Odisha M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. The admission will be made once a year. The Directorate of Medical Education and Training Odisha will conduct the admission procedure for admission into Odisha M.Sc. Nursing 2023 courses include theory and practicals as per the prescribed syllabus of the Indian Nursing Council. Odisha M.Sc. Nursing is a 2 years Course. The list of institutions recognized by ONMRC will be available on the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education and Training Odisha i.e. http://www.dmetodisha.gov.in for reference to the candidates. Odisha M.Sc. Nursing 2023 academic session commences on the 1st of January 2023 of each this year by INC for different courses.
Odisha M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. The Link will be provided here.
Odisha M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Dates
|Availability of application forms and prospectus||25th August 2023|
|Submission of application form||13th September 2023|
|Document Verification at Nodal Centers Online||15th to 27th September 2023|
|Available of Admit card for Entrance Examination in the Applicant login Page||20th to 22nd September 2023|
|Entrance Examination||24th & 25th September 2023|
|Medical Board for the PH candidates||28th & 29th September 2023|
|Publication of Results of candidates who appeared in the Entrance Examination||1st October 2023|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List||7th October 2023|
|Grievance of applicants regarding Provisional Merit List
(Mail only- firstname.lastname@example.org)
|8th to 10th October 2023|
|Publication of Final Merit List||14th October 2023|
|Online Choice filling & Locking||15th October 13th November 2023|
|Publication of Seat allotment of the selected candidates for 1st Round||16th November 2023|
|Online payment of Part course fees for 1st Round & Choice for up gradation(Selection of Freeze/Float)||17th to 25th November 2023|
|Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 2nd Round||28th November 2023|
|Online payment of Part course fees for 2nd Round & Choice for up gradation(Selection of Freeze/Float)||29th November to 3rd December 2023|
|Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 3rd Round||6th December 2023|
|Online payment of Part course fees for 3rd Round (Selection of Freeze)||7th to 12th December 2023|
|Reporting at the institution for admission||13th to 22nd December 2023|
|Admission of students against Vacant seats of 85% Govt. quota seats||23rd to 31st December 2023|
|Commencement of classes||1st January 2024|
|Uploading data against Management quota seats (15% Management seats + Vacant seats of 85% Govt. quota seats) in the official website||1st to 31st January 2024|
Odisha M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
- Odisha M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon.
- Applications are invited for admission in different nursing courses in all ONMRC recognized Government & Private institutions in the State of Odisha.
- Application form & Prospectus for admission into different nursing courses are available on the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha http://www.dmetodisha.gov.in in the Nursing Admissions section.
- The application form and the prospectus will be available online mode.
- Applicants are instructed to check the prospectus for more information about PB B.Sc. Nursing Course.
- At the time of filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the Application Form such as personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and many more.
- Applicants also need to upload scanned images of photographs and signatures in the specified size and format mentioned on the official website of the university.
- Applicants are instructed to fill out the Application Form with the correct Details.
- Applicants are instructed to take a printout of the Application Form once the Application Form is filled.
- After that applicants need to pay the application fee and submit the duly filled Application Form.
How to Apply for Odisha M.Sc. Nursing
- Click on “Apply Online” and then click on the course.
- The online application form will be displayed.
- Fill in the fields as per your record.
- The compulsory field with star mark (*) must be filled up.
- After completion of the form click on“Continue”.
- Then the candidate will be directed to generate her/his own password.
- After completion of the form click on “Confirm” or if you want to modify your application then click on“Edit”.
- Then Application Number will be generated.
- Read the instruction properly.
- Log in using your Application No. & Password.
- Then click on the “make Payment (Application fee)” link for payment.
- It will redirect you to the SB Collect portal & Fill in the required details.
- Pay the application fee through Net Banking /Card payments / another payment mode (SBI Branch or NEFT / RTGS or UPI) receipt generated after successful
payment to be kept for future reference.
- In case of challan payment keep the original Bank acknowledgment copy of the challan slip for the same purpose.
- Click on “Enter Application Fee Payment Details” to fill in the details as per the e-receipt /Challan slip and upload the e-receipt / Challan slip.
- Click on “Print Application” to get the Print out copy of the Application form.
Documents required for verification at nodal center online are as follows:
- 10th (HSCE) pass certificate and mark sheet issued by BSE Odisha or equivalent thereof.
- 10+2 pass certificate and mark sheet issued by CHSE Odisha or equivalent thereof.
- Caste certificate (SC/ST candidate) issued by the competent authority.
- Authentic certificate for proof of passing Odia (for candidates applying for Govt. Institutions & 85% of Govt. quota seats of private institutions.
- Domicile/ Residential / Nativity Certificate from competent authority (The validity of the resident certificate shall be 5 years as on the last date of submission of online application form from the date of issue of the said certificate).
- Physically Handicapped certificate (in original) issued by the competent medical authority of the District (in case of Physically Handicapped candidates only).
- The percentage of disability, locomotor disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% only will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates having any other disability will only be eligible after the production of a genuine medical board certificate (i.e. the Medical Board certifying that the applicant is eligible for perusing the Nursing Course).
- E-receipt or Bank acknowledgment copy of the challan deposit slip towards application fees. (details in Annexure-VII)
- Certificate from Rajya Sainik Board for the candidates applying for widow/children of ExServiceman category only (Annexure-III).
- Green Card (with all pages) issued by the Chief District Medical Officer, (In case of candidate claiming for the seat under green card quota).
- The original Medical Fitness certificate issued by the Govt. Allopathic Medical Officer (Annexure – V).
Odisha M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Fee
- The Application Fee will be deposited through NEFT.
- Except for SBI Branch/NEFT options, an e-Receipt will be generated immediately after any successful payment.
- Applicants have to pay Rs 1000/- as an application fee for the admission procedure.
- E-Receipt can also be regenerated from the “Payment History” option of State Bank Collect at a later date.
- E-Receipt even can also be generated after all challan payments.
- Generation of e-Receipt indicates application fee payment to be successful.
Odisha M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
In Odisha M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Both female & male candidates are eligible to apply.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum 55% aggregate marks from the institution recognized by theINC/ONMRC.
- The candidate Must be a domicile/permanent resident/native of Odisha but currently residing outside Odisha. (applicable to candidates taking admission in central counseling only)
- One should be medically fit at the time of admission to get admission.
The requirement of the applicant:
- The Candidates must have passed the minimum M.E standard Odia. (Only for Govt. Institutions & 85% Govt. quota seats in Private Institutions.)
- The candidate must have a minimum of one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing or one-year work experience prior or after Post Basic B.sc.nursing.
- One year of “Work experience” either in the teaching or clinical field will be taken into consideration as under:
- One year of Work experience will be counted w.e.f. from the date of RN/RM registration from the concerned State Nursing Council to the last date of receipt of the application form.
- In Clinical- Working as a staff Nurse from any Govt. Hospital, Govt. Undertaking Hospital/public sector undertaking Hospital & Referral Hospital (Govt. & Private) /E.S.I Hospital approved by the state Govt/Govt. of India for treatment of their employees.
- In Teaching- Working as a Tutor /CI from INC/ONMRC recognized Nursing Institutions.
- The experience certificate submitted by the applicants will be verified by the Convener for confirmation/genuineness from the concerned hospital (for clinical experience) or the state nursing council (for teaching experience).
- In exceptional cases, the Addl. Director of Medical Education & Training, Odisha Cum-chairman of the State Nursing Selection Committee, will be empowered to decide about the candidature.
Registration in Council
- The candidate must be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife of ONMRC or equivalent to any other state nursing council.
Odisha M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling
- Odisha M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling will be held after the declaration of the merit list.
- The counseling and admission shall be done centrally by the Selection Committee for all the seats of Government institutions, 85% of the seats of Govt recognized private institutions.
- Any seat from 85% seats remaining unfilled during the central counseling shall be deemed to be surrendered to the respective private institutions.
- The private institutions shall fill up the 15% seats of the management seats and any of the balance seats deemed to be surrendered to them by the cutoff date for such admission.
- The Chairman will be the controlling & supervising authority and must see that the counseling and admission are done in strict conformity with the rules laid down and notify the tentative dates.
- He will release funds in time for smooth counseling and admission as per approved Govt. rates.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.