Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021 Application Form will be Released Soon. Here this article contains the important information of the Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021. For taking admission to the Karntaka B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 in the Karnataka state a candidate needs to follow the complete procedure which is mentioned here. In the Karnataka state, there is an authority which is the Karnataka examination board and this authority every year conducts the admission procedure for giving admission in the B.Sc nursing. In Karnataka B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 course, a student can learn the different things of the clinical experiences in the direction of the professional faculty.
Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021 Application Form will be Released Soon. The Link will be provided below-
Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021 Important Dates
Here our team will provide all information of the Important dates regarding this procedure so that the student can view them and can make the all procedure with the time.
|Application form||To be announce|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announce|
|Merit List||To be announce|
Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021 Application Form
Now in this heading, we write about all the information of the application format so that the student can read it and can fill the application perfectly. If any candidate will not fill the application correctly then the authority can reject the application form.
- Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021 Application Form will be Released Soon.
- For filling the application form a candidate has to go to the official website, candidate can also go there by using the below link.
- An application is a mandatory form for taking admission to the B.Sc Nursing course at the Karnataka state.
- Before filling the application form a candidate has to read the complete prospectus of the authority and have to read them all instructions carefully.
- This application is the only thing that gives the complete details of the applicant to the authority.
For filling the application perfectly, in the end, every candidate and student has to pay the application form fee. Without paying this fee your application will not be submitted to the authority. For the different categories, there is a different fee structure.
- General category people have to pay Rs.1500.
- SC/ST/PH category people have to pay Rs.800.
- This fee can be paid through the Debit Card/Credit Card/ and by other banking cards.
Procedure for Filling the Application Form
Here we mentioned some steps for filling the application form correctly without any mistakes.
- First, the candidate has to visit the official website by using the link which will be provided here.
- Now here the candidate has to make the registration by filling in the common details like name, mobile number, and email id.
- In the next step candidates have to fill in the other basic details like the parent’s name, address, and education qualifications, and course-related details.
- Before starting the application filling procedure candidates have to be ready with the scanned photograph and scanned signature.
- Candidates need to fill the application form with the correct details like the active mobile number and an active email id because after the complete application authority will send the other details on the email Id.
- In the last applicant needs to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Reading the eligibility criteria before starting the admission procedure is also a good or important thing. If the candidate has all the eligibility mentioned here and on the authority website then the candidate is eligible for admission.
- First, the candidate should have Indian Citizenship.
- Next, the candidate should have a passing certificate of B.Sc Nursing (Basic) or B.Sc Hons.
- Applicants have to be below the age of 45 years.
Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who submitted the complete application form will get the admit card for the examination before the 15 days of the exam. If any candidate filled the wrong application and not paid the application fees then these candidates will not get the admit card for the examination. For attending this examination every candidate should have the authorized admit card.
If any person in the examination hall will not have the hall ticket/admit card then the candidate can not pursue the examination. For getting this admit card a candidate has to check the official website or this page regularly after filling the application form. Admit card link will be provided here and the candidate can click on him and can download it by filling in the login details.
Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021 Result
After giving the examination perfectly, the result of the exam will be available after 15 days. This result will also be declared on the official website of the authority and also on this page. So the candidate can check this page and if the link is provided here then the candidate can click on him and can download the result of their exam.
Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Counselling and Admission Procedure
Now for making the complete admission in the Karnataka B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 course every candidate has to follow the admission procedure and also need to attend the counseling. In the counseling, the candidate will get the online link and by using this link the candidate has to make the registration for the counseling. After this registration candidate can select the desired options and can make the counseling for that choice.
If the candidate has the eligible marks for that selection then the candidate will get the seat there. Now the candidate has to download the seat allotment letter from there and needs to visit that college with the required documents. After reading the college now the candidate can submit the course fees and can verify the documents and can take the admission on that seat.
Here is the last of the documents which need to be submitted to the college and need to verify with the college.
- 2 Passport Size Photographs
- Passing Certificates
- Hall Ticket Print
- Result Print
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.