Applicants are admitted to Jowai Polytechnic for diploma programs in Architectural Assistantship, Automobile Engineering, and Costume Design & Garment Technology. Applicants will be admitted to these courses based on their eligibility requirements. Jowai Polytechnic’s aim is to be the premier learning and innovation center in growing areas of business and management education.
For each subject, the institution tells its students about practical training that will help them understand better, restore their loving abilities, eradicate unwillingness, and mold them into industrially equipped professionals. Those applicants who intend to enroll in the diploma courses at Jowai Polytechnic may do so by completing the registration form online.
Applicants will learn everything they need to know about the Jowai Polytechnic Application Form dates, registration form, entry requirements, and application procedure from this article.
Jowai Polytechnic 2023 Important Dates
The Jowai Polytechnic Admission Schedule is available in the link below for applicants interested in enrolling in the various diploma courses offered by this institute.
|Application starts on||August 2023|
|Application ends on||August 2023|
|Merit List will be out on||September 2023|
|Classes will be started on||September 2023|
Jowai Polytechnic 2023 Application form
The registration form for Jowai Polytechnic 2023 will be available in the third week of July 2023. The registration form must be submitted by the fourth week of July 2023. Applicants will be able to access registration forms online through the university’s official website. Applicants who wish to fill out an application form and participate in the admissions process must go to the university’s official website.
To make an indication on the authorized website, applicants must meet the university’s eligibility conditions. Following that, applicants must carefully study all of the guidelines linked to the application procedure on the official website. Applicants must download the booklet and instruction pamphlet from the official website for future use.
Application fee for Jowai Polytechnic 2023
- Applicants can pay the registration fee online through State Bank Collect.
- The registration fee for admission to Jowai Polytechnic is Rs.100/-.
Here are steps to fill the Jowai Polytechnic form
- Applicants must first visit the Jowai Polytechnic’s official website (http://www.jowaipolytechnic.in/).
- Applicants must go to the official website and click on the ‘online application form’ link under the admission session.
- The registration form will be displayed to the applicants, and they will be needed to fill in all of the relevant details in the required fields.
- Applicants must enter their information, and they will receive a username and password via their registered email address or phone number.
- Applicants can fill out the application form using their login information by completing all of the needed information.
- After filling out all of the essential information, candidates must submit it and download the finished application form in order to print it.
- Applicants must be prepared for the counseling session by bringing the registration form and any relevant papers.
Document required for Jowai Polytechnic 2023
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Passport size photograph.
- Domicile certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Category certificate.
- Residential certificate.
- Receipt of the application fee.
Jowai Polytechnic 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants who intend to complete the Jowai Polytechnic Admission registration form should first check their qualifying criteria, which are shown below.
- Age Requirement: Applicants must be at least 21 years old as of July 1st of the year of admission.
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian nationals and permanent residents of Meghalaya.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (10+) examination administered by the Meghalaya Board of Secondary Education or an equivalent examination administered by a recognized Board/Council.
- Minimum Marks: To be eligible for admission, they must have received at least 45 percent in Mathematics and Science disciplines.
- Relaxation: There is a 5% relaxation for candidates from Meghalaya’s Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe communities.
- Medical Fitness: Applicants must be physically and psychologically fit.
Jowai Polytechnic 2023 Admission Procedure
Officials will conduct an interview round for applicants who wish to be admitted.
- The counseling session will be conducted in an offline format.
- Applicants are instructed to be personally present for the counseling round, along with required documentation.
- Official institutions will provide all details about the interview round on the university’s official website.
- The system will grant admission to applicants based on their performance in previous qualifying tests.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.