Admission to J&K Polytechnic 2021 will be granted based on a merit list of qualifying entrance exams. It is a once-a-year state-level polytechnic entrance examination. Admission to engineering courses will be available in a three-year polytechnic diploma program. Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) Board of Professional Entrance Test will conduct the entrance exam.
With the help of the entrance exam, qualified applicants can get admission to three-year polytechnic diploma programs in engineering at a variety of universities. Official authorities have the authority to admit eligible candidates only based on the merit list and the applicant’s performance in the examination.
Applicants will be admitted to various government and private polytechnic colleges/institutes in the state of J&K through the J&K PET. Exam dates, application forms, fees, exam patterns, and other information about J&K Polytechnic 2021 may be found here.
J&K Diploma Polytechnic PET 2021 Important Dates
For the candidates’ convenience, the required information about significant events and potential dates is shown below.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of April 2021|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of July 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||4th week of July 2021|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2021|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2021|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2021|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2021|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2021|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2021|
J&K Diploma Polytechnic PET 2021 Application form
The registration form for J&K Polytechnic 2021 will be accessible online through the official website (https://www.jkbopee.gov.in/). From June 2021, candidates will be able to fill out an application form. The application form must be submitted by the second week of July 2021. Candidates must upload passport-size pictures and signatures in the appropriate format when completing the application form. Candidates must complete the application form with all requested and required information, as well as a valid email address and phone number, as this is where all crucial information will be sent.
Application fee for J&K Diploma Polytechnic PET 2021
The following is the relevant information regarding the application fee for the applicants’ reference:
- Candidates must certify that they will pay the application fee, as it is an essential part of the application process.
- Applicants need to submit Rs 400 application fee.
- Candidates must pay the application cost online using a debit card, a Mastercard, or a web-banking feature.
- The application cost is non-refundable after it has been paid.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Visit the official website for more information. (jakbopee.org).
- Click on the link for the J&K PET 2021 Application Form.
- Fill in all of the requested personal and academic information, as well as the needed documents, a scanned copy of thumb impressions, and a passport-size photo.
- When you click next, you’ll be taken to the payment page, where you can pay the application cost using online banking.
- You will receive a confirmation email after clicking the submit button.
Document required for J&K Diploma Polytechnic PET 2021
- Permanent residence certificate
- Marksheet from the qualifying examination
- Marksheets for 10th and 12th grades
- Certificate in the reserved category
J&K Diploma Polytechnic PET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for J&K PET 2021, candidates should review the following eligibility requirements:
- Nationality: Applicants must be residents of Jammu and Kashmir on a permanent basis.
- To be eligible, candidates must pass a 10th-level examination from any recognized board or university.
- He or she must have Science and Mathematics as a necessary subject in order to be eligible for the examination.
- Candidates must have received a minimum of 40% (for open categories such as CDP/ JKPM) and 37% (for reserved categories such as SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC).
- There will be no age restriction for applying for J&K PET.
J&K Diploma Polytechnic PET 2021 Exam Pattern
Applicants are recommended to read the following information about the J&K Polytechnic Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The J&K PET 2021 exam will be conducted entirely online.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be included on the question paper.
- The questions will be in an English medium format.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will have a total of 180 questions.
- Applicants will receive three hours to complete the question paper.
- The marking scheme is as follows: Each correct answer will receive one point.
- Negative marking: For each erroneous response, 0.25 points will be deducted.
J&K Diploma Polytechnic PET 2021 Syllabus
For the candidates’ convenience, the required information about the curriculum is provided in the link below.
J&K Diploma Polytechnic PET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who want to obtain an admission card should visit the official website. Notifications about the admit card are made available on the official website. Candidates can acquire their admit cards in an online format from the university’s official website. It is recommended that applicants download the admit card from the website and make a copy of it.
J&K Diploma Polytechnic PET 2021 Result
- After the exams begin, the J&K Polytechnic 2021 Result will be released. In order to be admitted, candidates must pass the entrance exam with the minimum cut-off marks specified for each category.
- The following is the relevant information regarding the declaration of the results for the applicants’ reference:
- Exam takers are eager to receive their results after completing the admission exams.
- Official authorities are responsible for publishing the entrance exam results on the university’s official website.
- In order to obtain the results, applicants will go to the official website.
- The applicant can also check the entrance test results at the BOPEE Jammu and Kashmir offices.
- The results will be announced in April 2021.
- Applicants should download their results from the official website and retain a copy or something similar.
J&K Diploma Polytechnic PET 2021 Merit List
The Board will create a merit list in conjunction with the announcement of the results. The authority compiles a merit list based on the candidate’s many criteria. Candidates must acquire the minimum qualifying marks as determined for various categories of candidates in order to be admitted.
J&K Diploma Polytechnic PET 2021 Counseling
Candidates who seek to get admission to institutions are urged to attend the counseling round. A merit list is generated when the results are announced. Official authorities prepare a merit list, which is available on the university’s official website. Officials might compile a merit list based on the candidates’ performance in the examination.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.