The Directorate of Educational Research and Training will conduct the Meghalaya D.EL.ED 2022 state-level entrance exam (DIET). Every year, the exam is held for candidates interested in becoming elementary school teachers. Admission to the Meghalaya Diploma in Elementary Education Course is determined by the DIET’s merit list.
Interested candidates can fill the application form according to the schedule. Students are interested in Meghalaya D.EL.ED 2022 Admission may read the following article for more details.
Applicants can learn about the Meghalaya D.El.Ed Entrance Test Registration Form, eligibility requirements, essential dates, and how to fill out the registration form in this post.
Meghalaya DIET D.El.Ed 2022 Important Dates
Applicants who intend to apply for the Meghalaya DIET D.El.Ed exam should review the crucial dates listed in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
Meghalaya DIET D.El.Ed 2022 Application form
The deadline for Meghalaya DIET 2022 applications is the third week of July 2022. The Meghalaya DIET 2022 registration form is available for download from the Principal DIET’s office. Before filling out the registration form, the applicant must be aware of all the rules. Before applying for the exam, candidates must read all of the qualifications.
Applicants must properly fill out all of their academic and personal information, as well as submit attested copies of their mark sheets, ST certificates, voter identification cards, and other documents. The candidate’s registration form will not be approved if it is received after the deadline.
Application fee for Meghalaya DIET D.El.Ed 2022
The following details on the registration fee are provided for applicants’ ease:
- Because paying the registration fee is an important element of the application procedure, applicants are reminded to do so before the deadline.
- The crucial details of the application fee will be discussed by the university’s respective authority on the university’s official website for applicants.
- It is advised that applicants obtain information regarding the application fee by visiting the university’s official website.
Here are steps to fill out the form:
- Those candidates who wish to fill out a registration form may do so at the Principal District Institute of Education and Training’s office (http://megeducation.gov.in/).
- Applicants should fill out the application form with all of the correct and complete information, such as personal information, communication information, and qualification information, after obtaining it.
- Applicants must attach copies of certifications (mark sheets, ST certificate, voter’s ID, etc.) to the registration form.
- Then, before the deadline, submit the completely completed application form together with attested documents to the Principal District Institute of Education and Training’s office.
Document required for Meghalaya DIET D.El.Ed 2022:
- 10th class certificate and mark sheets
- 12th class certificate and mark sheets
- Caste Certificate
- Voter ID
Meghalaya DIET D.El.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Check out the details of the qualifications below.
- Applicants for the D.EL.ED Meghalaya must have passed the 10+2 or an equivalent examination.
- The minimum score required in 10+2 is 50%; however, candidates from the OBC, SC, ST, and PH communities are given a 5% relaxation.
- Applicants who have taken the exam and are awaiting the results may apply by submitting the provisional document.
- If they fail, their seat and admittance will be canceled throughout the counseling process.
- Block For the availability of trained teachers locally in the relevant blocks, a wise allocation of seats would be permitted.
Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 27 years old. The applicant belongs to the OBC/SC/ST category, however, is entitled to a 5-year period of leniency.
Meghalaya DIET D.El.Ed 2022 Result
The D.El.Ed admission test results will be released on the official website of the District Institute of Education and Training, Government of Meghalaya. To view the D.El.Ed admissions test results, applicants must go to the official web page or click on the link that we have provided here for their convenience.
Applicants will be named for the next admission procedure after the D.El.Ed entrance exam results are announced. The results will only be available to applicants via the internet. Officials will make announcements of the results on the university’s official website. Applicants must go to the university portal and enter their roll number and date of birth.
Meghalaya DIET D.El.Ed 2022 Merit List
An applicant will be placed higher than the others by age among applicants with the same total marks. In order of merit, an applicant that is older will be rated higher. The total scores obtained in the Admissions Test will be used to create a merit list.
There will be no personal interviews for the selection of candidates. Counseling will be held, however, to determine qualifications and to sponsor applicants to various DIETs and privately operated schools.
Meghalaya DIET D.El.Ed 2022 Counselling
Applicants must click the specific link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select a choice together with their chosen selections and fill out the choices during the counseling phase. Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website after the counseling round is completed.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.