number of seats that remain vacant after each round of counselling.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.